Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2014, 09:24 PM   #466
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
says the Lilly white vestal virgin.
the perception you have of me is the perception i make you think of me.
think about that.
Well, duh, yeah. That's true for everyone.

The perception you have of me is also the perception I make you think of me.

What is your point? (I'm not referring to your hood here)

The perception you give us is a racist one. Because you are one. You are just acting naturally for you..
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:29 PM   #467
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Well, duh, yeah. That's true for everyone.

The perception you have of me is also the perception I make you think of me.

What is your point? (I'm not referring to your hood here)

The perception you give us is a racist one. Because you are one. You are just acting naturally for you..
golly gee Goober Pyle. my feelings are really hurt.

at least you can't say i've ever called you a tranny [Forbidden Subject] .. yet.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:31 PM   #468
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Did you really just call him a "******"? Why not just "*******"?

Maybe you were being sarcastic or ironic, but I'm not picking up on that.

For the Southerners who may not know, in the big cities up north, the Italians use the word "******" for blacks.

Eggplants are black. The Italian word for eggplant is "melanzana".

In some Italian dialects, melanzana is spelled "mulignan" and pronounced like "*************," Or "******" for short.

It is not a term of affection.

*Staff Edit - JCM
Being Sicilian myself, I know what I was saying and I wasn't being sarcastic. The word is derived from Melanzane or Moulengiani which means eggplant. In Sicilian it's not considered a racial slur nor an affectionate one either. Wasn't using it to offend. Even though I am sure I did now.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:34 PM   #469
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That's why Brown was only shot in the hand, Rambro, but by that point, Rambro, Brown had committed felonious assault on a police officer to escape a pedestrian violation. BTW, Rambro, Brown was 6'4" and weighed nearly 300 pounds.
kinda like a picture of Trayvon Martin. at 12 years old, not 17 like he was at the time of the incident.

the media's trayvon.

the "real" Trayvon

and Mr. Brown

any questions?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 11:20 PM   #470
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I can't find the article but...

When the shooting first happened it was reported the police officer didn't know Brown had robbed the liquor store of the cigars.

I've since read that the police officer knew that a black male had robbed a store of cigars and that the officer saw Brown carrying cigars.

Anybody have a map of the store that Brown robbed and where he was shot dead?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 12:26 AM   #471
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

From 12 to 17 means a grown man still killed a KID. A minor.

A grown ass man, stalked and killed an underaged kid. And y'all bastards applaud the killer, because the kid was black.

Shit, man.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 03:22 AM   #472
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post

A grown ass man, stalked and killed an underaged kid. And y'all bastards applaud the killer, because the kid was black.

Shit, man.
An outright lie
What is an overaged kid?
Totally unfounded accusation without proof and an ad hominem attack.

Got news for you Faux Bro, a 17 year old kid can kill you just as dead as a 18 year old kid. Same thing for a 14 year kid.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 03:27 AM   #473
sexxiisnowbunnii
Registered Member

My ECCIE Reviews

It hasn't just started but its been rolling (; message me sexies
sexxiisnowbunnii is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:52 AM   #474
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
That's a nice picture of those guys rushing into that building to help people. It's obvious that they covered their faces (using the mere shirts on their backs....quick thinking on their part) probably because there might've been a lot of smoke inside.

Talk about brave and selfless. They all deserve a key to the city.
I'll bet that gets a lot of laughs when everyone is talking about the need for inclusiveness, and not being racist and shit.

Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 07:14 AM   #475
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:

Shit, man.
A cop, with a clean record, does his job and shoots a thief who robbed and assaulted a man(on tape) and you loot and destroy a community because the cop was white.

Crap, dawwwwg
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 08:42 AM   #476
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Shit, man.
You're delusional if you think anyone is applauding Martin's death, Rambro. The facts are that from the start the lib-retard MSM and the race-baiters did their level best to distort the story and prejudge Zimmerman (much as they have been doing with Wilson), and it's that distortion that you've swallowed hook, line and sinker, Rambro.

There's no disputing that as part of the Neighborhood Watch program Zimmerman did observe and follow Martin: who appeared to be casing houses -- which evidence, after the fact, indicates Martin had been involved in burglaries before. However, your mendacious charge that Zimmerman "stalked" Martin in order to kill him is wholly discredited when one considers how Zimmerman cowered in his truck to avoid a physical confrontation with Martin when Martin backtracked and circumnavigated Zimmerman's truck. And it's that same act of risk avoidance, when taken in conjunction with the fact that Martin could have -- but did not -- reach and enter his place of residence when he had more than ample time to do so, that makes Zimmerman's version of events entirely credible and the more probable, i.e., Martin ambushed Zimmerman on the sidewalk, and Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense: and so the jury ruled.

Regarding 17 year old "kids":

Quote:
Born in Hazard, Ky., Wilson "Bill" Colwell enlisted in 1943 by lying. He was only 15. He parachuted with the 101st Airborne into Normandy shortly after 1:30 a.m. on D-Day [by which time he was 16]. The last words he heard before jumping were, "Look to the left, look to the right, one of you will not see daylight." His aircraft missed the drop zone by 20 miles.

Mr. Colwell and six others from the 101st and 82nd spent five days fighting their way back to the beach, traveling by night to avoid the retreating Germans. When his 200-man company was sent back to England to train for the next major airborne offensive, 82 of his comrades had been killed, captured or wounded.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 09:14 AM   #477
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I can't find the article but...

When the shooting first happened it was reported the police officer didn't know Brown had robbed the liquor store of the cigars.

I've since read that the police officer knew that a black male had robbed a store of cigars and that the officer saw Brown carrying cigars.

Anybody have a map of the store that Brown robbed and where he was shot dead?
The Cop told them to get out of the street and then backed up on them when he saw them back in the street. I am still trying to figure out how Brown was trying to get his gun. That part makes no sense and why was his body so far away if he was charging the Cop. As for the blood why did it take so long for the evidence. I am open to hearing how this could have happen in this new way but with all the BS the cops have pulled in Ferguson it is pretty obvious they target blacks on a regular basis there.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 09:18 AM   #478
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I have noticed several people compare this case to Zimmerman's

There is no comparison Zimmerman got off because his dad is a judge and the NRA has deep pockets. Zimmerman would have been just as happy to kill a white person. Now that he has shown what a piece of shit he is, I bet the NRA regrets supporting him.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 09:23 AM   #479
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
The Cop told them to get out of the street and then backed up on them when he saw them back in the street. I am still trying to figure out how Brown was trying to get his gun. That part makes no sense and why was his body so far away if he was charging the Cop. As for the blood why did it take so long for the evidence. I am open to hearing how this could have happen in this new way but with all the BS the cops have pulled in Ferguson it is pretty obvious they target blacks on a regular basis there.
After Wilson backed-up, Brown attacked Wilson through the window or open door, slingblade. What part of that do you not understand, slingblade? That part of the altercation has been reported since day-one of this incident, slingblade.

Who have you been listening to, slingblade? Why do you not know the elemental facts of this case, slingblade?

Regarding the blood, slingblade, that's part of the forensic investigation and always has been "evidence", and it's your side of the street that's bitching that it was ever released ... let alone "when"!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 12:50 PM   #480
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
I have noticed several people compare this case to Zimmerman's

There is no comparison Zimmerman got off because his dad is a judge and the NRA has deep pockets.
That is ridiculous. A jury found him not guilty. Period.

Did OJ Simpson (Black) "get off" from killing his wife and her boyfriend (Whites)?
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women