Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2015, 10:21 PM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

To truly honor our military and veterans, I support not sending them to stupid, illegal, and undefined wars.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 03:03 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Of course, the odds are that 4 out of 5 are all liars according to LL.
Well, you just just confirmed you are! Just can't help yourself can you?

This guy did, take it up with him, if you have the balls to call him a liar in person:
Charlie
RVN class of 66-67
USMACV Phan Rang

http://www.nationalvietnamveteransfo...statistics.htm

"INTERESTING CENSUS STATISTICS & THOSE TO CLAIM TO HAVE "Been There":

1,713,823 of those who served in Vietnam were still alive as of August,1995 (census figures).

During that same Census count, the number of Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country was: 9,492,958.

As of the current Census taken during August, 2000, the surviving U.S. Vietnam Veteran population estimate is: 1,002,511. This is hard to believe, losing nearly 711,000 between '95 and '00. That's 390 per day.

During this Census count, the number of Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country is: 13,853,027. By this census, FOUR OUT OF FIVE WHO CLAIM TO BE Vietnam vets are not."

The sad part about it is this is what he said about you:

"To all who served and are now serving -- Thank you for your service."

I'm sure that you and this equally sorry piece of humanity are glad VD is over (and I am specifically talking about the guy in the suit):

I clarified which "person" I was referencing, just so you (or anyone of your other mousy "friends") don't engage in your kindergarten playground yapping about me "disparaging" the military.

The truth is that at any given time this country has military and nonmilitary personnel "DEPLOYED" overseas in various places in various circumstances in which their person and future are at risk and that was no less the case in the 60's and 70's than it is now. Those people "served" .... and for every person "in combat" there are probably 10 "behind them" that make it "possible" for those to be "in combat" and some of those 10 stand ready to risk their own safety and lives to extract those "in combat" and return them to a safer place where they can be treated and transported to a more appropriate environment to recover, if they ever do.

The other "truth" is that in the 60's and 70's those of us who were around and aware KNOW that it was not "fashionable" or "politically correct" to flaunt one's military service ... and that became a habit so one would not be spit on and called names. Uniforms were a rarity in airports, and particularly on the street, unless it was another "piece of shit" like you, Speedo, trashing the military and using his "uniform" to demonstrate his "expertise" and "authority" to do so .. .that would be....

Another despicable LIAR like you, Speedo.

I am grateful that the mood in this country has changed so that servicemembers are "honored" and "respected" and not ridiculed and punished for their service.

It appears that the "pendulum" has swung to the other extreme. Thanks in part to our "President."

Every day I help a veteran .... almost all combat veterans. Not just one day a year.

I'm not really concerned about what some little turd on a hooker board announces or why, like you Speedo, because I know what those veterans have thought about me and think of me. They know my history and who I am. You don't. And you won't.

Speedo, your little minded "tactic" is to trash others to make you appear "more intelligent." You're not. And what you haven't discovered is that not everyone is as insecure as you are, and your childish little tactics don't work on them. Present company included. The posts in this thread .. I thought.... were to honor other veterans .... but apparently that is not the case. Like little Speedo the thread is apparently to "honor" someone's "agenda" or exercise some "self-laudatory" excursion into personal history.

Like that self-centered, narcissistic do-nothing PRETENDING to hang a wreath in the photo above!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 05:34 AM   #18
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

I doubt we have any WW-2 Combat Vets, ......
I think bigtex killed a bunch of Krauts.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 05:46 AM   #19
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

This guy did, take it up with him, if you have the balls to call him a liar in person:
Charlie
RVN class of 66-67
USMACV Phan Rang

1,713,823 of those who served in Vietnam were still alive as of August,1995 (census figures).

During that same Census count, the number of Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country was: 9,492,958.

As of the current Census taken during August, 2000, the surviving U.S. Vietnam Veteran population estimate is: 1,002,511. This is hard to believe, losing nearly 711,000 between '95 and '00. That's 390 per day.

During this Census count, the number of Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country is: 13,853,027. By this census, FOUR OUT OF FIVE WHO CLAIM TO BE Vietnam vets are not."

I'm sure that you and this equally sorry piece of humanity are glad VD is over (and I am specifically talking about the guy in the suit):

I clarified which "person" I was referencing, just so you (or anyone of your other mousy "friends") don't engage in your kindergarten playground yapping about me "disparaging" the military.

The truth is that at any given time this country has military and nonmilitary personnel "DEPLOYED" overseas in various places in various circumstances in which their person and future are at risk and that was no less the case in the 60's and 70's than it is now. Those people "served" .... and for every person "in combat" there are probably 10 "behind them" that make it "possible" for those to be "in combat" and some of those 10 stand ready to risk their own safety and lives to extract those "in combat" and return them to a safer place where they can be treated and transported to a more appropriate environment to recover, if they ever do.

