Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40380
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2014, 07:08 AM   #16
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I agree with about everything POTP said but I have added some BFE elements to sessions with the limited goals of making the sessions a little different and fun. It seems to work but overall sticking to the fundamental is far more important than doing things that can be misconstrued. I will say this; I have never had a bad session when I took the trouble to slightly personalize the encounter. Still you have stay disciplined and fill your lane.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 07:50 PM   #17
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Dude, you seem clingy. Get all the information that you think you know about women out of your head. All the bullshit that you have probably learned from your mom, cheesy romantic comedies, and female friends is wrong. No woman wants to be with a man who is so needy. It's not sweet it's fucking creepy as hell when you do not have other women in your life and don't fill your life with other options.

Go out and fuck other women. Sling dick around like there is no tomorrow. You should never allow any woman to be in your thoughts when you are not with her. Fuck her and leave it at that. Be a man and conquer all the pussy you can. This needy act of trying to be with her so much is going to make her dry up. Fuck her, give her some cash and show her the door. It's the perfect relationship when its kept that way. Quit being so clingy.
Doodle23 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 08:38 PM   #18
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
...you have stay disciplined and fill your lane.
+1
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 06:06 AM   #19
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
Tipping with fried chicken is always appreciated.
Popeyes Bonafide spicy chicken is the lick
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:35 AM   #20
littlerichard
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle23 View Post
Dude, you seem clingy. Get all the information that you think you know about women out of your head. All the bullshit that you have probably learned from your mom, cheesy romantic comedies, and female friends is wrong. No woman wants to be with a man who is so needy. It's not sweet it's fucking creepy as hell when you do not have other women in your life and don't fill your life with other options.

Go out and fuck other women. Sling dick around like there is no tomorrow. You should never allow any woman to be in your thoughts when you are not with her. Fuck her and leave it at that. Be a man and conquer all the pussy you can. This needy act of trying to be with her so much is going to make her dry up. Fuck her, give her some cash and show her the door. It's the perfect relationship when its kept that way. Quit being so clingy.

Wow, has this gotten off thread

I ask a simple question about how I treat a couple ladies (pro's who've been in the biz 5+ yrs) and now I'm clingy, needy and creepy. Have no other women in my life?
Were the hell did that come from. Obviously you read at about a 4th grade level.

Clingy? Pretty sure I've got the OK's from all over the country to prove that I do as much hotel work as the next guy.

Asked a simple question of the ladies, got good info from everybody and now this!

I try not to respond right away out of emotion

Let see if I were to analyze your post, I would state the following,

Your in your 40's maybe 50's, the first question you ask is if the lady does half hours.
You prefer 20 yr olds (5-10 yrs younger than your daughter if you have one) now that's creepy.

No, I take that back, your probably late 20's early 30's your description of how to treat the ladies on here show a lack of maturity.

First thing you do before knocking on the hotel door is unzip your pants.
You only need 5-10 minutes but you couldn't talk her down to a 15 minute rate. After you leave she takes a shower for about 45 minutes then blocks your number from her cell phone.

Of course you've conquered another lady by paying her to see you lol

Oh and you wrote your post while sitting in a lawn chair in the bed of your pickup downing a 12 pack of Pearl. See how easy it is to assume and misjudge.

I'm sure your none of those things
littlerichard is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:41 AM   #21
A.Reader
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
I agree with about everything POTP said but I have added some BFE elements to sessions with the limited goals of making the sessions a little different and fun. It seems to work but overall sticking to the fundamental is far more important than doing things that can be misconstrued. I will say this; I have never had a bad session when I took the trouble to slightly personalize the encounter. Still you have stay disciplined and fill your lane.
Amen, brother.

Moderation in all things (at least in most things). Looks like the original poster lost that. There is nothing wrong with the things he describes but it won't be construed the way he intends. Treat a provider with respect. Do some nice things for her in context of the session. It might turn into a different situation with regulars but trying to make it happen is a bad idea. She will drop hints if that is where she wants to take it.

99.4% of the time the result will be the same. If you seem to be stalking or chasing her she will lose interest or become concerned and run away.

I don't go so far as Doodle23 but littlerichard, you are too far in the other direction. Swing back to the middle and bet you will find more happiness.
A.Reader is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 12:16 PM   #22
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlerichard View Post
Wow, has this gotten off thread

I ask a simple question about how I treat a couple ladies (pro's who've been in the biz 5+ yrs) and now I'm clingy, needy and creepy. Have no other women in my life?
Were the hell did that come from. Obviously you read at about a 4th grade level.

Clingy? Pretty sure I've got the OK's from all over the country to prove that I do as much hotel work as the next guy.

Asked a simple question of the ladies, got good info from everybody and now this!

I try not to respond right away out of emotion

Let see if I were to analyze your post, I would state the following,

Your in your 40's maybe 50's, the first question you ask is if the lady does half hours.
You prefer 20 yr olds (5-10 yrs younger than your daughter if you have one) now that's creepy.

No, I take that back, your probably late 20's early 30's your description of how to treat the ladies on here show a lack of maturity.

First thing you do before knocking on the hotel door is unzip your pants.
You only need 5-10 minutes but you couldn't talk her down to a 15 minute rate. After you leave she takes a shower for about 45 minutes then blocks your number from her cell phone.

Of course you've conquered another lady by paying her to see you lol

Oh and you wrote your post while sitting in a lawn chair in the bed of your pickup downing a 12 pack of Pearl. See how easy it is to assume and misjudge.

I'm sure your none of those things
I'm sorry brother, but I am not going to get in an E fight with you. Good luck.
Doodle23 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 01:35 PM   #23
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

op, your thread got off track because your question (still not even sure what it is) was wordy as fuck, poorly written, and overly detailed.

you're overthinking it.

if you're this overly analytical irl, it's no wonder your friend is getting bored with you.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 03:17 PM   #24
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

I have done dates like that so many times. I come to client's home, he cooks for me, wine me, dine me, and we have fun at his home. He paid me for my time accordingly to my rate….the date usually lasts 3 - 4 hours. I actually have just done a similar one yesterday where we played tennis together.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 08:10 AM   #25
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

“So is this kind of treatment common?” YES It's common for people to take things for granted, to get into a routine. People often assume the way they see your home is the way it always is.

But, think about this. If you went to see a lady at her incall, would you thank her for cleaning it up? For throwing away the used condoms? For throwing away the trash from her prior lunch date? For having a fresh towel for you? OR would you assume she normally keeps the place neat and clean?

If you want her to simply notice little things, hide the toilet paper so she has to ask you for it. The next time, she'll notice it's there and thank you for it.

Change in the routine. Surprise her in a good way. After lunch, treat her to a chocolate cock for desert. Your desert can be whipped cream covered nipples. Try a blindfold. Something exciting and new each time she sees you.

Have a pic-nic in the backyard. Bcd outdoors. If she likes vegetables, hollow out a cucumber, insert your cock and let her discover it when she removes your underwear. If she likes sweets, do it with a twinkie. She'll get the cream from you. Buy her a waist chain to wear under her clothes when she goes back to work.

Read lots of reviews and discussions for a wealth of information for ideas.

Some women appreciate BFE as long as boundaries are maintined.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women