Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160799
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35519
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Cheap No-tell motels

i know about the East Exit motel in Monroeville but I am looking for something similar closer to me. I have a couple liaisons planned with 2 different potential civi sugarbabies - alas neither can host

Anyone use any of these recently:

Fort Pitt Motel - Oakdale
Neville Motel - Neville island
Pittsburgh Motel - Crafton

Wondered if they:

1. require ID
2. offer short stay rates
3. are clean enough for what I need
4. are cheap
5. are discrete

Thanks
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
GYMBAGJIM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Valley Motel in Harmarville
There are a few along rte 30 starting in N Versailles and going to North Huntingdon
GYMBAGJIM is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:07 AM   #3
milkman104
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

I would stay clear of the Neville Motel.
milkman104 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #4
Doris day
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 162231
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Pgh motel

It was decent for the money but they want the license plate of all cars so if you need to be discreet, park your car in a different lot and have your provider drive if that's an option. Motel 6 is just behind kings, 63.00 night, they don't do hourly, pretty private.
Doris day is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #5
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

THis is not good info to have in public. These conversations should really be in the ML or providers area
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #6
GYMBAGJIM
Valued Poster

As long as the woman is not working out of these places and you both arrive and leave together I don't see any problem and have never had any. It is just a rendevous like the hundreds that take place in this city everyday. I know the one I use most thrives on this business and has for decades. Nothing illegal about it that they need to know about. And I am sure they don't care in the least. Their policies scream that.

Old 12-30-2012, 03:38 PM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Thanks everyone

Gym - thanks, I was hoping to find something in the west - Robinson / Crafton / Coraopolis area

Milkman - can you expound if you can on your statement on the Neville

Doris - thanks. That license plate thing is something I am trying to avoid

Pistolero - sorry. If you really think this needs moved, please move to the Mens Lounge. But I didn't see the harm. As Gym says, lots of people hook up daily. No one is conducting business - I just want a place I can have some fun with hopefully an ongoing girlfriend discretely
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:14 PM   #8
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GYMBAGJIM View Post
As long as the woman is not working out of these places and you both arrive and leave together ]
There is the key

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

Pistolero - sorry. If you really think this needs moved, please move to the Mens Lounge. But I didn't see the harm. As Gym says, lots of people hook up daily. No one is conducting business - I just want a place I can have some fun with hopefully an ongoing girlfriend discretely
BB, if we thought it should have been moved, it would be gone. lol Or at the least closed. But Eccie tries real hard not to close threads.

A girlfriend hookup is very different than what this boeard is for. And publishing the names and locations could be very detrimental to members, IF providers are led to use them. Of course, they are already using them. But, I will not visit a hotel listed on a local board as being provider friendly. Just me.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:14 PM   #9
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

dynamitekid is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:40 PM   #10
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Milkman - I'm interested in more info about what you mentioned about the Neville, too... (Feel free to PM me rather than posting if you're more comfortable with that...)

laserface is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:49 AM   #11
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I think if your are talking about any motel in Pittsburgh the cheapest will be about 50 .The one GYM talks about just don't give a fuck what you do the way it should be.There is a place on Rt 51 and if you have big balls there is the place in Avalon. Me I would rather pay a little more and have a clean room and clean hoe.

I will say having travel around for my company and in private meet ups I never bother to remember my Licenses plate and just right down any number I want and nobody has ever said a word if you put it on a charge make sure to get a receipt with full charges.. some motels will let you pay cash.

I had to go down to the triangle park area of NC and found out my company stopped using one major motel because some guys were complaining about hooker knocking on there door at night wanting to know it they wanted a good time . Being on vacation with a family I could see any motel cracking down on who comes to the motel but when business is bad they will take what cums

I say find a girl who has a place to play.
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:51 AM   #12
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneshark View Post
I had to go down to the triangle park area of NC and found out my company stopped using one major motel because some guys were complaining about hookers knocking on there door at night wanting to know it they wanted a good time.
Must have been loneshark's favorite company-approved motel...
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:01 PM   #13
GYMBAGJIM
Valued Poster

Old 01-03-2013, 02:43 AM   #14
milkman104
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22
Default Neville Motel

I have been to the Neville 3 times with a civilian "friend". Twice, when leaving, we were individually pulled over by the local cops. They claimed to have been watching the motel for suspicious activity. Nothing came of it, of course, but... Hope this helps.
milkman104 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:07 AM   #15
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Milkman,

That is very helpful to know. I guess over time, the cops find out about the likely hot-spots, just like we do .

thanks for posting. Did they give you any info during the stop about what they were looking for? Also, did they separate you and your friend to ask questions?
cabot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women