Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161006
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453030
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2015, 08:04 PM   #16
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
OMG...so is it a sweet smell you are looking for? Fruity? Fishy? Sweaty? Stain in the panties?
Please tell...
Yes, enquiring minds need to know?
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:07 PM   #17
Roller24
Gaining Momentum

Glad you liked what you smelled in this case. You might find that there is a lot of variation in this and what you find to be appealing.
Roller24 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 10:11 PM   #18
kirbykirby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
OMG...so is it a sweet smell you are looking for? Fruity? Fishy? Sweaty? Stain in the panties?
Please tell...

Yes, I get that a lady's snatch can smell like a septic tank. But it's like pheromones at play & imagination. I think of a slovenly women when I sniff. One that is comfortable with being a complete mess sometimes. Not caught up in Make-up & drab .It is one of the biggest turn ons for me. A sloven chick just ready to throw down & fuck.
kirbykirby is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 10:13 PM   #19
kirbykirby
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roller24 View Post
Glad you liked what you smelled in this case. You might find that there is a lot of variation in this and what you find to be appealing.
Trust me, I've been with enough women In & out of the hobby to know variations. I'm not a player or anything but,I know what I like variations aside,the smells are a turn on for me.
Old 12-02-2015, 10:49 PM   #20
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

My sister-in-law is pretty hot and recently had to temporarily move back in with my in-laws. She walks around with her tits almost coming out and a couple of times she came out of the bathroom completely nude and walked down the hall to her room. Nice little distractions every so often.

Anyway, she told my wife and me about her dad finding her "silver bullet" and thinking it was for the TV or something. Well, sometime later she leaves her bedroom door wide open and her top drawer wide open with a wire peaking up. I had to see. Sure enough, paydirt!!! I think she wiped it down but she didn't clean it thoroughly for sure because there was still a slight scent on it. Pretty nice.

I don't think of myself as a panty sniffer. I generally don't like "natural" smells. But I couldn't resist. Thought about jerking off a little with it in my hand, but decided against it. She has panties in the hamper though, but that doesn't tempt me.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 10:55 PM   #21
kirbykirby
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
My sister-in-law is pretty hot and recently had to temporarily move back in with my in-laws. She walks around with her tits almost coming out and a couple of times she came out of the bathroom completely nude and walked down the hall to her room. Nice little distractions every so often.

Anyway, she told my wife and me about her dad finding her "silver bullet" and thinking it was for the TV or something. Well, sometime later she leaves her bedroom door wide open and her top drawer wide open with a wire peaking up. I had to see. Sure enough, paydirt!!! I think she wiped it down but she didn't clean it thoroughly for sure because there was still a slight scent on it. Pretty nice.

I don't think of myself as a panty sniffer. I generally don't like "natural" smells. But I couldn't resist. Thought about jerking off a little with it in my hand, but decided against it. She has panties in the hamper though, but that doesn't tempt me.
OMG go for it.Take those draws & sniff. Jesus I'd love to be in your situation.I'm usually up all night alone.She'll Just pop out the shower naked & who know what would happen.Jesus,talk about a fantasy.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:02 PM   #22
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbykirby View Post
OMG go for it.Take those draws & sniff. Jesus I'd love to be in your situation.I'm usually up all night alone.She'll Just pop out the shower naked & who know what would happen.Jesus,talk about a fantasy.
Well, the nude thing only happened twice. But during the summer she walks around in a bikini every now and again. When I saw her naked, my wife was there, but both times she was in the living room and I just happened to be in the kitchen area that just happens to have a nice view of her sister leaving the bathroom. Her bras are always hanging somewhere in the bathroom. She's a big fan of Victoria's Secret apparently. As for her tits, she has big ass man-mades. She's Indian (feather, not dot), hot, and in her mid-30's and really tight muscle tone. Which is amazing because, besides my wife, she's the laziest person I know.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 07:35 AM   #23
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
do you play with a girls butt or do anal?
Of course !
I admit it im a hardcore closeted panty sniffer Lol .

If i was the minute man missle silo guy and the only hope in chance in hell to smell a pussy again was some crusty drawers ---As long as we won the war then yes !!! Really i wearing panties right now called size 32 mens briefs .

Will you just peg me ALREADY ????
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:37 AM   #24
horekneepup
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Please tell...
I love sweaty. No poop smell but a sweaty pussy with a womanly smell, not fruity is the absolute best.
horekneepup is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 01:02 PM   #25
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickahhughs View Post
Of course !
I admit it im a hardcore closeted panty sniffer Lol .

If i was the minute man missle silo guy and the only hope in chance in hell to smell a pussy again was some crusty drawers ---As long as we won the war then yes !!! Really i wearing panties right now called size 32 mens briefs .

Will you just peg me ALREADY ????
That's gay & I don't participate in gay shit go find a guy to peg your asshole...
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:41 AM   #26
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
That's gay & I don't participate in gay shit go find a guy to peg your asshole...
Kinda mean in a fantasy environment.. Shame and guilt to be left outside the door before entering, please.....
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:22 AM   #27
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
Kinda mean in a fantasy environment.. Shame and guilt to be left outside the door before entering, please.....
Its preference just because I am paid to have sex doesn't mean I have to participate in all activities.. I feel as if it's gay for a man to have a dick in there ass god didn't put me on earth to fuck a man
Old 12-07-2015, 10:31 AM   #28
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

no problem it being your preference.
and since slickahhughs explicitly asked you to do that, okay to respond.
but (no pun intended), you could have just posted "pegging is not my thing" and left out your anti-gay activity stance.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 04:20 PM   #29
PsychedelicMut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Please tell...
For me it's none of those. It is a unique aroma that only a woman has. I never have sniffed panties, but I am infatuated with the fragrance of a ladies genitals. That is the main reason cunnilingus is my only requirement for a sexcapade. The best is when it is very clean, but not immediately after being washed. A good scenario is: Shower, a meal, something to drink (nonalcoholic preferred), maybe s little relaxation, take a good pee (wipe as normal) some exercise with light perspiration, rest in bed light sexual activity (masturbation or a partner's rubbing) --- when that recipe has finished mixing, there is nothing better and there is nothing like it. Put that good concoction in panties and I'll sniff them suck on them, maybe even chew them up and swallow them.

It is imperative not to use flavors or scents - douches, deodorants, lubricants. It has to be the natural essence of a lady. Who wants raspberry pussy, bubblegum pussy, peanut butter & jelly pussy? With respect to pee, I don't want a piss flavored pussy either, but that activity and its light residue just add to the natural sense of the body's workings. Watersports are an entirely separate, though similar. Scat, semen, vomit, and heavy body odor are too strong and nauseating. Semen might be acceptable to another lady or a bi guy, but keep that nasty taste and stink away from my tongue. Even my semen is distasteful to me.
PsychedelicMut is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 04:38 PM   #30
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
no problem it being your preference.
and since slickahhughs explicitly asked you to do that, okay to respond.
but (no pun intended), you could have just posted "pegging is not my thing" and left out your anti-gay activity stance.
I rather not

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women