Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2016, 02:56 PM   #76
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Thanks for giving me the go ahead to carry on. Are you now the one to ask "Mother May I?" Just checkin', hon...try not to get your panties in a wad. I aim to please and certainly wouldn't wanna usurp your authority.
I would have to wear panties in order for them to get in a wad just saying.. You're obviously the one taking it offensively.. Im sure you aim to please what whore doesn't? Anyways was just trying to understand your whore logic..

The only authority you should be concerned with is Dwight !

Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 05:06 PM   #77
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
I would have to wear panties in order for them to get in a wad just saying.. You're obviously the one taking it offensively.. Im sure you aim to please what whore doesn't? Anyways was just trying to understand your whore logic..

The only authority you should be concerned with is Dwight !

Pardon me, please. I certainly didn't mean to offend you by insinuating you might wear panties.

No worries, and no offense taken, none in the least. I just have a sense of humor, and I apologize if it that flew over...as it seems it did. I'll slow down next time, just for you. I can understand how it would be a gender related stretch for someone, such as yourself, to understand... just sayin...

Anywho, it doesn't often appear to me as if aiming to please, is high on your list of things to do, so I guess the answer to that question is...you? I mean, you could very well have that intent, it just doesn't appear that way, at least to me, but I am just a whore, so what would I know any way.

OP, sorry if it seems your thread got hijacked. Being a newbie will not last forever. Once you get the thumbs up from a reputable lady, it should be smooth sailing from that point forward. Best of luck!!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 05:15 PM   #78
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Pardon me, please. I certainly didn't mean to offend you by insinuating you might wear panties.

No worries, and no offense taken, none in the least. I just have a sense of humor, and I apologize if it that flew over...as it seems it did. I'll slow down next time, just for you. I can understand how it would be a gender related stretch for someone, such as yourself, to understand... just sayin...

Anywho, it doesn't often appear to me as if aiming to pleasing is high on your list of things to do, so I guess the answer to that question is...you? I mean, you could very well have that intent, it just doesn't appear that way, at least to me, but I am just a whore, so what would I know any way.

OP, sorry if it seems your thread got hijacked. Being a newbie will not last forever. Once you get the thumbs up from a reputable lady, it should be smooth sailing from that point forward. Best of luck!!
Lmfao I see I hit more than 1 nerve I aim to please keystroke by keystroke head bop by head bop..

You clearly don't understand humor but I don't expect whores to these days..

Exactly your a whore with absolutely no clue when it comes to humor...

Poor Dwight His experience must have been a rough one..
Old 03-20-2016, 05:29 PM   #79
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Lmfao I see I hit more than 1 nerve I aim to please keystroke by keystroke head bop by head bop..

You clearly don't understand humor but I don't expect whores to these days..

Exactly your a whore with absolutely no clue when it comes to humor...

Poor Dwight His experience must have been a rough one..
That's it? All righty then. You have me all wrong, darlin'. Didn't I give you a platform for your response? Are you not pleased as punch as it seems you are? Your Welcome. Never let it be said that I don't do freebies now and again...

Piece of advice, and take it or not. I suggest you stay on topic. We got tattle tales on this here board and I'd hate for anyone to tattle tale on you for forgetting this topic is about Newbies and their woes. Any helpful suggestion, more hateful or snarky remarks, or just a little something referring to Newbies, will help the cause and maybe any other newbie, that is of course if their "search" feature works on their phone.
Old 03-20-2016, 05:37 PM   #80
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's it? All righty then. You have me all wrong, darlin'. Didn't I give you a platform for your response? Are you not pleased as punch as it seems you are? Your Welcome. Never let it be said that I don't do freebies now and again...

Piece of advice, and take it or not. I suggest you stay on topic. We got tattle tales on this here board and I'd hate for anyone to tattle tale on you for forgetting this topic is about Newbies and their woes. Any helpful suggestion, more hateful or snarky remarks, or just a little something referring to Newbies, will help the cause and maybe any other newbie, that is of course if their "search" feature works on their phone.
I suggest you do what you need to do maybe get the panties out your ass first... Newbie's need to use the search button & read as much as they can on topic...

