Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2017, 03:06 PM   #106
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Blue collar billionaire?

LMAO!

You fuckers sound like a bunch of winners!

BTW -- NOT!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 03:27 PM   #107
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Look your reinforcement just arrived.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 04:03 PM   #108
lnino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Standing, just saw that you never responded to my post? Was it not even worth a response? I'm an open minded person, prove me wrong and dispute anything that I've said. I'm so happy that this country still has enough people that don't want to be governed by soft, disillusioned people that have little grip on reality. No point trying to debate anything with you, people that feel like you can only do so because there are strong people that realize and are willing to do what needs to be done to have a society where people can be safe and prosper. Run along little weak, idealistic man and just take comfort that somewhere there is a strong, staunch American man or woman that is willing to make difficult decisions and fight and die for your weak ass.
lnino is online now   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 04:05 PM   #109
lnino
Valued Poster

And please stop looking and giving any credence to polls! How many of you have ever been polled? It is not an accurate account of the over 300 million people we have in this country.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:11 PM   #110
lnino
Valued Poster

One more thing, popular vote winning an election is like saying a team should win a football game because they had more first downs or interceptions. Sorry that's just not how it's done.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:33 PM   #111
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnino View Post
Standing, just saw that you never responded to my post? Was it not even worth a response? I'm an open minded person, prove me wrong and dispute anything that I've said. I'm so happy that this country still has enough people that don't want to be governed by soft, disillusioned people that have little grip on reality. No point trying to debate anything with you, people that feel like you can only do so because there are strong people that realize and are willing to do what needs to be done to have a society where people can be safe and prosper. Run along little weak, idealistic man and just take comfort that somewhere there is a strong, staunch American man or woman that is willing to make difficult decisions and fight and die for your weak ass.
I can only deal with so many deplorables at one time, I try to debate those that seem somewhat intelligent in there arguments, you didn't make the cut.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 04:40 PM   #112
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnino View Post
And please stop looking and giving any credence to polls! How many of you have ever been polled? It is not an accurate account of the over 300 million people we have in this country.
American Idiots: Poll Proves Trump Supporters Are The Stupidest People In The US

A new poll revealed that depth of bigoted stupidity of Republican voters who are supporting Donald Trump.

American Idiots: Poll Proves Trump Supporters Are The Stupidest People In The US

A new poll revealed that depth of bigoted stupidity of Republican voters who are supporting Donald Trump.

According to a PPP survey of Trump supporters:

-65% think President Obama is a Muslim, only 13% think he’s a Christian.

-59% think President Obama was not born in the United States, only 23% think that he was.

-24% think Antonin Scalia was murdered, just 42% think he died naturally, another 34% are unsure.
The rest of America knows that President Obama is not a Muslim and was born in the United States. Donald Trump has courted the faction within the Republican who after nearly eight years in office and a long form birth certificate still refuses to believe that Barack Obama is a Christian, who was born in the United States.

Trump is leading a revolution of stupid within the Republican Party. The presumptive 2016 nominee represents all of the fear, bigotry, and bias that has been pumped into the Republican Party by conservative media. The Trump supporters are out of touch reality on every level, and they have taken over the Republican Party.

Donald Trump is just a symptom of the conservative movement’s rejection of facts and knowledge. All of the facts say that President Obama is a US born Christian. The facts say that Antonin Scalia was an obese, diabetic, smoker who did not take good care of his health. The majority of Trump supporters want to believe that Obama is a Kenyan-born Muslim. They are open to the possibility that Scalia was murdered by Obama.

Trump’s supporters are some of the dumbest people in America!
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:21 PM   #113
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Damn Bambino I just noticed you have 9,650 posts, you must be a very sensitive person to care enough to write 9,650 posts. I am starting to think you might be a closet liberal that just hasn't come out yet. I am starting to like you and think that by the next election you will be out of the closet!
StandingCrooked, I've been here since 2010. And this forum was completely dead then. I will say I tried to get guys and girls from TOS to join here and make it a more dynamic forum. It has grown. But who cares. Your POV has been has been thoroughly destroyed. You're trying to change the subject away from your stupidity.I suggest you wonder over to the National Political forum and debate your opinions there. I look forward to your participation.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:23 PM   #114
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
Look your reinforcement just arrived.
Birds of a feather flock together.
Old 02-01-2017, 11:46 PM   #115
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I try to debate those that seem somewhat intelligent in there arguments....
LOL! Another gem to add to my signature collection!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 11:53 PM   #116
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Trump is leading a revolution of stupid within the Republican Party. The presumptive 2016 nominee represents all of the fear, bigotry, and bias...

Hey Limpdick, didn't you hear? He's no longer a "presumptive nominee". He's now the POTUS! Wake up and smell the coffee!
Old 02-02-2017, 12:21 AM   #117
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Get your facts straight! ... OBama left office with almost a 70% approval rating...
Where do you come up with your "70% approval rating", limpdick? Is that an "alternative fact"?

Here's a graph for his entire 8 years in office, based on the respected Economist-YouGov poll. He was stuck at 52% approval in the last poll taken on Jan. 14-17 just before he left office.

Old 02-02-2017, 03:17 AM   #118
lnino
Valued Poster

So I was wrong about the racist Democrats and the history of the party? You didn't respond because you have no argument. Typical liberal. You're mad, I'm not, your witch lost, my guy won. Should've let Trump have 25 states and Hillary have 25. Your half would've been a disaster, Sodom and Gommorah.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:43 AM   #119
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Where do you come up with your "70% approval rating", limpdick? Is that an "alternative fact"?

Here's a graph for his entire 8 years in office, based on the respected Economist-YouGov poll. He was stuck at 52% approval in the last poll taken on Jan. 14-17 just before he left office.

I posted this poll for LimpDick, it has Obama at 47%, that's lower than Nixon and W!

http://www.investors.com/politics/co...lar-president/
Old 02-02-2017, 07:44 AM   #120
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Lets just let Cali cede like they want to and end this crap for good. They can all live there in libtard utopia until it falls into the ocean
AmishGangster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women