Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2016, 10:46 AM   #1
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default not a rhyme, but you'll read it anyway

So anyways, as fun as its been I think it's time for me to hang it up and retire from trolling insane Eccie providers. I honestly don't think this hobby is really for me.

I'd like to thank all those who I scared shitless with my thread requesting that providers let me screen their clients. The idea went over much better on the focus group of drug dealers I pitched it to a few weeks ago.

In all seriousness, I won't be posting here any longer, but at the same time I know how relentlessly the other side will post to try and beat their nonsense into your brains, so I wanted to clear the air a bit. No one has shared any information with me about anyone, and even if they had I would've used it explicitly as I mentioned and for no other purpose. I'm not involved in any "sting operation" being networked thru the TOR browser or otherwise, as your fellow provider suggests, and I don't have a "trap house" that mysteriously changes ownership. I'm also not simultaneously a man, a woman, or any other combination of people all posting under one account, everything posted by this handle has been posted by me.

Anyways, i've enjoyed goofing around with you guys here for a bit, though I hope you realize a lot of my posts were just to see what other crazy shit i'd be accused of by a certain someone in particular. This place is internet gold apparently.

See ya'll around
bhampro24 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 02:02 PM   #2
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

bhampro24 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 06:49 PM   #3
Carolina Girl Holly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249208
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool BUMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhampro24 View Post
THIS WAS BLANK; anyways, I've heard of several taking a "break" or "leaving" Eccie...there's a reason. Bye and good luck. The posts and reviews part of Eccie I believe are good. All this unnecessary bickering and false accusations are not. It is so boring and mind boggling and definitely not a turn-on for either party.
Explains a lot.
EOM
Carolina Girl Holly is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 08:13 PM   #4
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

*Staff edit - personal description removed* - Do not post anything that "appears" to be real world information on ECCIE members!

"Appears" to be an office worker in an office we all hope to not need to visit. Has some verification in place.

Ladies, I feel this is sufficient enough an accurate description. If I am wrong... go for it.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 07:05 AM   #5
JustCause
Account Disabled

Lacey, we all appreciate your exuberance and your keen caretakers spirit around here. You add something this board hasn't had in a long time. But this post went too far. In another post, you chastised a gentleman for 'suggesting' a location for a hotel saying that it was too much information to put out publicly (it wasn't--we do it all the time). Yet here you provide physical details of a hobbyist? No ma'am. You crossed the line. You need to remove that post, enemy or no.

Believing you'll do the right thing, I wish you,

All the best.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 01:01 PM   #6
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Aww thank u for ur sweetness and I have never even posted an alert on a specific person before now and don't think I would have to again but I didn't put extacts so it is non descript and if it keeps one girl safe... then... u know... that in turn protects a lot of u too. So... I'll take the hit to my reputation. There is a reason he is not going away and I really hope u guys and gals don't find out the hard way what that reason is... just sayin. If he were a true hobbyist... but he is not. He tried to build a list of u guys' personal life info. Keep that in mind! So I got his and I haven't posted it. Nobody knows anything or can decifer this well enough unless it's a girl he contacts and gives the exacts to himself.

Also, I know u guys and gals are in the recent habit of posting locations of where we play and as a provider and member, Ifeel I have the right to express my concern. I was nice. I am a very nice person. In my world, they say I am the sweetest bitch u will ever meet. I have a philosophy about that... a confident woman knows how to relax and live in peace, love and harmony. That's my world in real life. I am just taking care of u and my sisters as it is my veteran responsibilty.
KISS!
Old 02-16-2016, 01:57 PM   #7
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ah... I got pointed. I don't believe I broke that rule. Lots of places we don't ever wanna go... doctor's offices, unemployment office, food stamp office... Thousands of offices are in bham. Just sayin. Lotsa people could have matched that description. I didn't single him out by directly identifying him. No phone numbers, addresses, not his exact height, weight, hair color or eye color... hell I didn't even say it was about the OP really. But that's okay. It's not like there is any thing else I can do. It's over and I know no matter what ur opinion, I did my part. Members are safer and better informed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women