Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2013, 10:32 PM   #46
GOOD TIME CHARLIE
Gaining Momentum

The bottom line to everything is a individual has to operate within their means on both sides of the coin. Most so called tried true providers ECCIE based usually have higher donation levels than say many of your Backpage, SipSap, etc. providers. Hell I just got one of the the best blow jobs ever, talk about a girl that can deep throat like a Hoover, from a decent looking Tulane Ave. street walker for $30 every now and then you can find a diamond in the rough. I say you have to shop around within your means, and with a tighter economy down the road the bottom line is still supply and demand as in money available to play with. As times get tougher you see more women out here tricking for the first time, that never thought they would have to do such, and this is where you find your real bargains. It takes a little skill to sift through the ads, and stay away from the bait and switch, up sell traps, etc., but I have always had reasonable success on Backpage. When Santa/Ella is pushing talent you can very seldom go wrong for $200, and then their are a hand full that pop up mostly on weekends, that go from $125-$160 many you can get a decent quick session for less than a $100. I have often thought about the pressure of the hobby from the providers side and that is at (X) donation rate you have to fuck and suck (Y) clients to make (Z) your monthly expenses. I would hate to know what it felt like on a Friday, knowing I had to suck at least 10 cocks over the next 2 days inorder to pay my rent Monday, so as a dawg you have to realize the provider is trying to make ends meet in many cases, in what is ofyen a very competitive market.
GOOD TIME CHARLIE is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #47
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by november24 View Post
I calculated that by using only 1 WEEKEND date night. $36 for dinner for two + $15 for 1 movie + $5 gas. 4.5 x 56= $252!
Damn, you're a cheap date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zada Knight View Post
... grandfather, or drop the rate once we are familiar.
To screen the unknown is time-consuming for the diligent providers and once the provider is comfortable with a repeat client, then that effort is less taxing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brmike1963 View Post
I can't research BP enough to satisfy my common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disilene View Post
The point of this board or hobby is not to make friends with the providers.
I disagree. The point of the board and hobby is to find pleasurable experiences within one's price range, which is tigerman's lament.

As for making friends, the problem is not with the making of friends, rather the problem is when one believes that the making of friends with a provider supplants the number one rule which is: The hobby is business FIRST. Those who make friends and respect the number one rule can have good friendships. Those who make friends thinking their newfound friendship moves the number one rule to a secondary position, well, therein is found their error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerman1965 View Post
Wow, This thread has grown beyond my wildest expectations. Never would I have thought that I would have been responsible for such a thought provoking topic.
No man is an island... ijs.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #48
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Glad you said it

I gave up being a bitch for Lent, but I couldn't imagine where he is taking his dates for dinner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufriend2912 View Post
Damn, you're a cheap date!

To screen the unknown is time-consuming for the diligent providers and once the provider is comfortable with a repeat client, then that effort is less taxing.

I disagree. The point of the board and hobby is to find pleasurable experiences within one's price range, which is tigerman's lament.

As for making friends, the problem is not with the making of friends, rather the problem is when one believes that the making of friends with a provider supplants the number one rule which is: The hobby is business FIRST. Those who make friends and respect the number one rule can have good friendships. Those who make friends thinking their newfound friendship moves the number one rule to a secondary position, well, therein is found their error.

No man is an island... ijs.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:07 PM   #49
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I think both Unfriend and Heidi both missed the part of my post where I said BARE MINIMUM example. In fact, I said it TWICE. I think most people here got the point I was trying to make.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:20 AM   #50
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default We can read

That's all I have to say about that...Until lent is over

Quote:
I think both Unfriend and Heidi both missed the part of my post where I said BARE MINIMUM example. In fact, I said it TWICE. I think most people here got the point I was trying to make.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:22 AM   #51
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Often the reader of written communication cannot recognize when one's tongue is in one's cheek, and thus (as society has lost the grace of thoughtful prose) many have employed the superfluous use of "LOL" at the end of one's own satire, which I chose not to do for (apparently, not so) obvious reasons.

(translation into "tard": I saw the ALL CAPS [twice!], yet you missed the humor.)
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:40 AM   #52
Miss39402
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 106316
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It seems as if he goes dutch.
Miss39402 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:26 AM   #53
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

This has quickly turned into the kind of pointless conversation I don't participate in. Everyone have a nice day.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women