Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160754
Yssup Rider60112
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2013, 03:40 AM   #391
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I believe the 911 call, I do not believe that Martin was on top of him and then Zimmerman grabbed his gun before Martin was about to. Pretty damn self serving recollection if you ask me.
NO one did, and no one will.

But since you are a biased racist, everyone will understand why.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:53 AM   #392
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
NO one did, and no one will.

But since you are a biased racist, everyone will understand why.
Nobody asked you either dipshit. And nobody will. Like I said and you haven't disputed, the trial will be won in jury selection. All black jury and Zimmerman is toast. Bunch of latent KKK'ers like you on the jury and Zimmerman walks!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:53 AM   #393
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No reading problems here, Speedy, but wish to reiterate that there's only one provocation that would justify Martin's physically assailing Zimmerman, and Zimmerman claims he did not do that: he did not physically grab or restrain Martin. That will be the crux of the case. If the prosecutors cannot establish that Zimmerman physically assailed Martin first, then it is probable Zimmerman's self-defense stance will prevail. Zimmerman shot and killed a person who was physically attacking him: the extant evidence supports that version of -- Zimmerman's version of -- the story. Neither Zimmerman's nor Martin's age, race or political affiliation change that version of the story.

Zimmerman committed NO crime by following Martin, whether before or after the dispatcher ADVISED him not to. It is not a crime to watch someone else in a public space. Creepy maybe, but it isn't a crime. People behaving suspiciously draw attention to themselves; they get watched.
I pretty much agree with all you are saying. I don't think Zimmerman shot Martin because he was black. But I do think he PROBABLY followed Martin because he was black. And I never said a crime was committed by Zimmerman following Martin.

I totally agree that it will be VERY difficult for the prosecution to prove Martin guilty unless they have the proverbial "smoking gun". No pun intended.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:01 AM   #394
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Right back at you .....

Could not find the ...

"the National Neighborhood Watch Organization" .... Manual. Got a link?

And who is "us" ... would that include your wife?

I've told you once, if I've told you 100 times, if you don't want her mentioned on the board ... quit bringing her up.
I really thought you'd have enough intelligence to do a simple google. Guess not.

http://www.usaonwatch.org/

By "us" I meant the people who participate on this forum and, in particular, on this thread.

Seems like you are hung up on my wife. I mentioned her one time in a different thread for one purpose -- to prove you wrong which I did several times in that thread.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:04 AM   #395
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Seems like you are hung up on my wife. I mentioned her one time in a different thread for one purpose -- to prove you wrong which I did several times in that thread.
I'm not "hung up" on anyone's wife ... particularly yours!

.... and only in your dreams did you prove anyone "wrong" ... on this board ... or in any other forum.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:06 AM   #396
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nobody asked you ...
That's correct ... but since you've never selected a jury your "opinion" is worthless. Hot air. That's all.

Let me explain why: If the verdict that is rendered is not what you "perceive" ... "ought to be" ... then you will blame the jurors and therefore the "jury selection" ... your flaw (since you don't have a clue about what you are writing) is that NO ONE, not even "road scholar" speedo .. can determine whether or not a different jury would decide otherwise ON THE SAME EVIDENCE, with the SAME LAWYERS saying the SAME ARGUMENTS.

So, your bullshit about jury selection is about (notice I said about) as ignorant as your lame-ass attempts to paint other people as racists in order to make yourself feel better about your racism. By blaming the "jury" for the verdict you can therefore render your opinion about what the outcome "ought to be" of value and correct. Some call it ... "Monday morning quarterbacking" ...

But since you and genius speedo .. have all the answers .. you all be always be correct ... if you blame it on a jury ..

. even though you will NOT hear ALL THE EVIDENCE the jury hears!
Old 06-05-2013, 11:33 AM   #397
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
I believe the 911 call, I do not believe that Martin was on top of him and then Zimmerman grabbed his gun before Martin was about to.
And your "non-belief" is based on what?

Who do you think could be heard yelling for help during the 911 call? Zimmerman was beaten up, but Martin was not. Other than the bullet in the chest, there is no report of him being bruised and injured (except maybe his knuckles?).

Quote:
Pretty damn self serving recollection if you ask me.
Wow, really? If he is pleading self-defense, it would have to be self-serving wouldn't it?

Put differently, can you give an example of a claim of self-defense that is NOT self-serving? Take your time, we'll wait.

What about a plea of "not guilty"? Is that self-serving, too? If you were a juror, would you hold a plea of "not guilty" against a defendant?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #398
LexusLover
Valued Poster

"Ayala rolled Martin over and "felt a large cold can in the center pocket." Martin had $40 and change in his pants pockets as well as "one (1) red '711' brand name lighter, photo button, Skittles, and headphones." " ...

