Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2016, 10:17 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
FTFY, Sissy Chap.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 10:43 PM   #32
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Hildebeest was told to use the secure system that was in place at the State Department, and her requests for exceptions were denied, MT Jockstrap. Comey said your bitch should have known better and that she was stupid for not knowing better. Comey added that anybody else doing what hildebeest did could expect to be prosecuted, MT Jockstrap. Hildebeest broke the law, and she is still being investigated for violating the FOIA, but you're too damn stupid to understand, MT Jockstrap.

Regarding the New York Times article, MT Jockstrap, flighty cited a Yahoo article as the source, MT Jockstrap, that's a distinctly separate matter, MT Jockstrap.

The Yahoo article cited a CNBC article as the source, MT Jockstrap. CNBC article cited the New York Times as the source, MT Jockstrap. The New York Times cited journalist Joe Conason with the quote cited above as the source, MT Jockstrap: a source that pre-dates hildebeest's interview with the FBI, MT Jockstrap, and the New York Time's source conveniently taken out of context with the omission of key words by CNBC, Yahoo and flighty, MT Jockstrap, but you're too damn stupid to understand, MT Jockstrap.

Furthermore, MT Jockstrap, Powell recently commented on this so called conversation and has pointed out that the advice he remembers giving was offered one full year after hildebeest was up and running with her illegal server, MT Jockstrap. Hence, hildebeest's illegal server was all on hildebeest, MT Jockstrapbut you're too damn stupid to understand, MT Jockstrap.

It's demonstrably evident that it is hildebeest who cannot be trusted to be a reliable source, MT Jockstrap, but you're too damn stupid to understand, MT Jockstrap.
Why do you think giving a recap of the timeline that you have concocted out of several articles that you agree and disagree with, is gonna cover up the fact that you were so busy slinging your weird pho names and gay bashing to realize Powell denied what Conason said! You are fooling nobody. You are beligerent and have an agenda plain and simple. Truth does not matter to you or any sense of fairness.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 01:24 AM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really? That's the best you can do? Definitely symptoms of advanced Kool Aid poisoning, Fisting Chap.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 06:35 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Has Powell decided to switch back to being a Republican now?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 06:56 AM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Why do you think giving a recap of the timeline that you have concocted out of several articles that you agree and disagree with, is gonna cover up the fact that you were so busy slinging your weird pho names and gay bashing to realize Powell denied what Conason said! You are fooling nobody. You are beligerent and have an agenda plain and simple. Truth does not matter to you or any sense of fairness.
That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that hildebeest was told to use the secure system that was in place at the State Department, and her requests for exceptions were denied, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that Comey said your covetous bitch should have known better and that she was stupid for not knowing better, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that Comey stated that anybody else doing what hildebeest did could expect to be prosecuted, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that hildebeest broke the law, and that she is still being investigated for violating the FOIA, but you're too damn stupid to understand, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that flight, Yahoo and CNBC misrepresented what was printed in the New York Times article, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that you're just too damn stupid to understand any of this, MT Jockstrap.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 07:06 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are fooling nobody. You are beligerent and have an agenda plain and simple. Truth does not matter to you or any sense of fairness.
Neither are you! All that you just posted above applies to you!

You may be deluding yourself with your unchallenged bullshit on a daily basis, but putting it into a forum where an unbiased "arbiter" can pass judgment on your dialogue will reveal the "reality," although you may find it unpleasant. But you probably won't adjust.
Old 08-23-2016, 07:08 AM   #37
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Colin Powell just got a taste of "Clintonese", where she can say anything, do anything, and lie about anything with impunity. She has a willing Press that doubles as her cheering section.

Hey Colin. You better not take any walks in the eavening alone.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 07:45 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Hey Colin. You better not take any walks in the evening alone.
He probably quit doing that years ago.
Old 08-23-2016, 08:25 AM   #39
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that hildebeest was told to use the secure system that was in place at the State Department, and her requests for exceptions were denied, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that Comey said your covetous bitch should have known better and that she was stupid for not knowing better, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that Comey stated that anybody else doing what hildebeest did could expect to be prosecuted, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that hildebeest broke the law, and that she is still being investigated for violating the FOIA, but you're too damn stupid to understand, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that flight, Yahoo and CNBC misrepresented what was printed in the New York Times article, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that you're just too damn stupid to understand any of this, MT Jockstrap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Neither are you! All that you just posted above applies to you!

You may be deluding yourself with your unchallenged bullshit on a daily basis, but putting it into a forum where an unbiased "arbiter" can pass judgment on your dialogue will reveal the "reality," although you may find it unpleasant. But you probably won't adjust.
Bottom line is you guys defended the comments until it was proven by one of your buddies to not be true. I posted a link to where Powell denied saying it and you glossed right over it. So the moral of the story is Trumplickers no matter their IQ are the dumbest of the dumb. You blindly follow him without any ability to be objective. There is not really anything else to say here. I now have proof that there is no meeting of the minds with you guys. Then again when the childish name calling started I should have known that. I am gonna enjoy the next 8 years.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 08:43 AM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bottom line is you guys defended the comments .....
Quit trying to be relevant. You're not.

The lip-stick-on-a-pig example fits you!
Old 08-23-2016, 08:54 AM   #41
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Colin voted for a man just because he was black, how can you fellas trust him. LOL
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 08:56 AM   #42
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Colin had nothing in common with Obama ideologically and yet abandoned his principals and voted for him. How do you explain that Trumpcan? It means Colin can't be trusted. Sad too because I met him a few times he seems like a good guy.

LMAO
Old 08-23-2016, 08:57 AM   #43
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

at least we know why most blacks voted for Obama because they're already in the Dem party. However, Colin had no excuse.
Old 08-23-2016, 09:01 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Colin voted for a man just because he was black, how can you fellas trust him. LOL
In that department he's no difference from about 70-80% of the voters who did vote for Obaminable ... either time!

Now those same fools will vote for HillaryNoMore for one of 2 reasons:

1. "Clinton"
2. She may be a female.
Old 08-23-2016, 09:03 AM   #45
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
In that department he's no difference from about 70-80% of the voters who did vote for Obaminable ... either time!

Now those same fools will vote for HillaryNoMore for one of 2 reasons:

1. "Clinton"
2. She may be a female.

at least we know why most blacks voted for Obama because they're already in the Dem party. However, Colin had no excuse.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women