Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2017, 02:47 PM   #1
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66
Default Bachata Dance Lessons

Hi, I will probably never do this, but where is a good place to take a bachata or salsa dance lesson? I really dig the latinas and would like to dance my way into their pantelones!!! LOL.

I was asking a provider I was with and she said on Richmond near Chimney Rock Pappayas or something like that, the language barrier prevented me from knowing where she was trying to tell me about.

Thanks in advance.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 04:16 PM   #2
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Omg Bachata is my favorite music to dance to!
I don't know any schools, sorry.
But I just had to share that I think it's awesome that you want to learn I hope you find the right place
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 04:30 PM   #3
Caligula1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Check with crystal bravi sir. She may give you a clue. And if you find a lead do share. Thanks
Caligula1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 06:05 PM   #4
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

Toma toma Bacchus on Dunlavy has classes once a month.
IDK if Amazon grill still does it.
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 06:33 PM   #5
Caligula1
Valued Poster

Thank you ms sweet dulce . I really got introduced to cancun last year.thanks
Old 02-20-2017, 07:36 PM   #6
rayg07
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

YouTube man. "1, 2, 3 tap. 1, 2, 3 tap."
rayg07 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 07:46 PM   #7
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayg07 View Post
YouTube man. "1, 2, 3 tap. 1, 2, 3 tap."

There you go! easiest and one of the sexiest dance ever !! Lol
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:15 PM   #8
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Check these spots out amigo- Mi Luna, Babaloo, Batanga in DT Houston and Gloria's- All Latin hit spots!
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:17 PM   #9
jqueloco
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
There you go! easiest and one of the sexiest dance ever !! Lol
Love your avatar,
jqueloco is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:26 PM   #10
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

"My fathers voice was without expression. "Do you remember Frank Costello?" he asked.
"Top of the mob," I said with admiration.
"One night Frank Costello was sitting in a night club with his blonde, a nice broad, and at the table he's also got Rocky Marciano, Tony Canzoneri and Two-ton Tony Galento. It's a guinea party," my father said. "The orchestra is playing. So Frank says to Galento, "Hey, Two-ton, I want you to dance with Gloria." That makes Galento nervous. Who wants to dance with the big man's girl? What if she likes him? "Hey, Mr. Costello", says Two-ton Tony "you know I'm no dancer." "Put down your beer" says Frank, "and get out there and move. You'll be very good." So Two-ton Tony gets up and trots Gloria around the floor at arm's length, and when he comes back, Costello tells the same thing to Canzoneri, and he has to take Gloria out. Then it's Rocky's turn. Marciano believes he's big enough in his own right to call Costello by his first name, so he says, "Mr. Frank, we heavyweights are not much on a ballroom floor." "Go do some footwork," says Costello. While Rocky is out there, Gloria takes the occasion to whisper in his ear, "Champ, do me a favour. See if you can get Uncle Frank to do a step with me."
"Well, when the number is over, Rocky leads her back. He's feeling better and the others got their nerve up too. They start to rib the big man, very carefully, you understand, just a little tasteful chaffing. "Hey, Mr. Costello," they say, "Mr.C., come on, why don't you give your lady a dance?"
"Will you," Gloria asks, "please!"
"It's your turn, Mr Frank", they say.
"Costello," my father told me, "shakes his head. "Tough guys," he says, "don't dance.""
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:42 PM   #11
Caligula1
Valued Poster

Yup you tube always. Watched them on my flight to cancun since I had to dance that night as part of the engagement. It was clumsy for me initially but with few shots of tequila I eased up and it flowed. Lol.
Old 02-20-2017, 08:45 PM   #12
Pica Flor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Paparruchos. Do a search for Latin Dance Factory
Pica Flor is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:38 PM   #13
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
Toma toma Bacchus on Dunlavy has classes once a month.
IDK if Amazon grill still does it.
Bacchus is my hero. ijs. Oh shit, thread hijack. Where's Pistol Pete when you need em?

Back on topic. Latin dancing is sexy, even if I have no idea how the hell to do it. Any hot Latina providers wanna teach me? I'll teach you how to do some...seriously crazy ass stains. Yup, I'm a nerd.
You give me a shitty piece of wood, and I'll help you turn it into a work of art that you can't stop staring at.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:44 PM   #14
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
"My fathers voice was without expression. "Do you remember Frank Costello?" he asked.
"Top of the mob," I said with admiration.
"One night Frank Costello was sitting in a night club with his blonde, a nice broad, and at the table he's also got Rocky Marciano, Tony Canzoneri and Two-ton Tony Galento. It's a guinea party," my father said. "The orchestra is playing. So Frank says to Galento, "Hey, Two-ton, I want you to dance with Gloria." That makes Galento nervous. Who wants to dance with the big man's girl? What if she likes him? "Hey, Mr. Costello", says Two-ton Tony "you know I'm no dancer." "Put down your beer" says Frank, "and get out there and move. You'll be very good." So Two-ton Tony gets up and trots Gloria around the floor at arm's length, and when he comes back, Costello tells the same thing to Canzoneri, and he has to take Gloria out. Then it's Rocky's turn. Marciano believes he's big enough in his own right to call Costello by his first name, so he says, "Mr. Frank, we heavyweights are not much on a ballroom floor." "Go do some footwork," says Costello. While Rocky is out there, Gloria takes the occasion to whisper in his ear, "Champ, do me a favour. See if you can get Uncle Frank to do a step with me."
"Well, when the number is over, Rocky leads her back. He's feeling better and the others got their nerve up too. They start to rib the big man, very carefully, you understand, just a little tasteful chaffing. "Hey, Mr. Costello," they say, "Mr.C., come on, why don't you give your lady a dance?"
"Will you," Gloria asks, "please!"
"It's your turn, Mr Frank", they say.
"Costello," my father told me, "shakes his head. "Tough guys," he says, "don't dance.""
Fucking great Don! You should get PA for that post! And some freebies, or some shit.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 03:14 PM   #15
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I did youtube it already and got a nice chub watching that skinny little gal move her hips!!!! I got the 1 2 3 tap shit down, but need to get my hands on some sexy ass like Natali to truly "Learn" how to bachata!!!

Thanks for all the reply's, I think it was Papparucho's the sweet provider was trying to tell me about.
Daddio is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women