Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47734
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2016, 02:38 AM   #1
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Proof Trump is all talk and no action!!!!

You guys who are following Trump are being fooled. Trump's visit to Mexico exposes how weak he will be if he were elected POTUS. Look at the video and you can see Trump's is very uneasy while speaking in Mexico. Where was his tough talk that he did in his rallies?
Trump was asked point blank by a reporter who pays for the wall? Trump said :" we didn't discuss pay that will be at a later date...." However, Mexican President stated firmly that they did discuss payment and Trump was told Mexico will not be paying for the wall. Trump then returns to Arizona and says that Mexico will be paying for the wall 100 percent??? What a POS liar and coward.

First check out Trump's body mannerism :http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/30/politi...ico/index.html

Here are some of the excerpts :
Who pays for the wall? We didn't discuss," Trump had said when asked by a reporter during a news conference following their meeting in Mexico City. "We did discuss the wall. We didn't discuss payment of the wall. That'll be for a later date."
But Peña Nieto later claimed the two had discussed the wall and who would pay for it -- and he had "made it clear" to Trump it wouldn't be Mexico.

Trump's claim that they didn't discuss who would pay for the wall -- despite his call for Mexico to finance it being a central theme of his campaign and one he frequently uses to fire up his supporters -- appeared to be a noteworthy omission from Wednesday's conversation when he mentioned it at their joint appearance.
"Donald Trump has made his outlandish policy of forcing Mexico to pay for his giant wall the centerpiece of his campaign. But at the first opportunity to make good on his offensive campaign promises, Trump choked," Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta said in a statement.
"What we saw today from a man who claims to be the ultimate 'deal maker' is that he doesn't have the courage to advocate for his campaign promises when he's not in front of a friendly crowd," Podesta said, before accusing Trump of wanting to build a costly wall at American taxpayers' expense.
Podesta later added: "It turns out Trump didn't just choke, he got beat in the room and lied about it."

Peña Nieto began his remarks alongside Trump by saying the two held a constructive exchange of views even though "we might not agree on everything." He then launched into a detailed defense of US-Mexican trade and its benefit to both countries delivered by the North American Free Trade Agreement -- a common punching bag for Trump on the campaign trail.
The Mexican leader told Trump that both the US and Mexico had benefited from NAFTA, saying more than six million US jobs rely on exports to Mexico.
"I don't think that commerce must be considered a zero sum game, so that only one wins and the other one loses," he said, though added he was prepared to make the two-decades-old deal, which also includes Canada, better for both nations.
Trump was also told by his host that Mexicans deserve everybody's respect wherever they are, in an apparent reference to the GOP nominee's harsh rhetoric towards undocumented migrants.
Trump, who listened to his host's long remarks with a somber look on his face while a woman stood beside him at the podium translating for him, said that Mexicans were "spectacular" people when it was his turn to talk.
But he laid bare disagreements between the two men when he said it was imperative to stop the "tremendous outflow" of jobs from the United States over the southern border, and that NAFTA had benefited Mexico more than the US. And he stood up for America's right to build a "physical barrier or wall" on its territory to stop illegal immigration and drug traffickers. Trump warned that NAFTA would have to be renegotiated.
Trump's calls for deporting all undocumented workers, labeling many Mexican immigrants "rapists" and "criminals," and plan to build a wall along the border -- that Mexico would pay for -- have earned him withering criticism from Peña Nieto, as well as many independents and moderate Republicans.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 04:54 AM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Y..Mexican President stated firmly that they did discuss payment ...
No he didn't!

You not only fabricate shit about yourself, you do about others.

Give it a rest.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 06:17 AM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...831-story.html
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:06 AM   #4
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Thank you sir - looks like I get more respect out of the liberals in this forum than fellow conservatives.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:16 AM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thank you sir - looks like I get more respect out of the liberals in this forum than fellow conservatives.
Getting "respect" from Iva-Little-One isn't anything to crow about! He's just flirting with you, duffus.

Note to LukeWarm: A start of getting "respect" is not lying about yourself in order to "boost" your image ... I won't even address the "ISSUE" of you looking for self-respect on a hooker board!!!!

You're at a deadend, sir, if this is your resort for "respect"!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:18 AM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Nieto didn't mention the wall payment at the presser. He tweeted later in the day when Trump was on his way back. Trump handled the meeting well. He accepted the invitation, unlike Hillary. He's not the POTUS so he couldn't demand anything. It was just a preliminary meeting. Trump said he believed in a wall, like Mexico does on their southern border. And he said he wants to renegotiate NAFTA. Neto agreed on much of what Trump said. He was gracious to his host and the Mexican people. Mission accomplished. He towered over Nieto on stage. Trump is just a bigger man. He also took charge of the presser.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:59 AM   #7
jma9
Douchebag Train Engineer

Encounters: 6

Quote:
You're not a conservative; you are just another liberal douche.
jma9 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 12:15 PM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Getting "respect" from Iva-Little-One isn't anything to crow about! He's just flirting with you, duffus.

Note to LukeWarm: A start of getting "respect" is not lying about yourself in order to "boost" your image ... I won't even address the "ISSUE" of you looking for self-respect on a hooker board!!!!

You're at a deadend, sir, if this is your resort for "respect"!!!
Did lexie lacking, the liberal suck up to you?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 05:37 PM   #9
theotherguy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

The biggest thing that people aren’t looking at is that the Trumps and the Clinton families were big friends until Obama was elected president. The daughters still consider themselves best friend. Trump is a conman and WHEN that’s right I said WHEN he is elected he is going to surprise the shit out of the Republican. The Republican think that if they get him he is going to give them the Judges they want. He is going to be laughing at them when he puts who he wants in office. He is going to make deals alright. He is going to hold Supreme Court nominations and his signature over Congress heads and make them pass laws that will help him.
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 05:48 PM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherguy1 View Post
The biggest thing that people aren’t looking at is that the Trumps and the Clinton families were big friends until Obama was elected president. The daughters still consider themselves best friend. Trump is a conman and WHEN that’s right I said WHEN he is elected he is going to surprise the shit out of the Republican. The Republican think that if they get him he is going to give them the Judges they want. He is going to be laughing at them when he puts who he wants in office. He is going to make deals alright. He is going to hold Supreme Court nominations and his signature over Congress heads and make them pass laws that will help him.
Your POV would be laughable equivocation and unsubstantiated conjecture; whereas, there's no doubt that Republicans will never like anyone hildebeest nominates for the Supreme Court, because hildebeest has made it abundantly clear that her appointees, should they be confirmed, will legislate from the bench.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:38 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherguy1 View Post
Gee. That would make him the same as Hillary. However, no one is as dishonest or evil as Hillary, so I will stick with the Donald. We know from Hillary's history that every office, every appointment every signature or veto will be for sale to the highest bidder. Trump has been complaining about America losing for years. I think he means it. He might be lying, but it's DAMN CERTAIN that Hillary is lying.

I'll vote for "might be a con" over "absolutely a con" most any day.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women