Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452974
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2016, 02:59 PM   #466
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a dumb-ass lib-retard, suckclown; hence, you're not qualified to make such an assessment.
That's not a coherent adult sentence. . . wanna try again?
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:04 PM   #467
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, at least you answered, which is more than these other climate change zombies on here.

I don't buy the climate change idea, but I want to see wholesale changes in how we generate power. So even though I don't believe, I want the same changes. I just don't want to give government more power.

We have to get off fossil fuels. It's the 21st Century, and we are relying on 19th Century fuel. In all that time, why haven't we developed alternate fuel sources? I think it's the government protecting the oil industry.

Why aren't we farming commercial hemp everywhere? It is the most versatile crop there is. Or is the government protecting the forestry industry? Or cotton? Or oil, again? We could get rid of much disposable plastic by making containers out of bio-degradable hemp. We can create fuel from it. We can make clothes. Medicine. Food.

Why won't the government release the documents they stole from Nikola Tesla moments after he died? Is it possible that free, or nearly free energy is available?

You see, there are solutions to be considered, but the only answer the government has to combat global warming, is more government. That's why I don't trust the government. They have a vested interest in scaring us into accepting their solution to a problem that has still not shown its danger.

We can have cleaner air, cleaner water, less waste, more power. But we won't really have it until we rein in government, and take away its power to pick winners and losers.
well have to agree to disagree on climate change and its dangers.

what im getting from much of ur post is that Govt is protecting current big business at the expense of the rest of us. . and I couldn't agree more. So one of the most important things we need to do is get big business money out of politics or at least greatly reduce it. So campaign finance reform is desperately needed and SCOTUS citizens united needs to be overturned.

In general youll find more Democrats than Republicans that want to accomplish these things. Not perfectly agree with you, but much closer.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 05:49 PM   #468
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
good question. . . first we have to stop denying the problem. we should listen to the scientists that spend a good portion of their lives studying the issue. work with other countries to get as much on the same page as possible - one of the best arguments from the "right" is that there are countries like China that are far worse than us, so modern nations putting unified pressure on developing countries to do their part is important. Cap and trade may not be a perfect solution but its better than the current other option of nothing, , an idea that GW Bush pushed for BTW.

No one person has all the answers of course, this problem is similar to the hole in the ozone layer was decades ago. . . seemed like it was unsolvable at the time, but wasn't.
right! let's "listen" to 77 scientists and claim 97% of ALL scientists believe man is drastically affecting the climate! ahaha

that dog won't hunt, clown. it's been shown to be false. Ivan the chimp clings to that so-called fact like his crap filled depends underpants cling to his chimp ass.

what's funny about you fervent believers is even when your false prophets of mother Gaia flat out say it's a scam you won't believe it.

"Klein’s statement is perfectly in line with Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of United Nation’s Framework Convention on Climate Change, and in fact is almost an echo. Figueres acknowledged earlier this year that the environmental activists’ goal is not to spare the world an ecological disaster, but to destroy capitalism."

http://www.investors.com/climate-cha...obal%20warming

Referring to a new international treaty environmentalists hope will be adopted at the Paris climate change conference later this year, she added: “This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model for the first time in human history.”

now tell me i'm making this up clown? the outright arrogance of these clowns is both admirable and disgusting. they aren't even trying to hide their real purpose.

and why should they? all of the G20 nations are either sucked into the "crap" data and so-called 97% myth or worse, their leaders actually want to destroy capitalism.

so clown, now that it's clear these people's agenda has nothing to do with saving Mother Gaia, are you going to continue to support climate change?

these scientists, whose lucrative grant money comes from governments, are hardly impartial.

if these scientists cares so much about climate change and Mother Gaia, why aren't they putting their so-called expertise into ways to reduce pollution?

you can put scrubbers on smoke stacks from coal fired power plants. power utilities don't want to obviously, because it's expensive. So instead of all this crap about "cap and trade", why not put corporate tax incentives into effect to make it cost effective to do it? no it won't completely reduce emissions for coal fired plants, but it will do far more good than any "cap and trade" agreements will. Like China cares about that anyway?

France, Germany and Japan make large scale use or Nuclear power. 75% of France's power comes from Nuclear plants. i bet the air over Paris is by far better than Beijing, not like that's hard to beat.

