Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2013, 11:27 AM   #166
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
....That does, however, support the contention that the authorities were treating the homeowners as such rather than suspects.

Old Dingus
.. or, as I suggested its a photo-shopped pic with an "over lay" of LE.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:28 AM   #167
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
This is what I thought that blast should have done to that lower window. this video shows a blast from a meteor breaking glass in an office building. All or most of that glass in Boston should have been blown to the interior of the building, but it didn't, it was all over the street.

http://youtu.be/_t1SL2pkWqs
you fail to factor in the weight of the commercial glass and gravity ... shrapnel weakened the integrity of the glass, the weight of the glass took it down, not in or out ... the pics prove exactly that
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:32 AM   #168
CJ7
Valued Poster

There were over 40 murders in Chicago the last couple days. Why don't they shut down the city and search house to house for the killers?

no matter how hard you try you just cant find an apple to compare to another apple can you?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:53 AM   #169
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
you fail to factor in the weight of the commercial glass and gravity ... shrapnel weakened the integrity of the glass, the weight of the glass took it down, not in or out ... the pics prove exactly that
So basically what you're saying is the force of the blast was only powerful enough to hurl shrapnel into the pane of glass and merely weakening it to the extent that eventually the force of gravity is what brought the broken glass to the pavement, instead of the blast being violent enough to either blow the glass inward into the office or creating a backdraft pushing glass back out onto the pavement.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:02 PM   #170
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
So basically what you're saying is the force of the blast was only powerful enough to hurl shrapnel into the pane of glass and merely weakening it to the extent that eventually the force of gravity is what brought the broken glass to the pavement, instead of the blast being violent enough to either blow the glass inward into the office or creating a backdraft pushing glass back out onto the pavement.
basically the blast was not much more than a large shotgun .., gunpowder and the small amount the pressure cooker could hold isn't very damaging in the scope of explosives used to demolish structures .. the window frames are on the outside of the building, the vast majority of the glass fell straight down and lay in piles at the base of the windows

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:32 PM   #171
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
basically the blast was not much more than a large shotgun .., gunpowder and the small amount the pressure cooker could hold isn't very damaging in the scope of explosives used to demolish structures .. the window frames are on the outside of the building, the vast majority of the glass fell straight down and lay in piles at the base of the windows ...
On which floor was the bomb? If the bomb were inside the building, and you are correct, then why is there glass on the first floor INSIDE the building (look at floor INFRONT of the desk) and why is the glass on the 2nd floor INSIDE the building.

Your theory is that all glass would go in the opposite direction in relation to the original glass. That simply doesn't happen ... in an uncontrolled exertion of pressure on the glass ... except in the movies when 99.99% of the time it ain't "normal glass" being broken. An additional factor is as can be seen from the photo most, if not all, of the glass, was installed with a "film" on it, which would retain its integrity and cause the pressure on it to "bounce it back" out with fragmented pieces like you see right in front of the glass (look at the 2nd floor near the base of the window ... that's from flexing from the external pressure.

Are we done with physics now?
Old 04-29-2013, 12:52 PM   #172
CJ7
Valued Poster

chances are you cant put enough gunpowder inside of a pressure cooker thats small enough to fit in a backpack and blow out the glass in a building without including shrapnel, which reduces the amount of gunpowder in the pressure cooker even more ... if there was a bomb exploded inside the building why hasn't any pictures surfaced of the damage inside the building?

a bomb goes off inside a building capable of penetrating glass windows and blowing off peoples legs that were standing along a guard rail a good 20 feet away, yet no significant damage to the inside of the building tells me all I need to know
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:28 PM   #173
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
... tells me all I need to know
FYI: I wasn't addressing your comments ... I was addressing ACP's..... and merely confirming and emphasizing your observations.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:38 PM   #174
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
FYI: I wasn't addressing your comments ... I was addressing ACP's..... and merely confirming and emphasizing your observations.
I was just bringing up questions which CJ7 answered far better than you did. All along I was just bringing up possibilities all you did was just try to second guess them. So are you in agreement with CJ7 response?
Old 04-29-2013, 02:40 PM   #175
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

understood before I posted my opinion
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:03 PM   #176
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was just bringing up questions which CJ7 answered far better than you did.
Well, since you understand him better than you do me, then please ask him.