The other "truth" is that in the 60's and 70's those of us who were around and aware KNOW that it was not "fashionable" or "politically correct" to flaunt one's military service ... and that became a habit so one would not be spit on and called names. Uniforms were a rarity in airports, and particularly on the street, unless it was another "piece of shit" like you, Speedo, trashing the military and using his "uniform" to demonstrate his "expertise" and "authority" to do so .. .that would be....

I am grateful that the mood in this country has changed so that servicemembers are "honored" and "respected" and not ridiculed and punished for their service.

It appears that the "pendulum" has swung to the other extreme. Thanks in part to our "President."

Every day I help a veteran .... almost all combat veterans. Not just one day a year.

I'm not really concerned about what some little turd on a hooker board announces or why, like you Speedo, because I know what those veterans have thought about me and think of me. They know my history and who I am. You don't. And you won't.

Speedo, your little minded "tactic" is to trash others to make you appear "more intelligent." You're not. And what you haven't discovered is that not everyone is as insecure as you are, and your childish little tactics don't work on them. Present company included. The posts in this thread .. I thought.... were to honor other veterans .... but apparently that is not the case. Like little Speedo the thread is apparently to "honor" someone's "agenda" or exercise some "self-laudatory" excursion into personal history.

Like that self-centered, narcissistic do-nothing PRETENDING to hang a wreath in the photo above!
I have never accused a person of lying when they say they have served in the military. Even if 4 out of 5 are lying like you believe they are, it would be an incredible insult to that person who did serve and you accuse him of not serving. Like me, asshole.

Thank you to Applebees and all the other restaurants who served free meals to us veterans. Hope everyone was able to indulge. Doubtful LexusLoser was able to do so.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 05:58 AM   #20
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Charlie
RVN class of 66-67
USMACV Phan Rang

I have never accused a person of lying when they say they have served in the military. Even if 4 out of 5 are lying like you believe they are, it would be an incredible insult to that person who did serve and you accuse him of not serving. Like me.

BTW, your last paragraph simply illustrates the type of person you REALLY are. Continue to live in your dreamworld where you are an important person but really gets his jollies putting down others on this hooker board. You are right. I don't know much of anything about you other than your posts on this forum. Which are usually infantile. You accuse me of "trashing" others. Damn, I am probably the most civil person on this board. Almost every post of your's puts someone down. BigTex. Assup. WombRaider. IvaBiggen. Anyone you disagree with you have to put down verbally.
Keep it up. We see through your charade.

Thank you to Applebees and all the other restaurants who served free meals to us veterans. Hope everyone was able to indulge.
Old 11-12-2015, 06:09 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have never accused a person of lying when they say they have served in the military.
Neither have I. You are lying about what I posted, which was a quote from a MAN (unlike you) who crunched the numbers and evaluated the results (unlike you).

I stand by my post. You are a little, childish, LIAR!

Not about your service pronouncement. In reality, whether you "served" in the military is of no consequence to me....and doesn't impress me either. I judge you by what you are today .... and I think I can safely "assume" that YOU ARE NOT WHAT YOU PRETEND TO BE ON THIS BOARD.

Move on.
Old 11-12-2015, 06:25 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
....I am probably the most civil person on this board. Almost every post of your's puts someone down. BigTex. Assup. WombRaider. IvaBiggen. Anyone you disagree with you have to put down verbally.

Keep it up. We see through your charade.
You are delusional. Who is "We"? You're so fucking insecure you have to have someone with you to support your bullshit. The phantom "WE"!!!!

You threaten to kick my ass back and forth across the State?
You make insulting remarks about "rednecks"?
You insult others' intelligence?
You proclaim you came down her to Texas to straighten out the rednecks.

Go back and read those fools' posts regarding me?

What's wrong? Your wife tells you to go fuck yourself?

I see "your charade" daily in my RW life. Cover, chapters, and verse.

And you're correct about only one thing as far as I am concerned when you said:

"I don't know much of anything about you..."

Unfortunately, there are others on here who pretend to know personal shit about me .... that's their "mission" in life. To pretend to know personal shit about people ... and then trash them with what they "pretend" to know.

Ben Carson? Sound familiar? When a hypocritical MF gets on here and beats his chest about his (or her) military service, then ridicules those who don't by accusing them of not having served their country ... and calling them "draft dodgers" ...... it is disgusting .. when at the same time having supported, campaigned, and/or voted for ....

and

(The draft dodger on the left!)