Throat Punches are for the privileged....
Old 03-20-2016, 05:44 PM   #81
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I suggest you do what you need to do maybe get the panties out your ass first... Newbie's need to use the search button on topic...
Gee, I don't know if I can handle such a tough situation, but I'll take your suggestion to heart or maybe you'd like to show me how that is done. Oops, that's right, you wouldn't know. I'm sure I'll manage. Thank You!

I agree the search button is an awesome tool for newbies and even seasoned players. However, the search is a bit antiquated and not very user friendly if others can't get it to function and even others are unable to find any semblance of what it is they search for, no? Not to sound ungrateful for what we have available, because I am, always and sincerely.

Hey! What happened to that sense of humor? Just not feeling it anymore? I understand.
Old 03-20-2016, 05:51 PM   #82
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Gee, I don't know if i can handle such a tough situation, but I'll take your suggestion to heart. Thank You! I agree the search button is an awesome tool for newbies and even seasoned players. However, the search is a bit antiquated and not very user friendly if others can't get it to function and even others are unable to find any semblance of what is they search for, no? Not to sound ungrateful for what we have available, because I am, always and sincerely.

Hey! What happened to that sense of humor? Just not feeling it anymore? I understand.
I've never had problems with the search button on the mobile version maybe there not using the correct key words...

I always have a sense of humor but it flew over your head the last few times so why continue?

Im interested in knowing what they put in the search box & tried searching maybe I can help them... It's user friendly but obviously not tard friendly...
Old 03-20-2016, 05:59 PM   #83
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I've never had problems with the search button on the mobile version maybe there not using the correct key words...

I always have a sense of humor but it flew over your head the last few times so why continue?

Im interested in knowing what they put in the search box & tried searching maybe I can help them... It's user friendly but obviously not tard friendly...
Obviously? Ummm....No, I wouldn't say obviously not tard friendly. Not sure I'd consider newbies 'tards", or even seasoned gents, but again, to each his own.

I have no idea. Maybe you should ask them what keywords they used in order to get to the bottom of this little mystery? As long as it's not inconvenient or an upcharge. I bet those needing help would come straight to you for it. I know I would...
Old 03-20-2016, 06:15 PM   #84
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Obviously? Ummm....No, I wouldn't say obviously not tard friendly. Not sure i'd consider newbies 'tards", or even seasoned gents, but again, to each his own.

I have no idea. Maybe you should ask them what keywords they used in order to get to the bottom of this little mystery? As long as it's not inconvenient or an upcharge. I bet those needing help would come straight to you for it. I know I would...
I made a post which is asking what they used those panties must be cutting the information line to your brain.. They wouldn't come to me obviously they make thread after thread after thread...

Anyways I have a winky to tend to....

Goodluck newbies Also there is a Sticky In Houston ISO'S To Help Newbies... On Topic

Toodles
Old 03-20-2016, 06:20 PM   #85
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ummm....LOL Just got an image of that in my mind. You. Polishing a knob. Okie doke, sexy, ummm...girl/lady/whore? Try not to choke an a pube and enjoy it to the very last drop. buh bi
Old 03-20-2016, 07:28 PM   #86
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Who is dorothy?

Pad? Who wears pads ?
Dorthy has balls bigger than Dallas. Why would she need pads? She's the Donald Trump of the Eccie Providers. MaxiMilyen, you might as well give up. You're going to end up like poor Marco Rubio after the Republican debates, well-liked, very sexy (to members of the opposite sex), but humiliated by someone who'd feel very comfortable in a WWE Texas Death Match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokey1965 View Post
So does having a P411 account benefit a newbie, since they are already pre-screened? I understand the ladies can still pick and choose, but does it become less of an issue with providers if newbies have an active account? (Assuming no previous bans or blacklists).
Pokey, Yes it absolutely benefits you, having a P411 account. First, you won't have a hooker researching your background (identity, employer, your home telephone number, your office telephone number, etc.) While most of the providers I've met via aspd, eccie and P411 are fine, honorable people, some women are bat shit crazy. Why give them an opportunity to fuck up your life?

