Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160838
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40404
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35580
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2013, 11:10 AM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The inner strength needed to be an excellent submissive?

Being a submissive isn't something that a person choices to do because he or she is weak. Quite the opposite.

This would be a very good discussion, I think.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:57 PM   #2
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Corollary

Sounds like the related question to who actually owns the "power" in a D/s relationship . . .
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:27 PM   #3
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

subs have the power, THEY choose to give the power to their Dom....to use the power and control to meet their needs............Having one CHOOSE to give your their power and control is a very big turn on for me, as well as a big responsibility.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:25 PM   #4
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

For a Sub to relinquish the power and control, the Sub must feel he/she is trading it for trust as well. Without that sense of trust the Sub may not give up that which he protects. The greatest power a person possesses is the power to choose. A Dom only controls what the Sub chooses to give up and in that respect the Sub demonstrates a strength and not a weakness.
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #5
willdooit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Teach me
willdooit is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:33 PM   #6
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

For me being submissive is not so much about giving up control, as being willing to serve and please my mistress. Giving a woman pleasure is the ultimate turn-on for me, so allowing a dominant woman to fulfill her need to dominate me is just something I enjoy doing. I have found that I prefer having a woman dominate me to either me being in the dominant position or us being equal.

I still have only a small amount of experience with this, having had a provider sensually dominate me in a few sessions (spanking me, sitting on my face, forcing me to lick her on my knees, licking her ass, having me fuck her in several different positions and giving her multiple orgasms). We have turned things up a notch though, with her giving me instructions by text message to wear panties, place clothespins on my nipples, and most recently to tie up my balls (which I'm still trying to figure out.) And she has ordered me to wear panties, garters, and stockings under my clothes the next time we meet, and shave my chest, groin, and legs. She has also informed me that I need to train my ass, as she plans to take me with a strap-on next time too. So far I have really enjoyed following her instructions, and I do feel kind of a strength in being willing to do things I would have never considered before.
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:56 AM   #7
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I tell my sub all the time she has to be a strong woman to let me have her.
She is my good girl.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:38 AM   #8
Shackle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Submissive's have the power.
Shackle is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #9
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Subs have the power to give to their play partner. They are giving trust that during the session their hard lines won't be crossed. In the end... the sub has the safe word to stop play and break mood.
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:31 PM   #10
Karlie Raines
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 169473
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is something I would definitely want to learn
Karlie Raines is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:54 PM   #11
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

Until I found the web, I thought there was something wrong with me that I was submissive. I even was in an abusive relationship (yes, I now know there is a difference between this and abuse). BUT at the time I thought the abuse was because I wanted the man to be in charge (I didn't have the words or knowledge of the lifestyle at this time).

Now I do know that it takes someone very strong and full of substance to give themselves to another for whatever time frame is agreed upon.

Yes, the submissive does have the power TO GIVE within his/her parameter. Then both parties decides if they both will accept this. It is a POWER EXCHANGE.

Safe words are in place because a Dom/Domme cannot read minds.
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:47 PM   #12
mwsatx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
subs have the power, THEY choose to give the power to their Dom....to use the power and control to meet their needs............Having one CHOOSE to give your their power and control is a very big turn on for me, as well as a big responsibility.

Beautifully said Ms. Athena!

When a lady subs for me, I feel as I've been given a very precious gift. Power, control, trust...and it is being given willingly to me. It takes a tremendous amount of courage and strength for a woman to do this and she automatically has my respect and gratitude by doing so.
mwsatx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women