Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35401
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2015, 06:36 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Most people, even those educated in poor and neglected inner city schools, would have used "hear" in that sentence.
Quit pulling at your acorn and giggling. It is wonderful to be like you who has never made a error when being in a hurry.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 07:30 AM   #17
timpage
Account Disabled

The level of CRAZY here boggles the mind.

The governor orders the Texas State Guard to "monitor" the activities of United States special operations forces who are conducting routine military exercises? These would be the same spec ops forces who have been war fighting all over the globe on behalf of the people of the United States for the last 14 years? And, now they are a threat to us?

The Wingers have reached a new level of CRA CRA on this one.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:32 AM   #18
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Now I am reading on some web pages that people are claiming the army will bring in Russian and UN troops to take over. Really? Are people getting this crazy
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 02:22 PM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Yes !!!
Old 04-30-2015, 06:02 PM   #20
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Quit pulling at your acorn and giggling. It is wonderful to be like you who has never made a error when being in a hurry.
Your copious amounts of grammatical and usage errors - such as the one you made lately - indicate an abbreviated level of education typically associated with low intelligence people such as yourself.

Spell check can't catch it when you substitute the wrong word spelled correctly but misused, and your reading ability is probably so slow you can't bear to reread what you wrote and edit it appropriately.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:16 PM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your copious amounts of grammatical and usage errors - such as the one you made lately - indicate an abbreviated level of education typically associated with low intelligence people such as yourself.

Spell check can't catch it when you substitute the wrong word spelled correctly but misused, and your reading ability is probably so slow you can't bear to reread what you wrote and edit it appropriately.
This is the only forum on this board that there is delight if someone uses a wrong word or misspells it. It brings out the grammar pimps. Usually the ones doing the pimping have nothing worthwhile to bring to the table. I see a lot of errors and usually pass them by. Glad it is so entertaining in your barren life . One more thing for you to do besides sucking cock.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:42 PM   #22
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
This is the only forum on this board that there is delight if someone uses a wrong word or misspells it. It brings out the grammar pimps. Usually the ones doing the pimping have nothing worthwhile to bring to the table. I see a lot of errors and usually pass them by. Glad it is so entertaining in your barren life . One more thing for you to do besides sucking cock.
Delight?

Disdain!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 07:25 AM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Delight? When you have a cock in your mouth.

Disdain! When it is removed.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:04 PM   #24
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Now I am reading on some web pages that people are claiming the army will bring in Russian and UN troops to take over. Really? Are people getting this crazy
I read something like that too. Nothing mentioned of a take over but rather training exercises with our troops. The article further stated that it was the first time Russian soldiers had ever trained on American soil. I am not sure what to make of it. Anyway July 15th JH15 commences in Texas and other southern states. If it's anything to be concerned about we'll notice something.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:14 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I read something like that too. Nothing mentioned of a take over but rather training exercises with our troops. The article further stated that it was the first time Russian soldiers had ever trained on American soil. I am not sure what to make of it. Anyway July 15th JH15 commences in Texas and other southern states. If it's anything to be concerned about we'll notice something.

Jim
It isn't.

Quote:
Project Hula was a secret program of World War II in which the United States transferred naval vessels to the Soviet Union in anticipation of the Soviets eventually joining the war against Japan in preparation for the Soviet invasions of southern Sakhalin and the Kuril islands. Conducted at Cold Bay in the Territory of Alaska, the project was active during the spring and summer of 1945. It was the largest and most ambitious transfer program of World War II.
(wiki)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:21 PM   #26
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

That just goes to show you the misinformation that circulates. This whole JH-15 thing is probably all about nothing anyway.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women