Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2013, 10:33 AM   #16
snaggletooth77
Valued Poster

USD 300 for 1 hr of crappy anything in today's crappy economy is not exactly desirable for most consumers.
snaggletooth77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:42 AM   #17
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

I am sorry but me being a provider I think you need to earn the high prices that your able to charge over time and hard work. I come from the old school, half my family has been in the adult entertainment industry and I dont think you can just cum in new and charge 300- 400 for hh or hour. I started out lower and as time has went on and the more reviews I get I have slowly increased my prices. I think you have to earn your position and high pricing. Thats why I will also ask the women who have been on here a while questions and advice, they earned what they charge and obviously when they are still getting great reviews and plenty of business they have earned it, I just dont feel I have graduated from being a rookie yet. So my prices as of now will stay fair and I know and am very confident that I am great at what I do and not a total dog to look at lol and I could probably charge a little more and get just as much business, but like I have said I my self dont feel like I have earned that right yet.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:51 AM   #18
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Shayla, as long as you GrandFather me in, you can test the market all you like :-)
... and once your career takes of, I will feel extra special, lol.

Good perspective, very interesting !!! (I still need to make it through S_A post #11).
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:51 AM   #19
Poet Laureate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
I am sorry but me being a provider I think you need to earn the high prices that your able to charge over time and hard work. I come from the old school, half my family has been in the adult entertainment industry and I dont think you can just cum in new and charge 300- 400 for hh or hour. I started out lower and as time has went on and the more reviews I get I have slowly increased my prices. I think you have to earn your position and high pricing. Thats why I will also ask the women who have been on here a while questions and advice, they earned what they charge and obviously when they are still getting great reviews and plenty of business they have earned it, I just dont feel I have graduated from being a rookie yet. So my prices as of now will stay fair and I know and am very confident that I am great at what I do and not a total dog to look at lol and I could probably charge a little more and get just as much business, but like I have said I my self dont feel like I have earned that right yet.
Shayla, you could raise your prices today (by a modest amount) and it wouldn't affect your bottom line, because you're a pro. You have no attitude, your skills are top notch, your IOP is excellent, and your availability is terrific. You've done it and continue to do it the right way.
-
That said, I also am in the camp of those who won't pay $300 for an hour, but for me it's not so much value as it is budget. There was a time when I paid that much; there was also a time when I earned a lot more than I am now. Everything is relative. After my income nosedived I began to realize that it's not so much what she's worth, or what she thinks she's worth, as it is what I can afford. Like Rick said, $300 for one hour or $400 for two one hour dates....that's a no brainer.
Poet Laureate is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:18 AM   #20
kSoze
Valued Poster

Not everyone can afford a Ferrari and those selling Ferraris want to cater to an ELITE few. Several girls that have gone UTR or gotten smart and moved to a SD arrangement are getting over $300/hr and find the hobby no longer a value. I myself am visual and judge by beauty as opposed to performance.

For those of you that are scraping to make ends meet and still want to play and are more concerned about performance and the most "bang for your buck".. there are lots of "talented ladies" in the Rundberg area for you to choose from.
kSoze is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:24 AM   #21
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by kSoze View Post
Not everyone can afford a Ferrari and those selling Ferraris want to cater to an ELITE few. Several girls that have gone UTR or gotten smart and moved to a SD arrangement are getting over $300/hr and find the hobby no longer a value. I myself am visual and judge by beauty as opposed to performance.

For those of you that are scraping to make ends meet and still want to play.. there are lots of talented ladies in the Rundberg area for you to choose from.

You do realize how very full of shit you are, right? Your pandering for recognition by "the girls" is generally humorous, but often monotonous & nauseating...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:36 AM   #22
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

All the SB's I've encountered get far less than providers for a lot more time , start hobbying instead of talking complete bullshit !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:36 AM   #23
kSoze
Valued Poster

As you start to see the good ones fade into the distance at some point you might come to the realization of who was right.. until then, you can continue and try to brain wash the new naive ones to accept less than they are worth.

I dont have to list the GREAT ones that have left the biz over this bullshit so... enjoy the dumb ones while they last. Oh and RockerRick.. you will be the MOST heartbroken as I am "in cahoots" with some of your closest "friends"
kSoze is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #24
rockerrick
Account Disabled

" I dont have to list the GREAT ones that have left the biz over this bullshit so... enjoy the dumb ones while they last. "

See there you go ladies , he thinks you're dumb ! If only he were capable of realizing who is dumb ?
Old 06-05-2013, 11:44 AM   #25
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ummm hello, the dumb ones??? I am not dumb, I have a degree in Business and going back to school for CJ, dumb I am not and dumb I dont think any of the ladies are, maybe gullable, or just nieve with being new to this business but dumb that was way rude, and very immature.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:46 AM   #26
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Someone always has foot in mouth disease Shayla , don't let the trolls get you riled !
Old 06-05-2013, 11:49 AM   #27
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The dumb one is the one who has to pay for it here but yet calls us dumb, were collecting your spending, whose dumb, were shopping and your working more to cover what you spent with us, whose dumb. Thats awful to say, and not very smart if you plan on still hobbing.

Not being rude but that kinda pissed me off, none of us are dumb obviously were smart enough to know where the money is, and were def smart enough to know to use what we got for what we want in this hobby world and out of the hobby world
Old 06-05-2013, 11:50 AM   #28
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by kSoze View Post
Oh and RockerRick.. you will be the MOST heartbroken as I am "in cahoots" with some of your closet "friends"
I don't have any closet " friends " , I'm not a fag ! So you're welcome to them !
Old 06-05-2013, 11:50 AM   #29
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Always good to have a pimp chime in, even better when it is the Ueber-Pimp.
Insulting all the lovely Ladies who don't work for him. Good one Ksauce.

.. and sorry YOU lost the Great Ones, I wonder why YOU couldn't keep them ???
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:55 AM   #30
kSoze
Valued Poster

dumb.. gullible.. naive, call it what you want. But, if you allow men to manipulate you, set prices, tell you how to run your business what you are worth then I have no sympathy for you.

I intent was not to be rude but to enlighten those that are dumb.. gullible.. or naive.
kSoze is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women