Second, some P411 providers will feel comfortable seeing you even without okay's from other providers, if you're on P411. Some on P411 are on backpage and do "0" screening. Others will be comfortable knowing that P411 has checked you out, and presumably you're not LE or an ax murderer. Anyway, see a couple like that, get their okay's, and you'll be in good shape.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 07:39 PM   #87
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Dorthy has balls bigger than Dallas. Why would she need pads? She's the Donald Trump of the Eccie Providers. MaxiMilyen, you might as well give up. You're going to end up like poor Marco Rubio after the Republican debates, well-liked, very sexy (to members of the opposite sex), but humiliated by someone who'd feel very comfortable in a WWE Texas Death Match.

Pokey, Yes it absolutely benefits you, having a P411 account. First, you won't have a hooker researching your background (identity, employer, your home telephone number, your office telephone number, etc.) While most of the providers I've met via aspd, eccie and P411 are fine, honorable people, some women are bat shit crazy. Why give them an opportunity to fuck up your life?

Second, some P411 providers will feel comfortable seeing you even without okay's from other providers, if you're on P411. Some on P411 are on backpage and do "0" screening. Others will be comfortable knowing that P411 has checked you out, and presumably you're not LE or an ax murderer. Anyway, see one or two like that, get their okay's, and you'll be in good shape.
Just because someone has p411 doesn't mean that providers still don't screen you.. when I have p411 I still asked for phone number & email & still contacted there references...

P411 doesn't prove anything besides that you pay for a membership.. It sure as hell doesn't prove that you're not LE or could still be a Fucktard.. So before giving advice you may want to make sure it's correct..

Being a newbie he will still run into problems trying to get someone to see him because he won't have any okay's.. He will still have to search for newbie friendly providers..

P411 does not screen you that's what alot of people don't understand... It's basically there so you don't have to keep sending your information over & over...

If the provider truly screens you will still have to provide additional information...

Btw... Yes I am Donald Trump Of Eccie & Im Proud...

Dorthy Trump Monroe
Old 03-20-2016, 07:44 PM   #88
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ummm....LOL Just got an image of that in my mind. You. Polishing a knob. Okie doke, sexy, ummm...girl/lady/whore? Try not to choke an a pube and enjoy it to the very last drop. buh bi
Choke on pubes pffft please I don't choke sorry especially on dick...

You may polish knobs but I make them dissappear...
Old 03-20-2016, 08:05 PM   #89
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Just because someone has p411 doesn't mean that providers still don't screen you.. when I have p411 I still asked for phone number & email & still contacted there references...

P411 doesn't prove anything besides that you pay for a membership.. It sure as hell doesn't prove that you're not LE or could still be a Fucktard.. So before giving advice you may want to make sure it's correct..

Being a newbie he will still run into problems trying to get someone to see him because he won't have any okay's.. He will still have to search for newbie friendly providers..

P411 does not screen you that's what alot of people don't understand... It's basically there so you don't have to keep sending your information over & over...

If the provider truly screens you will still have to provide additional information...

Btw... Yes I am Donald Trump Of Eccie & Im Proud...

Dorthy Trump Monroe
Partially true, partially not--at least when I joined P411.

I needed two references to join--or to give them typical screening type personal info.

You are correct that any lady is free to decide she wants more screening info, but P411 DOES screen, and that initial screening coupled with the number of OKs (and who they are from, how old, etc.) a person has is often suitable screening info for many well respected and careful ladies.

By the way, you may be Rhonda Rouse more than Trump. Time will tell.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 08:16 PM   #90
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Partially true, partially not--at least when I joined P411.

I needed two references to join--or to give them typical screening type personal info.

You are correct that any lady is free to decide she wants more screening info, but P411 DOES screen, and that initial screening coupled with the number of OKs (and who they are from, how old, etc.) a person has is often suitable screening info for many well respected and careful ladies.

By the way, you may be Rhonda Rouse more than Trump. Time will tell.
But im talking in regards to newbies without references..

But i understand your stand point

But also if they screened then how has p411 been infatrated with LE in several cities & notices have been sent out not to see anyone from those cities because of the infatuation & busts from both clients & providers?

Rhonda Rouse please she wish she had my skills...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women