Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60087
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40347
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2014, 12:21 PM   #331
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Does more than 12% of the population participate and vote in local elections, or is their focus, like in Ferguson, only on the "American Idol" contest held every four years? It's been noted that in the event of a close race in Ferguson, only 6% plus one vote in the population is determining who is doing the hiring and firing at the local level; hence, the good citizens of Ferguson are getting exactly the representative government they voted for -- or didn't vote against. ijs
That is correct. Which reinforces my point....had Ferguson had a more representive police force there probably would not be the rioting . Just like you had no rioting in Utah.

But your point about black apathy in regards to voting is spot on. Which brings concern up the concern of black incarceration and how it effects their right to vote even after paying one's debt to society. Rand Paul has touched on this.

I remains to bee seen if they have awakened a sleeping giant in regards to voter turnout. My guess is they have.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:15 PM   #332
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
..my point....had Ferguson had a more representive police force there probably would not be the rioting .
#1, just voting in more Blacks on city council doesn't mean more Blacks are going to be in the patrol division of the police department. There are a number of other reasons recruiting of Black police officers is a difficult task, besides the racial balance of the elected officials.

#2: based on the video/photos the worst of the damage caused to the area was from looting ... not "rioting" ... stealing shit doesn't seem to have a "racial" motivation ... it seems economical ... unless you Liberals want to put a "racial" motivation on the vandalism, arson, and burglary .. in which case the "defense" of economic oppression would not be viable and they could be prosecuted for "hate" crimes.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:17 PM   #333
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
To the "Expert Crime Scene Technician" ....

You have 12 shell casings (according to reports)

How many rounds were fired from the officer's weapon during the incident?
Ok, here is a multple choice for you to help you out:

a. 12 from the shell casings
b. 10 from the sound recording
c. 6 from the holes in Brown
d. I'm not sure. I don't have enough information yet.

You might want to brush up on your bullshit this weekend ...

http://www.cbs.com/shows/csi/

They probably talk about

.. "brass" ... "mags" .... a "wheel guns" ... "Glocks" and "9 mils"!

You might even pick up some lingo to sound "knowledgeable"!
Old 08-29-2014, 01:20 PM   #334
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
That is correct. Which reinforces my point....had Ferguson had a more representive police force there probably would not be the rioting . Just like you had no rioting in Utah.

But your point about black apathy in regards to voting is spot on. Which brings concern up the concern of black incarceration and how it effects their right to vote even after paying one's debt to society. Rand Paul has touched on this.

I remains to bee seen if they have awakened a sleeping giant in regards to voter turnout. My guess is they have.
If the officer in Ferguson had been black, and Michael Brown did exactly the same thing to him, ie, rush the car and attempt to disable the officer to avoid arrest, would the outcome have been different?

When the Grand Jury does not indict the officer in Ferguson, and the black community decides they need more Air Jordons and big screen TV's, will the head of the State Police,a black man, just let them have at it?

I don't understand how a black police officer will handle criminals any different, if that criminal is intent on NOT being arrested.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:24 PM   #335
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
#1, just voting in more Blacks on city council doesn't mean more Blacks are going to be in the patrol division of the police department. There are a number of other reasons recruiting of Black police officers is a difficult task, besides the racial balance of the elected officials.

#2: based on the video/photos the worst of the damage caused to the area was from looting ... not "rioting" ... stealing shit doesn't seem to have a "racial" motivation ... it seems economical ... unless you Liberals want to put a "racial" motivation on the vandalism, arson, and burglary .. in which case the "defense" of economic oppression would not be viable and they could be prosecuted for "hate" crimes.
Had you read wtf I post or been able to understand it , you would have understood that all I said was the racial makeup of the force was imho a reason for the rioting.

Yes a black cop killed a white kid in Utah but the majority of the forcw was not black in a majority town with a white majority. Try and keep up LexusLiar.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:27 PM   #336
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I don't understand how a black police officer will handle criminals any different, if that criminal is intent on NOT being arrested.
You wouldn't. Because you are not a racist, and therefore you don't "assume" that the officer was (and does) act based on "race" as opposed to the reality of the circumstances developing in the citizen contact.

Of course, WTF, concluded Zimmerman would get convicted of something from the killing of Martin, and predicted it would be based on "jury selection," which would be a process based on "racial" bias. I think his remark was it all be based on "jury selection" ... not the facts.

