Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2014, 09:14 PM   #31
timpage
Account Disabled

Typical post by typical mouth-breather....all this is the Obama's fault. More insane ODS...... Fuckin' idiot.

By the way admiral.....fuck you.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 09:15 PM   #32
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Evidenced by the outrageous allegation that anyone expected Michelle Obama's hashtag campaign was the solution to the problem in Nigeria.
So.. why did she post it if not to provide help or assistance toward the problem?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 09:22 PM   #33
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
If Obama had freed the Marine in Mexico it would have been fucked up according to you.
--But he didn't

If Obama had freed the slaves in Egypt it would have been fucked up according to you.
-- Not only didn't he free the slaves, he didn't support the elected President of Egypt

If Obama could free us from you, then MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, according to US!

-- Obama can't even have his own administration find emails that are REQUIRED BY LAW to be retained. How in the world can he then free us from anyone or accomplish any mission?

How fucked up was it that he didn't score the winning goal against Portugal? It didn't even come up in the conversation, JD, but I know you're trying to find a way to lay that on him too.

Wanna hashtag?

--Since her previous hashtag didn't work, when can we expect her next picture of her holding a #BRINGBACKMOREOFOURGIRLS sign?

How about #FUCKYOUJDIDIOT
How about you stop sucking down the Obama Koolaid?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 10:24 PM   #34
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
So.. why did she post it if not to provide help or assistance toward the problem?
So what if she did? Does that mean she has committed the United States to drop in some combat troops and start ginning up the airstrikes? Since you're shooting your mouth off....give us your rendition of exactly what the United States should do in this situation? Be specific.

Christ, the level of stupidity around here grows exponentially every day. The FLOTUS tries to communicate a positive and encouraging note in a tragedy occurring 10,000 miles from our border and suddenly she is responsible for the tragedy? Your reasoning escapes me.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 11:24 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I have no idea what you are trying to say. I merely pointed out that the hashtag campaign did absolutely nothing to help the kidnapped kids. It made all the participants feel good about doing something when in reality they did nothing.

Maybe we could trade the Obama's for the kids.
+1

That's all it did. Made them feel good without doing anything. SOP for liberals.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:21 AM   #36
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
So what if she did? ...suddenly she is responsible for the tragedy? Your reasoning escapes me.

I am not aware of anyone that says she is responsible for the kidnappings. What is being said is that the silly little sign she held up made her look foolish and did absolutely nothing to help the situation. Campaigns like this are for the people to get the attention of the people at the controls who can actually do something to fix the problem. Not for the people at the top to show how much they care and then do nothing.

This is like Obama telling us how mad he is about the IRS and Veteran's scandal and how he is going to get to the bottom of it. Then nothing. It is purely symbolic. Show everyone that he cares and then ignore the problem until it goes away.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:35 AM   #37
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

The FLOTUS tries to communicate a positive and encouraging note in a tragedy occurring 10,000 miles from our border and suddenly she is responsible for the tragedy? Your reasoning escapes me.
But what she ended up doing was portraying a total naïveté towards the World, thinking for one second that these Thugs would care in the least what she, or for that matter, her husband thinks.

She accomplished her goal, she got her picture splattered all over the Planet, showing she "cares". But in the end, she is still the same self centered, angry, spiteful woman that she has always been.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:50 AM   #38
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Social media for Obama....bad
Social media for Bundy....good
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:50 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
But what she ended up doing was portraying a total naïveté towards the World, thinking for one second that these Thugs would care in the least what she, or for that matter, her husband thinks.

She accomplished her goal, she got her picture splattered all over the Planet, showing she "cares". But in the end, she is still the same self centered, angry, spiteful woman that she has always been.
Again, what the fuck was wrong about trying to raise awareness of the situation on social media?

Why the outrage?

Budman's post is stupid, as are your increasingly vitriolic amens.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:54 AM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
How about you stop sucking down the Obama Koolaid?
I am sorry, I knew people who drank "the" Kool-aid, some of whom were women and children in Jonestown against their will, and I find the continued use of that figure of speech to be offensive and insensitive.

Assholes.

FYI -- "the" Kool Aid was used to kill people. if you're going to be Insensitive, ignorant bastards, at least get your shit straight.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:28 PM   #41
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I am sorry, I knew people who drank "the" Kool-aid, some of whom were women and children in Jonestown against their will, and I find the continued use of that figure of speech to be offensive and insensitive.

Assholes.

FYI -- "the" Kool Aid was used to kill people. if you're going to be Insensitive, ignorant bastards, at least get your shit straight.
You are now offended by the term "drinking the kool aid". That is fucking ridiculous. Maybe you can file a law suit and get it added to the list of hate speech. You know like the town that banned the term Asian Carp because it might offend someone in the Asian community. Another thing you can do is start a #hashtag campaign. If you're lucky the fat ass fisrt lady will join you. Keep drinking the "kool aid" Sup and be sure to pass it around to your family. I have no doubt you already do.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:48 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You are now offended by the term "drinking the kool aid". That is fucking ridiculous. Maybe you can file a law suit and get it added to the list of hate speech. You know like the town that banned the term Asian Carp because it might offend someone in the Asian community. Another thing you can do is start a #hashtag campaign. If you're lucky the fat ass fisrt lady will join you. Keep drinking the "kool aid" Sup and be sure to pass it around to your family. I have no doubt you already do.
Remember, Budman, the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM is a liar.

Quote:
Quote:
I think you're drinking a lot of Kool aid!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:56 PM   #43
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

IB,
That's not fair. I'm sure he posted that before the Jonestown massacre. He would never utter that phrase after Jonestown because he was so overwhelmed with grief about the misuse of kool aid. I'm surprised he doesn't want us to show ID and go thru a background check to purchase kool aid.
Old 06-25-2014, 03:29 PM   #44
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Assup is offended because he has long suffered from acute Obama Kool Aid poisoning. It's a chronic condition, and he refuses treatment. However, it did help him win Dipshit of the Year for two years running, and the distinct honor of the title Dipshit Emeritus, for lifetime achievement in Dipshittery.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:34 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nice.

My point was that everybody was butt hurt when In posted in the Washington Redskins thread, especially CplJohnstone, who claimed to know people who died during the white RWW bombing of the Murrah building.

You have proved my point to a T, Budman.

It's not the content but the poster.

You're an asshole.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women