Hopefully LE got any footage at the store and the receipt for his purchases.... that night.

$40 in his pocket and no cigarettes to go with the "brand name lighter"?
Old 06-05-2013, 11:44 AM   #399
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
His prejudice.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:05 PM   #400
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not "hung up" on anyone's wife ... particularly yours!

.... and only in your dreams did you prove anyone "wrong" ... on this board ... or in any other forum.
Just to quickly review.

You stated Cedar Park received its name in 1973. WRONG!! Cedar Park received its name in 1887. It was incorporated in 1973.

You stated that Cedar Park was a trailer park community. WRONG!! Cedar Park is the 4th fastest growing city in the UNITED STATES. Schools are well above average for the state of Texas. Per capita income in Williamson County, in which Cedar Park is situated is 16th out of 254 Texas counties, and Cedar Park is ranked 187th out of 1511 Texas cities/towns.

I'm sure if I took the time to go back to the earlier thread I could find you WRONG on other statements. Meanwhile, you have yet to prove me wrong on any statement in that thread or this thread. Unless you want to hop on the other person's back and tell me that Martin wasn't drinking gatorade on the night in questin.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:07 PM   #401
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
His prejudice.
Exactly, just as your beliefs are.based on your prejudices. You and exNYer may just be lead to water afterall, all I gotta do is let you think you are the one doing the leading! fyi LL, one does not have to have picked a jury to understand the importance of that process in a trial. Just like you do not have to have played in a super bow to understand the importance of the ref's. Why do you change the subject matter when you are beat in a debate. Is getting it wrong evrry once in a while so horrible to you? I'm wrong all the time and just admit it. Try is just once
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:11 PM   #402
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's correct ... but since you've never selected a jury your "opinion" is worthless. Hot air. That's all.

Let me explain why: If the verdict that is rendered is not what you "perceive" ... "ought to be" ... then you will blame the jurors and therefore the "jury selection" ... your flaw (since you don't have a clue about what you are writing) is that NO ONE, not even "road scholar" speedo .. can determine whether or not a different jury would decide otherwise ON THE SAME EVIDENCE, with the SAME LAWYERS saying the SAME ARGUMENTS.

But since you and genius speedo .. have all the answers .. you all be always be correct ... if you blame it on a jury ..

. even though you will NOT hear ALL THE EVIDENCE the jury hears!
I love how jackasses like you keep insinuating that others are incorrect or misled. Exactly what "answers" do I have? What facts have I stated that are incorrect? What opinions have I stated that are so implausible? Have I ever said anything about a jury, jury selection, or the outcome of a trial?
Old 06-05-2013, 12:12 PM   #403
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

Who do you think could be heard yelling for help during the 911 call? Zimmerman was beaten up, but Martin was not. Other than the bullet in the chest, there is no report of him being bruised and injured (except maybe his knuckles?).

Wow, really? If he is pleading self-defense, it would have to be self-serving wouldn't it?

Put differently, can you give an example of a claim of self-defense that is NOT self-serving? Take your time, we'll wait.

What about a plea of "not guilty"? Is that self-serving, too? If you were a juror, would you hold a plea of "not guilty" against a defendant?
Based on me not thinking that Martin was on Zimmerman and Martin told Zimmerman that he was going to kill him and that he knew Martin was reaching for his exposed gun but Zimmerman beat him to it and then shot Martin and Martin the said , you got me. I do not believe that fairy tale. That is wtf my nonbeliefis based on, I've been in fights, they do not go like that. I
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:14 PM   #404
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Exactly, just as your beliefs are.based on your prejudices.
My "beliefs" about what ... I already told you that I have a preference for Blue Bell.

As far as the "outcome" of the upcoming trial ... you're the one blowing it out your ass ...

with all this "jury selection" bullshit ... and you "slipping in there" a statement about "an all Black jury" ... PROVES your prejudice ... "All black jury and Zimmerman is toast." WTF!

That prejudice is: You think Black people will vote for the Black person EVERY TIME!

In other words, YOUR RACISM is that you believe Black people cannot make an unbiased decision in a trial between a Black person and a nonBlack person. Is it because you think they are not smart enough? Or what? Give it up, WTF.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:19 PM   #405
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I love how jackasses like you keep insinuating that others are incorrect or misled.
#1: Do you stand in front of the mirror and repeat that to yourself regularly?

#2: The post of mine you quoted was not directed at you, speedo, it was directed at WTF.

Unless you ARE WTF? .......

What was the name of that yankee school you attended?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women