Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2017, 09:01 AM   #241
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
Did Christ reportedly carry a weapon?

Perhaps it's not me that needs an education as I'm not the one making up stories about myself on a hooker board.

unfortunately I don't make stuff up about myself. However, you do have the option to believe or NOT. It's called free will. lol...and no Christ didn't carry a weapon because why? you ready for it? here it is... he was a weapon. He was half God / Half man. He had angels at his beck and call. Unfortunately I don't. ;-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 09:13 AM   #242
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
He's kind of funny though. You have to give him that. This guy completely lives in a fantasy land. He went from falling in love with a wack old hooker with his old handle, to pulling pussy at Super Bowl parties now with his new handle. He went from pathetic as fuck with one handle, to a ladies man with a new one. He's special. And funny to laugh at. I can't tell whether SC is 15 or 55 years old with his rapper obsession. I just know that he seems really tough, or the exact opposite of tough. I forget which one.
That's the internet for ya!New Ip,New handle and you can reinvent yourself
The guy is now a self proclaimed "Boss", with millions, model bitches and celebrity friends

He spends 99.9% of his time on a hooker board,forcing members to engage him in lengthy discussions about politics, sports,race, life because he can.
It has nothing to do with the fact, he has no one to have those discussions with offline

Again he's a "Boss"..more posts per average than all eccie hookers combined, but it's okay.. that's what Bosses do
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 09:31 AM   #243
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
The guy is now a self proclaimed "Boss", with millions, model bitches and celebrity friends

He spends 99.9% of his time on a hooker board,forcing members to engage him in lengthy discussions about politics, sports,race, life because he can.
It has nothing to do with the fact, he has no one to have those discussions with offline

Again he's a "Boss"..more posts per average than all eccie hookers combined, but it's okay.. that's what Bosses do

did I hurt the baby's feelings? like I said that 9 to 5 must be kicking your ass... and you best believe I'm a boss it's why and how I do what I do. ;-) I don't need to circle jerk with others for their approval. You do. I told you before you're weak minded and it stands.

I can be a pussy online but you and none of the circle jerkers Motley Crue you run to for support can check me in the RW. ;-) You're not a player son you sound like you still trying to come up and being scary about it.

Now stop being overly emotional , PMS'ing, and trying to flex for the eccie. I'm not impressed.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:47 AM   #244
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

I won't go back and forth with you cuz,that's not my thing
You didn't accumulate 3k posts in 8 months by admitting your flaws, every time you got called out
Get help though akhi..this behavior can't be healthy

I'm done
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 10:17 AM   #245
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
You didn't accumulate 3k posts in 8 months by admitting your flaws, every time you got called out

I'm done
You finished or you done?

What's so funny to me is you keep mentioning that like I should care or feel shame or some shit....guess what? I don't... and not going back and forth with me is a smart move. See I never said two words to ya but when you're a born and bred player hater that shit moves you to say something me. It's good though I'm not trippin it's all online where I finally get to be a pussy besides I realize you're trynna act tough, show some assertiveness, show your lady friend(s) that you're somebody. I'm prolly not the one to go after though....but it's cool I get it I won't step on your hustle. However, Me myself ? I prefer to be a pussy it's very cathartic.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:36 AM   #246
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

7 posts in a row without a corny YouTube video...

That gotta be a record.....
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 10:55 AM   #247
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

no need to shield for him. If he can talk shit then let him step up. I already said I was a pussy so no big deal right?
Old 02-10-2017, 11:06 AM   #248
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Wakeup is no better than an outing whore because he takes information that he gits from a private area and post it in public.
He is just as bad as those he rails against.

What private area??? I thinck you being a Mod you should be able to do something. Unless maybe WU is a Mod like he said he is.
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 11:37 AM   #249
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Nah, I tend to try to adhere to the rules and not play word games thincking there is a difference because of the way it is phrased.
That is Wakeup's game, not mine.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:56 PM   #250
WillHingarian
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default ...my dos centavos...

No just us,
No piece !!
WillHingarian is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 04:18 PM   #251
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
unfortunately I don't make stuff up about myself. However, you do have the option to believe or NOT. It's called free will. lol...and no Christ didn't carry a weapon because why? you ready for it? here it is... he was a weapon. He was half God / Half man. He had angels at his beck and call. Unfortunately I don't. ;-)
You are my hero Sistine but I think carrying a weapon in my cargo pants while hooping is a big crazy. Would hate to get a hard foul and shoot my balls of but to each their own. I m old school though, I got these paws that work real well last time I checked.
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 04:28 PM   #252
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Sistine Chapel

You can't admit to falling in love with that provider either ijs
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 04:28 PM   #253
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
^ naah its simple....don't start none won't be none. I'm a nice guy online maybe even a pussy ;-)
What does that have to do with your obsessive self chest beatings?

Do you end up fighting with yourself?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 04:29 PM   #254
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Lmfao
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:00 PM   #255
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:

I'm done
Smart decision. SC can go on forever. With no friends and no job, he'll go on all day with his comical nonsense. The former debate captain never stops with his babble.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women