Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2016, 02:10 PM   #46
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
No. The burden is on the accuser. That would be YOU!

You must have learned your "burdens" and "proofs" in "Squad Leader School" while you were learning how to avoid ambushes .....

.. since you've been ambushed numerous times!!!!

I told you that you are getting a lot like WTF ... he ...

makes the facts
makes the opposition's posts
makes the rules
makes the calls
and declares himself the "winner"!!!!
The evidence was quoted and cited, you supercilious jackass; so, the burden is back on your supercilious ass to deal matter-of-factly with the points of criticism raised by the experts, and your out of hand dismissal of their expert opinion doesn't qualify expert rebuttal, you supercilious jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 04:03 PM   #47
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Its Dorthy Damnit Not Dorothy grrrrr
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 01:56 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The evidence was quoted and cited, .....
The only EVIDENCE I've seen are videos ... and your admission that the officers' patrol until ONLY SLID 28 FEET ......

The rest is unsubstantiated and untested opinion based upon someone who wasn't there!

You're about as good at "proving" shit as you are avoiding ambushes.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 08:47 AM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The only EVIDENCE I've seen are videos ... and your admission that the officers' patrol until ONLY SLID 28 FEET ......

The rest is unsubstantiated and untested opinion based upon someone who wasn't there!

You're about as good at "proving" shit as you are avoiding ambushes.
The same evidence critiqued by noteworthy experts who draw entirely different conclusions while the only evidence you've offered has been nothing but ass and face, you supercilious jackass.
Old 01-10-2016, 08:53 AM   #50
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

HI, JACK!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 09:15 AM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...by noteworthy experts .....
....footnote worthy is the best they got ....

But YOU QUALIFIED THEM AS EXPERTS?

YouRong (God bless him) is an "expert" on Nau's Drug .....

.. and he doesn't even know where the damn thing is located!!!!!!!

And when confronted with a CITY OF AUSTIN OFFICIAL MAP ...

.... can't read the damn thing!!!!!

You and your self-authenticated "expert" don't even know how fast the patrol unit was traveling when the brakes were applied to create the skid marks ...

Or .. if you do know you don't want to admit it!!!

Old 01-10-2016, 09:21 AM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
....footnote worthy is the best they got ....

But YOU QUALIFIED THEM AS EXPERTS?

YouRong (God bless him) is an "expert" on Nau's Drug .....

.. and he doesn't even know where the damn thing is located!!!!!!!

And when confronted with a CITY OF AUSTIN OFFICIAL MAP ...

.... can't read the damn thing!!!!!

You and your self-authenticated "expert" don't even know how fast the patrol unit was traveling when the brakes were applied to create the skid marks ...

Or .. if you do know you don't want to admit it!!!

Your supercilious ass loses to Noble's expert opinion every time, you supercilious jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
HI, JACK!
Old 01-10-2016, 11:01 AM   #53
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your supercilious ass loses to Noble's expert opinion every time, you supercilious jackass.
According to you! And you alone!

That's the bottom line.

Mr. Nobles and I have not had THE "discussion" yet about the "factual" basis of "his expert opinion" .... and until we do ... "his expert opinion" ain't worth the paper from which you "cut and paste"! And more importantly, it's not "admissible" until the underlying factual basis for his opinion is admitted into evidence. And it hasn't been!

And your opinion is worth less than his, because yours is based on his!

Or are you still basing your expertise on the "Squadron Leader Training" of yours?

Now how fast was the patrol unit traveling when the driver hit the brakes?
Old 01-10-2016, 11:24 AM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
According to you! And you alone!

That's the bottom line.

Mr. Nobles and I have not had THE "discussion" yet about the "factual" basis of "his expert opinion" .... and until we do ... "his expert opinion" ain't worth the paper from which you "cut and paste"! And more importantly, it's not "admissible" until the underlying factual basis for his opinion is admitted into evidence. And it hasn't been!

And your opinion is worth less than his, because yours is based on his!

Or are you still basing your expertise on the "Squadron Leader Training" of yours?

Now how fast was the patrol unit traveling when the driver hit the brakes?
Your supercilious ass loses to Noble's expert opinion every time, you supercilious jackass, and the cops were recklessly driving almost 20 mph through a muddy playground.
Old 01-10-2016, 12:58 PM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your supercilious ass loses to Noble's expert opinion every time, you supercilious jackass, and the cops were recklessly driving almost 20 mph through a muddy playground.
I asked you how fast the patrol unit was traveling when the brakes were applied causing 28 feet of skid marks on the grass. You can't answer that!

So you make up some stupid shit. And now the "Squadron Leader Training" ambush expert, that would be you, has opined that the officers were driving "recklessly" .... You just keep getting deeper in your own bullshit.

First it was "charging" ... now it's "almost 20 mph" ....

Like I said .... you (and Nobles) have the burden of proof ... not me. Neither one of you would withstand a fundamental/basic cross from a new graduate from law school. You are both full of shit.

Since you've never driven a patrol unit in a "live fire" situation in response to a dispatcher's call while looking for a potential shooter ... (and don't know if Nobles has either!!!) .... you just make up shit .... trying to use military training as a basis for your critique ...... thinking I know nothing about either ..... because ...??????

.... you know all about me and my history???????

You don't even know Nobles' history!!! And you are touting him as an "expert"!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2016, 01:35 PM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I asked you how fast the patrol unit was traveling when the brakes were applied causing 28 feet of skid marks on the grass. You can't answer that!

So you make up some stupid shit. And now the "Squadron Leader Training" ambush expert, that would be you, has opined that the officers were driving "recklessly" .... You just keep getting deeper in your own bullshit.

First it was "charging" ... now it's "almost 20 mph" ....

Like I said .... you (and Nobles) have the burden of proof ... not me. Neither one of you would withstand a fundamental/basic cross from a new graduate from law school. You are both full of shit.

Since you've never driven a patrol unit in a "live fire" situation in response to a dispatcher's call while looking for a potential shooter ... (and don't know if Nobles has either!!!) .... you just make up shit .... trying to use military training as a basis for your critique ...... thinking I know nothing about either ..... because ...??????

.... you know all about me and my history???????

You don't even know Nobles' history!!! And you are touting him as an "expert"!!!!!!
If you'd been smart enough to actually read the reports quoted and cited, you supercilious jackass, you'd have noticed that forensics determined that the cops were doing about 20 MPH. Hence, your supercilious question was already answered before you asked it, you supercilious jackass. It was also determined that 20 MPH on a playground with a muddy surface where there were children playing was reckless, i.e., "charging", you supercilious jackass, and it demonstrates -- per the experts (WHICH YOU ARE NOT) -- that the cops employed reckless and unsound tactics.
Old 01-10-2016, 02:25 PM   #57
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread is awesome
Guest021217 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women