FYI: You started out your posting on the "blast location" in a NON inquisitorial tone.

Ask CJ7 about those big words, ok?

Now that you had your little ass handed to you, you have decided to make it sound like you were just trying to get information .... so. You are full of shit*!

Again, ask CJ7 about those big words and what they mean. See you later.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:36 PM   #177
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well, since you understand him better than you do me, then please ask him.

FYI: You started out your posting on the "blast location" in a NON inquisitorial tone.

Ask CJ7 about those big words, ok?

Now that you had your little ass handed to you, you have decided to make it sound like you were just trying to get information .... so. You are full of shit*!

Again, ask CJ7 about those big words and what they mean. See you later.
Where ya running off to. I was simply asking a question. In your opinion is CJ right about the effect the explosion had on the glass?
Old 04-29-2013, 04:46 PM   #178
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was simply asking a question.
I don't think you "simply" ask any questions. If I recall correctly, you made some statement (or suggestion) about the bombs going off inside the building and the glass on the ground outside of the building was your proof of your theory of an inside bomb.

I believe the bombs were exploded outside of the buildings among the crowd. If that is CJ7's opinion then he agrees with me.....or we are in agreement.

Does the answer to the question of where the bomb's were exploded have anything to do with the Constitutionality of LE searching people's homes for the bomber on the run? I realize that's not a "simple" question for you, but relevant.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:10 PM   #179
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't think you "simply" ask any questions. If I recall correctly, you made some statement (or suggestion) about the bombs going off inside the building and the glass on the ground outside of the building was your proof of your theory of an inside bomb.

I believe the bombs were exploded outside of the buildings among the crowd. If that is CJ7's opinion then he agrees with me.....or we are in agreement.

Does the answer to the question of where the bomb's were exploded have anything to do with the Constitutionality of LE searching people's homes for the bomber on the run? I realize that's not a "simple" question for you, but relevant.
may I, ?

sure I may ..

inasmuch as the two brothers used crude bombs 4 times while trying to escape from LE after they killed the campus cop, IMO the FBI and the Governor of the state had every right to do whatever it took to protect the citizens of the community and the multiple LE agencies involved in the man hunt ... if anyone cares most, not all Police cars have their motto on the sides of every car .. "To Protect And Serve". The citizens of the community chose to respect the Governors request (not order) to remain sheltered ... anyone that wanted to watch the shootouts from a lawn chair on the sidewalk in front of their house was free to do so. ..The picture I posted of the house with a hole in the wall in a second story room speaks volumes for the danger of being outside at ground level ... had the Gov and LE not requested people remain sheltered and a citizen was killed by accident from friendly fire or otherwise, every one of the Freedom Fighters on this board would be bitching like teenage girls on the rag because the City failed to protect the people and left them at the risk of a mad bomber ...just like they did when the city failed to protect its citizens at the finish line ..

typical rightwing hell if you do, hell if you don't scenario

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:31 PM   #180
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
may I, ?

sure I may ..
What you described is considered in legal terminology as "exigent circumstances," and historically the SCOTUS has factored the gravity of the offense and of the potential for harm to the community when considering what is reasonable in the context of those circumstances .. and the "reasonableness" is for the Court to decide not the media, twitters, bloggers, posters, and rumor mongerers.... based on the known facts AT THE TIME OF THE DECISION ... and not on "Monday morning."

The only possible reason why one would want to believe, and/or attempt to demonstrate, that the bombs were set off INSIDE the building is to exonerate the two terrorists who are seen with bags OUTSIDE of the building..... and therefore ...

the "house-to-house" search for the "innocent child" was unnecessary and unreasonable!

In other words .. defending the terrorists.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women