Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35471
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2014, 03:40 PM   #181
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That 'bout sums it up mate.

Cheers.
Quit flirting with him. It's obvious you're not his type.

He just said as much.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 03:45 PM   #182
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Are you fucking nuts?

Tough on Criminals? - An innocent man was going to executed. Changes in the science of fires and understanding how they spread and how they start was about to prove him innocent. So what does Perry do? He dissolved the state panel about to give a report on the findings which would have a direct effect on the case. Nation wide this change in the science has changed a number of cases. Perry dissolved the panel and had the guy executed post haste although there was ample evidence he was innocent.

He has passed numerous laws that protect companies so that employees and consumers have absolutely no rights what-so-ever. I sincerely hope that some company cheats you just so you can see just what Perry has done for you.

He cut funding on this NOT because of the DA but because they were about to look into his handled of millions of dollars of funds which were basically given to his friends. He has gutted the school systems in the state, tried to do it to the Universities until his big, old money supports told him to STFU and stay away.
OK - Louie, of all the things Perry has done, I'm most concerned over the execution of that guy who was convicted of starting the fire and thereby killed his family doing it. If I were in Perry's shoes, I'd roll the dice and let it be fully investigated. Speaking as someone with no knowledge of the case, based on what I know from the outside, there is some small sliver of doubt. Best to put all the facts out there and if Perry is wrong, he isn't President, doesn't deserve to be, and has to live with what he has done. If he is right about that case, and he gets exonerated on the case about the DA, which I believe he will and triumphantly so, you guys might have made a President out of someone who previously had no chance.
Kay Bailey Hutchison beat Ronnie Earle when he ran the unit and left that motherfucker in the dust, his legacy tarnished and his soul tormented. She got a directed verdict of acquittal after his monumental fuckup. After that, she was basically untouchable, even with her husband making millions off bond issues.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 03:52 PM   #183
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speaking of deflecting you asian slave fucker....

how about we let the judicial system play out just like we should in Ferguson Mo. In the mean time you keep on embarrassing your religion.
You still haven't addressed the Blago situation - typical of you to avoid the subject when you step in the shit and it stinks up the place.

Blago was going to pocket the money, WTFuckhead!! ExNyer was right, and I hate him more than I hate you (but not as much as Assup), but I'm on his side on this one!
Old 08-24-2014, 03:55 PM   #184
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
(concerning WTFagboy)

"objectively"? He prefers incompetent government officials.

Otherwise you wouldn't be able to profit from illegal aliens as workers here.

Apparently, he doesn't want a budget surplus and positive job growth.

Just drunk, belligerent, obnoxious, butt-ugly DA's.
That 'bout sums it up mate.

Cheers.
Old 08-24-2014, 04:33 PM   #185
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You need to cleanse your heart of hate little man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
You still haven't addressed the Blago situation - typical of you to avoid the subject when you step in the shit and it stinks up the place.

Blago was going to pocket the money, WTFuckhead!! ExNyer was right, and I hate him more than I hate you (but not as much as Assup), but I'm on his side on this one!
Sounds about what Perry has done in this State.

attempting to extort the owners of the Tribune Company to fire editors at the Chicago Tribune who criticized the governor's handling of state affairs.
abuse of power concerning release of US$8 million of state funds to Children's Memorial Hospital expecting to obtain a $50,000 campaign contribution.[8][11]
seeking graft in the form of $2.5 million in campaign contributions (through 2008) from companies and individuals who have received state contracts or appointments.[22] On January 2, 2009 Governor Blagojevich's federal security clearance was revoked by the United States Department of Homeland Security.[23]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Bla...uption_charges
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 05:28 PM   #186
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post

Intolerance and hatred.

You're still trying to make people believe you're Jewish?

HAhaahahahahahahah!

You still threatening people's asses with your bare fists?

How about them $10,000 bets in escrow?

You HAVE to "hate" me. you're too fucking stupid to understand!

Wow! You've slipped down the slope, haven't you, Dipshitz?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:59 PM   #187
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sounds about what Perry has done in this State.

attempting to extort the owners of the Tribune Company to fire editors at the Chicago Tribune who criticized the governor's handling of state affairs.
abuse of power concerning release of US$8 million of state funds to Children's Memorial Hospital expecting to obtain a $50,000 campaign contribution.[8][11]
seeking graft in the form of $2.5 million in campaign contributions (through 2008) from companies and individuals who have received state contracts or appointments.[22] On January 2, 2009 Governor Blagojevich's federal security clearance was revoked by the United States Department of Homeland Security.[23]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Bla...uption_charges
Seriously, are you that fucking stupid? Are you just fucking with me?
Blago was going to pocket the money - Rick wasn't going to let the state misuse its funds - big difference, you fucking idiot.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:40 PM   #188
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Rick Perry was only out to get investigations into he and other corrupt assholes quashed.

It was never about protecting taxpayer funds, precious few that were involved.

You're a fucking imbecile.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:19 AM   #189
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Rick Perry was only out to get investigations into he and other corrupt assholes quashed.

It was never about protecting taxpayer funds, precious few that were involved.

You're a fucking imbecile.
That is not the finding or the statement of an investigator on the case. He said ole' Rick was not accused of wrongdoing in the investigation of the economic development unit. You guys are turning a lightweight into a hero.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:27 PM   #190
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Get the T-shirt...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:28 PM   #191
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

SPAM