Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70485
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453046
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47788
pyramider46370
bambino40451
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2015, 02:34 AM   #1
Chap0508
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39
Default Thoughts on profile photographs, would love comments.

First let me say, some of the women on here have some quality photo done by a true artist who is clearly talented, and passionate about his/her work. You ALL know these photo's when you see them. For the others, this post applies.

As I check profiles and review, I am finding a consistent pattern; the photo's many of these women offer are clearly photoshoped, airbrushed, and downright horrible. Who do they hire and do they actually pay this person? Being a photographer myself (not this type of work, yet), I can't believe someone so non-artistic is being trusted by these women to make them appear top of their game with this elementary airbrushing and blending of skin. Really? Do they all have perfect skin that's all the same color and looks like a painting? Do they think we don't see through it?. It's to the point where all, (yes I said all) the women I have seen, who pay for this crap, actually look better in person than in their photos. These photos don't capture their personality, their natural beauty, and who they are. The female body is an amazing work of art, in all shapes, tones, and colors, and for every different woman on here, there are plenty of men who desire their specific combination of beauty.

Is it just me, or does anyone else see this pattern and think this Photoshop "improvements" are not worth the money they likely spend and they are better off with some selfies from their iphone. Honestly, I prefer natural untouched photo's that really tell me who she is, rather than who some lackluster photographer thinks you want her to be. Especially when a women turns out to be very different and much prettier in person. I'm sure some photographers are going to come looking for me, but all I have to say is "do better work"

The worst thing I read in these review is "she was much different in her photos'
Chap0508 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:10 AM   #2
jayc987
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Yeah, it's just you. Personally, I just like beating off to their photos, photoshopped or not
jayc987 is online now   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:44 AM   #3
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayc987 View Post
Yeah, it's just you. Personally, I just like beating off to their photos, photoshopped or not
LMFAO!!!
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 12:13 PM   #4
Mr. Romantic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I agree some of the pics the ladies use suck. And sometimes professional photos are misleading. I prefer a happy medium - a set of well-lit "natural-looking" pics (meaning when you see her in person you're not surprised, unpleasantly).
Mr. Romantic is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:23 PM   #5
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I think the female form is one of the most beautiful things on earth, in all its shapes and sizes. I prefer a more natural look and request the ladies wear minimal makeup during our time to accent her natural beauty. Surprises are rarely a good thing in the hobby, having your date show up not looking like her pictures is setting things off on a bad note. Granted men are visual creatures, and it's the physical attributes that first catch our eye. But BCD, looks only go so far. After the lights go low and things are getting heated, it's the activities that happen that matter.
I think what we're looking for more than physical beauty is good service. Truth and honesty in the showcases is a good start to great service. We're all adults here, let's get together and play nice without all the drama.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:46 PM   #6
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Here is a great eccie houston showcase photo where roles were reversed.

Look closely.

I guess that was her photographer.

GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:02 PM   #7
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post

Look closely.

Oh GS lol I needed a chuckle right now, thanks
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 11:25 PM   #8
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Oh GS .....
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 03:49 AM   #9
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
I think the female form is one of the most beautiful things on earth, in all its shapes and sizes. I prefer a more natural look and request the ladies wear minimal makeup during our time to accent her natural beauty. Surprises are rarely a good thing in the hobby, having your date show up not looking like her pictures is setting things off on a bad note. Granted men are visual creatures, and it's the physical attributes that first catch our eye. But BCD, looks only go so far. After the lights go low and things are getting heated, it's the activities that happen that matter.
I think what we're looking for more than physical beauty is good service. Truth and honesty in the showcases is a good start to great service. We're all adults here, let's get together and play nice without all the drama.

Speaking of drama, you sure like to post a lot. Try living for a change?

WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 11:38 AM   #10
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I probably ought to get some professional shots, and I have a friend who is a photographer and willing to do them for free. It would be an interesting change, perhaps present me in a new light. (Probably low and blurred to hide the wrinkles.) However, I kind of like my amateur pics as they show the real me. I prefer to just hand a camera to a visiting gent and see what is captured. Some photos have pleasantly surprised me.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 03:36 PM   #11
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post

Look closely.

I heard she ate him...and not in the good way.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 07:18 AM   #12
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
I heard she ate him...and not in the good way.
Damn! This one even got NaN out of the woodwork!
bbkid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women