Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2015, 12:34 AM   #31
Aramis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
Yep. What she said. Hell, I'll be worried when they stop talking about me, lol. Business will dry up faster than Lake Travis in a drought!
I hardly post here if at all but I do have to confess that yes, I've clicked on your showcase because this guy Whispers seemed to be obsessed over you for whatever x reason. And I have clicked on Valentina's for that other guy's signature. So yes, it works!
Aramis is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 12:51 AM   #32
Aramis
Valued Poster

On a related note, I too fell victim to the NCNS from Becky, but at least mine pretty much ended with text messages which ranged from making appointment to then later get crickets upon confirmation at later time or lots of postponIng the meeting. Any case, if I didn't hear back from her I just assumed she was not interested and I move on.I'm sorry to hear people had worse experiences and I could surely understand the frustration.

I did get to meet her in person and albeit the first meeting ended a bit strange yes I admit, but before tht time, I had a good time, hope she did as well. Punctuality is definitely not in her, but she's pleasant to talk to. Also because of our first session adjourning oddly, but actually on time, after the conversation we had, she did was honest and apologetic and made it up to me with another session at a later time of which I thoroughly enjoyed and of course hope she did as well
Old 06-11-2015, 06:08 AM   #33
pink taco
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
I hardly post here if at all but I do have to confess that yes, I've clicked on your showcase because this guy Whispers seemed to be obsessed over you for whatever x reason. And I have clicked on Valentina's for that other guy's signature. So yes, it works!
Not really because all you have done is talk about it, make an appointment then you can claim it works.
pink taco is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:11 AM   #34
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

And to think we do all this for free!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 09:13 AM   #35
Austinfunandfit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I'm not a hater just an informer. If anyone reads any of my posts they will see I'm not a drama queen.
Austinfunandfit is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:07 AM   #36
Becky GoodHead
Legendary GoodHead

User ID: 250934
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by onei View Post
Only because you've earned it. You work had at your craft of NCNS.

First, yes you do have time to read them all, and no doubt you HAVE, after all it's about you (it goes to human nature sweetie). I'd bet a fresh NCNS that you've read them all...while you have some poor sap waiting for you to NCNS him, AFTER bringing him to your incall.

Second, even if you didn't read them all, which is highly doubt, you did find time to reply five different times, which took more time to reply than read, unless you're a very slow reader … on second thought, maybe you don't have time after all.

Don't flatter yourself. I'm not in the slightest trying to be relevant to your life, just keeping you in the forefront on your NCNS antics. Letting fellow hobbyists know about things like this is a huge part of what this board is all about.

Ummm, I once tried to put money in your pocket, this AFTER you posted a whole ad saying how YOU'VE CHANGED. But of course, you had not, and still have not changed. Oh, and I'm glad you don't give a F-U-C-K if I don't like you! because I D-O N-O-T!!!

Of course your phone rings, there's a sucker born every day. Then you draw them to your incall and CRICKETS!!!!

One can only dream.

Of course you do, they don't get on here a report when you leave them hanging.

No you don't care one bit … five posts later.

I'm curious, do you watch them pull up to you incall then laugh at them when they drive away because you NCNS'd them? Is that the people you need to see?

Jump on it boys … she's the best NCNS expert in the biz!!!

How long did that take you ? Shut up with your onei cause u loved this pussy too. I still got the message. You're boring ....NEXT
Becky GoodHead is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:25 AM   #37
Frenchy29-2000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I don't know about everyone else but this kind of make me want to meet Becky. ;-)
She sounds feisty...
Frenchy29-2000 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 10:34 AM   #38
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

I appreciate onei efforts to keep this lady in the forefront. Without his jumping on her case, i for one would never have considered her.

Where there is this much smoke, there has to be a hot provider somewhere treating hobbyists the way they like to be treated BCD or she wouldn't have this level of interest or business.

Thanks onei.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 11:42 AM   #39
Bach
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugleBoy View Post
I appreciate onei efforts to keep this lady in the forefront. Without his jumping on her case, i for one would never have considered her.

Where there is this much smoke, there has to be a hot provider somewhere treating hobbyists the way they like to be treated BCD or she wouldn't have this level of interest or business.

Thanks onei.
Agreed. As I said earlier, great ThreAD. They always increase a lady's business.
Bach is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 01:15 PM   #40
pink taco
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Or it could simply be that the guys in this thread praising her, have not seen her, have not been ncns'ed by her, and are pussywhips.
I for one wouldn't give her the time of day, she's repugnant.
pink taco is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 01:53 PM   #41
Austinfunandfit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

You should try to meet her so you can join the NCNS club.
Austinfunandfit is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 09:00 PM   #42
redbeard42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Meh. Too many other providers around to put up with bad TCB.
redbeard42 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 11:14 PM   #43
Aramis
Valued Poster

Right, to each their own. Maybe I got lucky. Idk, but well I thought she was nice! At least I had a good time getting to know her. We all have our own MO I suppose
Old 06-12-2015, 11:28 PM   #44
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky GoodHead View Post
How long did that take you ? Shut up with your onei cause u loved this pussy too. I still got the message. You're boring ....NEXT
You see, I was right, you do read them all. LOL! And you can no more get me to "Shut up" than I can get you to improve your lame ass NCNS antics. The only reason I posted this is because you NCNS'd someone again. And every time I hear you do it, I'm going to be there with cowbells on.

I've seen you once, and enjoyed myself, but you'll never get a call from me again. So once again, don't flatter yourself, there is much, much better than you out there, and a LOT more reliable. Now you have a good time, ya hear?
onei is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 01:25 AM   #45
Windinhishair
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by onei View Post
You see, I was right, you do read them all. LOL! And you can no more get me to "Shut up" than I can get you to improve your lame ass NCNS antics. The only reason I posted this is because you NCNS'd someone again. And every time I hear you do it, I'm going to be there with cowbells on.

I've seen you once, and enjoyed myself, but you'll never get a call from me again. So once again, don't flatter yourself, there is much, much better than you out there, and a LOT more reliable. Now you have a good time, ya hear?
It really is pointless trying to make a lady look been when you admit you had a great time BCD with her regardless of her TCB.

Kind of like a woman trying to make you look bad to her gfs because you never put the toilet seat back down after having given her the best orgasm of her life.

Her girlfriends will still be clamoring to meet you.
Windinhishair is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women