China is becoming on of the world's leaders in nuclear power. they know they have to. it doesn't have a damn thing to do with climate change either. it's a matter of pollution and they know it.

i'm all for non-fossil fuel based energy. Solar, geothermal, wind, hydro-electric, and anything else science can develop, including nuclear power. here's where the money is by far better spent, and it has nothing to do with destroying capitalism and subjected the world to a global welfare state run by some select group of uber wealthy elitists.

even before you try, i'll nix any argument against expanding use of nuclear power.

first, Chernobyl. in typical russki fashion, Chernobyl was patterned after a prototype British design that was never implemented into use by the British. it was a prototype that the Brits quickly realized had serious flaws and they abandoned it.

second, Fukushima Daiichi. that design is an excellent albeit dated design by GE. it does not have any major flaws, unlike the Chernobyl design. what went wrong here is that they put it right on the Japanese coastline and didn't account for a 100 year tsunami. if they had accounted for that, the Fukushima Daiichi would never have happened.

third, Thorium. Richard Milhous "I'm not a crook!" Nixon nixed promising research into nuclear power based on Thorium. Why? because it does not produce waste that can be turned into nuclear weapons. he wanted the Military Industrial complex to have uranium and plutonium for nuclear warheads. Thorium is making a comeback in nuclear power research, as it should. but not in the USA.

there are other types of nuclear power being researched, the holy grail is fusion. and possibly other ways.

i'd like to see solar power satellites in earth orbit. outside of the atmosphere, the power generation with current technologies goes off the charts. if you could manufacture the solar reflective mirrors in space, the efficiency potentially could reach near 100%.
the problem is transmitting the power back to earth. microwave beams have been proposed, but placement is an issue. would you want to be on an airliner that inadvertently flies through a high density microwave bean? probably not. might as well stick your head into a mega powered microwave oven and and set it on "fry me" lol.

like the concept of nanotube technology for space elevators, this has been proposed to transmit power to earth. at the least, if some idiot airline pilot flies into a visible nanotube power conduit, well .. that guy was probably too stupid to be flying an airliner anyway.

so suckclown, refute anything i've just posted with something better. and most of all, refuse the words of the very people in high office the the U.N. (sic) that admit this is nothing short of an attempt to destroy the only economic model, capitalism, that has propelled us into our current modern age.

just go ahead and try. and by the way .. i don't agree to disagree. i just disagree.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 05:53 PM   #469
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
That's not a coherent adult sentence. . . wanna try again?
It's coherent, suckclown. You're just too stupidly childish to understand, suckclown. You actually believe that a polluter paying a broker in order to continue to pollute because a non-polluter isn't polluting and wasn't going to pollute is somehow going to reduce pollution, suckclown. Thus, you've established yourself as a Kool-Aid sottted imbecile, suckclown.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 06:22 PM   #470
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Go suck your masters dick little bitch.

eehbuhhhrrr ...time for another "CHIMP OUT"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCSXAr49vMw

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 06:33 PM   #471
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

Good job little bitch.

Go let your pimp give you a pat on your bald head.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 07:34 PM   #472
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1058051356]Good job i, Ivan am a little chimp 3.5 bitch.

My pimp charges me to touch my bald flaccid penis. i want you to jack my cock head.[
Please make fun of me! i am a chimp! 3.5
/QUOTE]
Old 04-21-2016, 12:14 AM   #473
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
well have to agree to disagree on climate change and its dangers.

what im getting from much of ur post is that Govt is protecting current big business at the expense of the rest of us. . and I couldn't agree more. So one of the most important things we need to do is get big business money out of politics or at least greatly reduce it. So campaign finance reform is desperately needed and SCOTUS citizens united needs to be overturned.

In general youll find more Democrats than Republicans that want to accomplish these things. Not perfectly agree with you, but much closer.
I'd like to see repeal of all campaign finance laws, and replace them with real time public disclosure. No bundling. No anonymity. That way we can know and disclose who is buying who. I adamantly oppose public financing. It's unconstitutional, and we need to stop spending so much, not adding more. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 06:41 AM   #474
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Old 04-21-2016, 05:37 PM   #475
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

Old 04-23-2016, 08:02 AM   #476
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Put your nasty butt plug away eehhhbuhhrrrrr...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 09:15 AM   #477
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Put your nasty butt plug away eehhhbuhhrrrrr...

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...hocking-amount
Old 04-23-2016, 05:50 PM   #478
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

1.5 degrees? over how long a period? 60 years?? yeah .. the World is becoming an inferno! not.

The unprecedented leap led scientists, usually wary of highlighting a single month’s temperature, to label the new record a “shocker” and warn of a “climate emergency”.

one month. and these pricks are screaming "the sky is on fire!!" right!!
Old 04-23-2016, 07:05 PM   #479
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#in...01?projector=1
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 07:15 PM   #480
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
Google mail sign up? Impressive for a hillbilly.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women