Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160747
Yssup Rider60112
gman4452952
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2016, 01:51 PM   #16
wedge_donovan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I don't have any problems at all frequenting a reputable provider packing heat for protection. It's her God given right in this country and at the level of vulnerability these ladies let us take them to, I would have a weapon as well. Consider for a minute, the potential likelihood that one of our favorite gals may experience a life or death situation, given the facts related to the game we play. Yep, pretty high odds I would say. Hell I think she is more sexier now than I did before, and I feel better knowing she won't get kinky and zap me with a tazer now!!! Although I am curious if the charge would conduct through me to her if we are hinged at the time? Don't start no shit and there won't be any shit...
wedge_donovan is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 10:36 AM   #17
Mina Harker
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 311960
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge_donovan View Post
Although I am curious if the charge would conduct through me to her if we are hinged at the time?
Don't quote me on this but I think by touching someone who's being tazed, it is possible to conduct electricity yourself. I'm not sure how much or if it makes a difference between a tazer gun and a pronged device.

Also, while I'm all for sane providers packing heat because let's face it, guns are works of art and who doesn't want that extra strut that comes with the confidence of packing, I would advise ladies putting in plenty of hours at the gun range and the appropriate gun. While some high caliber chromed to shit gun might look awesome and the gun dealer might try to push it on someone who he thinks doesn't know what the hell they're doing, I recommend something like a Glock 43 or Glock 19. I recommend Glock over all just because they're much lower maintenance (meaning you don't have to worry about oiling your gun regularly and cleaning is pretty straight forward) and they're much, much lighter weight than a lot of other hand guns which I find personally helps me with my accuracy as it cuts down on how much recoil I have to manage.

The 43 is nice because it's small but not ridiculously so. Which means most girls should be able to fit it into their purse (though, remember if your bag is large and doesn't hold its shape, pulling your weapon when things go south is going to take extra time that you might not have so make sure whatever you put your weapon in is easy to draw from). The 19 is nice because it still looks like a real gun but isn't so big that ladies with hands a bit smaller than our male counter would have much trouble getting enough meat on the gun to make it effective. Of course, at the end of the day, it's really all about getting your own two hands on a gun and trying out what fits you best.

Now, for gun range practice, I would recommend adding it to part of the schedule just like quarterly doctor visits and setting up ads. If you're taking on the responsibility of carrying a deadly weapon, you've gotta take on the responsibility of knowing how to use said deadly weapon. I used to go to an outdoor range because I can't stand how loud the indoor ones get but if you're going to be most likely to have to pull your weapon in a hotel room or something, it's better to practice at an indoor range as the conditions will be closer to what you'd be facing in a real life situation. Pro tip; put the annoying little yellow earplugs in as well as hard shell hearing protection. I've already got some pretty annoying hearing loss just from being careless with that shit. Also, pick a range that doesn't make you buy their targets. They way the hell over charge for that and honestly, especially at first, two paper plates (one for head, one for center body mass) will do just fine to help you get your groupings close together. Once you're hitting the plates consistently, just buy your targets in bulk and have at the silhouette bad guy.

I don't actually know how helpful that information is to anyone but I'd forgotten how fun it is to talk about guns. This day's already shaping up to be a good Friday!
Mina Harker is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 08:28 AM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Snap View Post
I know the laws of both Kansas and Missouri as they pertain to me as a civilian. I am only curious as to the potential ramifications as a provider. Since Tazers have gotten so inexpensive, that is my next favorite option. However, we circle right back to the rights of the providers to defend themselves without fear of hard time. God forbid any of us ever have to find out.
Walk softly, and carry a big stick.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 10:41 AM   #19
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mina Harker View Post
Don't quote me on this but I think by touching someone who's being tazed, it is possible to conduct electricity yourself. I'm not sure how much or if it makes a difference between a tazer gun and a pronged device.
the amount of moisture present would be a contributing factor as it conducts electricity - ahh...but wait, rubber is an insulator - so what is the answer
bule84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 12:28 PM   #20
Guest040719
Account Disabled