The other lying sack of shit on the right dodged "sniper fire" after she wandered into a USMC recruiting center to "inquire" about joining the Corps?

Let me guess ... "she's your girl for Prez"!!!
Old 11-12-2015, 07:47 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

LLIDiot is out of control, a bitter old asshole! I didn't think there was a Grinch for Veteran's Day. But LLIDiot obviously feels bad about something!

No respect. No class. NO SHIT!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 07:52 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No respect. No class. NO SHIT!
That sounds like a personal problem for you, but two out of 3 ain't bad for you.

Since you are FULL OF SHIT.

So this is the only day you acknowledge veterans and servicemembers?

That's interesting. Are you also one of those Christmas Day Service Christians?
Old 11-12-2015, 09:41 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Case in point.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 09:59 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Case in point.
Is this you?

Sure looks like you "sound"!

The only "point" involved is the one on the top of your head.

She's gotta be an "Austinite."
Old 11-12-2015, 11:19 AM   #27
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Neither have I. You are lying about what I posted, which was a quote from a MAN (unlike you) who crunched the numbers and evaluated the results (unlike you).

I stand by my post. You are a little, childish, LIAR!

Not about your service pronouncement. In reality, whether you "served" in the military is of no consequence to me....and doesn't impress me either. I judge you by what you are today .... and I think I can safely "assume" that YOU ARE NOT WHAT YOU PRETEND TO BE ON THIS BOARD.

Move on.
And exactly what have I pretended to be on this board in your esteemed opinion? I am a veteran. Not a distinguished military career. Never said otherwise. I served my 21 months as requested by the government, got out, and moved on. I never tried to impress you or anyone else by stating that I am a veteran.

Let's review your statements as to stating I am lying.

From "Boots on the Ground":

Post #87: Statistically speaking ... 80% is pretty strong in support of my statement:

I will repeat .... to put it perspective:

"......."During this Census count (2000), the number of Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country is: 13,853,027. By this census, FOUR OUT OF FIVE WHO CLAIM TO BE Vietnam vets are not."

4/5 = 80%..... That's a SIMPLE math problem that has only one answer.

Also from post #214: And is that what you called it? "boots on the ground"? Another candidate for some "sobering" facts I see:

http://www.nationalvietnamveteransfo. ..statistics.htm

"During this Census (2000) count, the number of Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country is: 13,853,027. By this census, FOUR OUT OF FIVE WHO CLAIM TO BE Vietnam vets are not."

You posted it so you obviously believe it. I have never said whether I believe it or not. What I have said is that I do not question those on this forum who say that they have been in the military. By your cited posts, you are implying that for every 5 of us who claims to have served in the military, statistically 4 are lying.

The next time you learn about what it takes to be a "MAN" will be the first. Being a contributor to pretty much EVERY thread on a hooker board and demeaning others is hardly the definition of a "MAN".
Old 11-12-2015, 11:31 AM   #28
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1057434974]You are delusional. Who is "We"? You're so fucking insecure you have to have someone with you to support your bullshit. The phantom "WE"!!!!

You threaten to kick my ass back and forth across the State?
You make insulting remarks about "rednecks"?
You insult others' intelligence?
You proclaim you came down her to Texas to straighten out the rednecks.

Go back and read those fools' posts regarding me?

What's wrong? Your wife tells you to go fuck yourself?

I see "your charade" daily in my RW life. Cover, chapters, and verse.

And you're correct about only one thing as far as I am concerned when you said:

"I don't know much of anything about you..."

Unfortunately, there are others on here who pretend to know personal shit about me .... that's their "mission" in life. To pretend to know personal shit about people ... and then trash them with what they "pretend" to know.

/QUOTE]

Go back and look at the threads in which you've participated, which is most of them, and you will understand who the "we" are. I am hardly the first, and assuredly will not be the last, to point out your shortcomings.

Let's review comments we've made about each other in recent threads;

In "Boots on the Ground":
Post #190 you refer to me as trailer park trash.
Post #200 I refer to you as a hillbilly, and in post #201 a redneck.
In Post #203 you call me an asshole.
In Post #209 I am a loud mouth, and I think in the same post I am "Not a man" and a "little, childish liar".
In post #213 I am an "unhealthy, little boy".

So when it comes to slinging mud, I am in a far distant second place to you. This is simply your modus operandi when others disagree with you. Bring it down to the lowest level possible.
Old 11-12-2015, 11:55 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You posted it so you obviously believe it.
I have no REASON to doubt it. Do you have a REASON to doubt it?
Old 11-12-2015, 11:57 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1057436208]
Quote:
You are delusional.
Struggling for relevance are you? Continue doing so, if you wish. It's boring.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women