One day (hopefully in the not so distant future) "Black people" (and "White people") will realize that not every interracial activity is a "Black thing" ... but can be based purely on the facts absent any skin tone considerations.
Old 08-29-2014, 01:40 PM   #337
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
You wouldn't. Because you are not a racist, and therefore you don't "assume" that the officer was (and does) act based on "race" as opposed to the reality of the circumstances developing in the citizen contact.

Of course, WTF, concluded Zimmerman would get convicted of something from the killing of Martin, and predicted it would be based on "jury selection," which would be a process based on "racial" bias. I think his remark was it all be based on "jury selection" ... not the facts.

One day (hopefully in the not so distant future) "Black people" (and "White people") will realize that not every interracial activity is a "Black thing" ... but can be based purely on the facts absent any skin tone considerations.
Years ago, a great American orator made a speech where he dreamed of a day when all men would be judged by the content of their character, and not by the color of their skin.

It seems that the Liberal Left, the Democrat Party, and the "leaders" in the Black Community are intent on never letting that happen.
Old 08-29-2014, 01:47 PM   #338
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
If the officer in Ferguson had been black, and Michael Brown did exactly the same thing to him, ie, rush the car and attempt to disable the officer to avoid arrest, would the outcome have been different?

When the Grand Jury does not indict the officer in Ferguson, and the black community decides they need more Air Jordons and big screen TV's, will the head of the State Police,a black man, just let them have at it?

All I said was that the police force should reflect the community for better policing results. You would not argue that point if say your police force was 97% ISIS.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:53 PM   #339
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Years ago, a great American orator gave a speech where he dreamed of a day when all men would be judged by the content of their character, and not by the color of their skin.

He made that speech right before a white man shot him in a segregated south. How do you justify a town with 2/3 majority black population yet their police force is 97% white?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:02 PM   #340
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
All I said was that the police force should reflect the community for better policing results. You would not argue that point if say your police force was 97% ISIS.
So, you are comparing a police officer doing his sworn duty as a peace officer as the same as a radical terrorist group that will kill you for not "believing" in the same "god" that they do?

As I have said before, I live in East Houston where the majority of the police are minority, as in "non white".

I am yet to feel oppressed.
Old 08-29-2014, 02:14 PM   #341
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So, you are comparing a police officer doing his sworn duty as a peace officer as the same as a radical terrorist group that will kill you for not "believing" in the same "god" that they do?

As I have said before, I live in East Houston where the majority of the police are minority, as in "non white".

I am yet to feel oppressed.
Do you understand what you just posted? The majority of police officers are non white in a nonwhitee part of Houston. Like I have said....the police force should reflect the community. Just like I have said since post one. Just as the police force in your community is.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:24 PM   #342
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

There isn't any concern about black incarceration and voting. They lost that right.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:43 PM   #343
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
There isn't any concern about black incarceration and voting. They lost that right.
Yeah. Nice little arrangement there. By circumstances of creating poor living environment, desperation, and eventually them committing a crime, you can lock them up and take away their voting rights.

I mean, who wouldn't push for them to lose voting rights better than the people who lock them up in the first place?

I wish I could get to these blacks at an early age, but all they care about is rapping, looting, 'pullin hoes', and pants sagging.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:51 PM   #344
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Yeah. Nice little arrangement there. By circumstances of creating poor living environment, desperation, and eventually them committing a crime, you can lock them up and take away their voting rights.

(Wow, at least some of them are in there for shooting, raping, stealing from other black folks - but I suppose whitey is responsible for that, too?)

I mean, who wouldn't push for them to lose voting rights better than the people who lock them up in the first place?

I wish I could get to these blacks at an early age, but all they care about is rapping, looting, 'pullin hoes', and pants sagging.
Thanks - I'm not even the guy who thought of it, and it applies to white criminals, too.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:51 PM   #345
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
All I said was that the police force should reflect the community for better policing results.
If you weren't a racist, you would think otherwise.

In my opinion your "solution" merely reinforces the stereotypical REACTION from the Black community that White cops will mistreat them. Your racism facilitates that perception by desiring to implement the fiction by segregating the police force.

The other reality you are ignoring is the difficulty of recruiting Black people.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women