Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453045
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47787
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2015, 06:34 AM   #1
HrnyWhtGuy
Registered Member

Encounters: 6
Default Providers having a dry spell?

There is a provider I see on a regular basis who claims her new client flow has reduced dramatically (almost to zero), i.e. - her phone hardly ever rings, she gets a lot of crank calls and cancellations. She's a good looking girl, very friendly, great hygiene, currently getting by seeing regulars most of the time. She seems to think someone is altering her ads (on other sites, like Backpage) and somehow blocking or misdirecting her client calls. Myself....I am a target of the AshleyMadison info leak, I have received almost a dozen threatening emails trying to extort money. I would never pay the bastards, but I know firsthand there are people out there trying to ruin our fun. Anyone else hearing from providers that business is really slow? Or that they think someone is messing with their ad postings? Providers....please weigh in too. Thanks.
HrnyWhtGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 07:50 AM   #2
irnshank
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Hrny- I haven't heard of anything like this. Who's the provider? If you don't want to put out in public...send me PM. Thanks.
irnshank is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 11:09 AM   #3
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

I was just recently informed by one of my favorite providers that there are some issues with BP. Apparently they have to use bitcoin to pay for the ads now and if you don't it goes way down at the bottom of the page under 'additional ads'.
Maybe that is the issue your chica has run into?
Seriously, I had no idea about that shit until the other day. I looked today and there are a few ads I recognize like that blonde spinner Jen.

Please let us know if that has anything to do with it. Also, you could hook me up with her digits and maybe I can help her earn some of my business

Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 07:24 PM   #4
Kiraxxx
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 251126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default backpage/bitcoin/ additional ads info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
I was just recently informed by one of my favorite providers that there are some issues with BP. Apparently they have to use bitcoin to pay for the ads now and if you don't it goes way down at the bottom of the page under 'additional ads'.
Seriously, I had no idea about that shit until the other day. I looked today and there are a few ads I recognize like that blonde spinner Jen.

Please let us know if that has anything to do with it. Also, you could hook me up with her digits and maybe I can help her earn some of my business

Peace
PK

if she is posting for free they will go to bottom of page, if she pays for her ad they will stay on top .. she can pay by check, cash, link bank account, do the stupid bitcoin thing ( I had troubles with it ) but free ads stay on top till someone else posts then they get bumped to bottom of page... I am sure that's what it is about backpage clients anyway, if she not hearing from clients from other sites then it may be something totally diff... is she only posting on bp???
Kiraxxx is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:52 AM   #5
57fubar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Shoot me her digits.......

I've put a lot of future teachers and nurses through school (twas the story they told, anyway) so what the hell is one more.
57fubar is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 12:19 PM   #6
Highwayman64
Ambassador

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post

Peace
PK
I also learned of this a week or so ago......
Highwayman64 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 05:13 AM   #7
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I posted that question and got a response
Mtnliving is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 05:20 AM   #8
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

On 10/8 I asked that question ?
Mtnliving is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 12:57 AM   #9
VanessaDDD
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314947
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Backpage

Backpage is now allowing credit cards to be used again, but it charges to your bank account as some weird new name everytime you make a charge- ummm.. Sketchy???

Atleast the bitcoins weeded out the idiots LOL.. I had girls texting me, saying they saw my ad and asking me how to get bitcoins!!!!
VanessaDDD is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women