User ID: 337689
My ECCIE Reviews

I always preferred the Glock 22 for it's power and it fits well in my tiny hands. I currently have a Sig P220 and LOVE IT! Unfortunately, it's too big to hip or kidney carry.
Guest040719 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 01:43 AM   #21
wedge_donovan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

E/IR
wedge_donovan is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 12:26 PM   #22
Mina Harker
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bule84 View Post
the amount of moisture present would be a contributing factor as it conducts electricity - ahh...but wait, rubber is an insulator - so what is the answer
Whatever the answer, it would be an interesting ride! Though I'm hoping not to find out any time soon lol
Old 04-19-2016, 12:37 PM   #23
Mina Harker
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Snap View Post
I always preferred the Glock 22 for it's power and it fits well in my tiny hands. I currently have a Sig P220 and LOVE IT! Unfortunately, it's too big to hip or kidney carry.
A woman after my own heart! That's some fun time at the gun range with a P220. Don't both the P220 and the G22 take .40 ammo? I haven't been shopping for any recently but I think the 40 is generally a bit cheaper than the 9, too. Which would give a good excuse to practice more often lol Plus, the .40 is a lot better for personal defense and you don't have to worry so much about secondary casualties in close quarters.
Old 04-20-2016, 09:53 PM   #24
KCAsianDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

9's are cheaper
KCAsianDude is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 01:44 AM   #25
goodguy22
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge_donovan View Post
I don't have any problems at all frequenting a reputable provider packing heat for protection. It's her God given right in this country and at the level of vulnerability these ladies let us take them to, I would have a weapon as well. Consider for a minute, the potential likelihood that one of our favorite gals may experience a life or death situation, given the facts related to the game we play. Yep, pretty high odds I would say. Hell I think she is more sexier now than I did before, and I feel better knowing she won't get kinky and zap me with a tazer now!!! Although I am curious if the charge would conduct through me to her if we are hinged at the time? Don't start no shit and there won't be any shit...
I agree !00 percent !!

But this does make me remember the time some of my friends and I that worked together were going to a training conference in Orlando from Pensacola a few days after a state agency officer had been murdered. We were in a van that had a motorcycle and rider painted on the side with the rider having the classical long hair look streaming in the wind, any way a state agricultural truck came up from behind and got in the the blind spot for our driver, then a FHP car meeting us from on the other side of I10 came cutting across and behind us, I saw two local Deputy cars getting it across the grass from a field somewhere. We heard it over a loud speaker from the FHP car, pull over and come out with your hands up, we stopped the guys up front got out hands very high and me, well I am stuck in the back of the van, the door not opening and me with a drink cup in one hand scared to put it down and the other up but shaking the door handle to get out.with it not cooperating. The Trooper again called out to me, get out with your hands up, the guy with the truck had a door open and was bearing down on me with his 357 and I swear I could see the windings in the barrel. I knew if I stumbled, dropped the drink cup or other wise moved strange I was a dead man. Luckily with others helping the door opened and I climbed out on the ground face down letting the drink follow gravity until on the ground it empty. I just stayed shut up, while the fellow that owned the van stuttered and asked with a broken voice, what did we do?. The FHP officer just repeated his command keep your hands up, then he ordered them on the ground also. They then with the Deputies guarding us guns in hand proceeded to search the van, even removed the carpet from the van. Me I was the quietest and motionless maybe of any few minutes of my life , time stood still until they somehow verified who we were and where we were going and let us breath again. We were warned the van we were in looked like one they had been looking for and this might happen again as we traveled the rest of the trip. All along the way FHP and locals keep coming up from behind us, call in our tag number and then passing us, often blowing their horns and maybe secretly laughing at us or maybe just me. That day I learned to respect a person with a gun, and the ladies that choose to be able to protect themselves better be respected also. just something to think over when ever you happen to be bored!!
goodguy22 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women