Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40347
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2017, 07:30 AM   #136
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I will bet you will build your next house with illegal alien labor!!
Every new house bought or road driven on in the last 20 years will have that element to it...no dofferent than you hiring asian hookers to satisfy your sexual needs. Or in lustylads case asian boys!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 08:01 AM   #137
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Every new house bought or road driven on in the last 20 years will have that element to it...no dofferent than you hiring asian hookers to satisfy your sexual needs. Or in lustylads case asian boys!

Wholesale versus retail, apples to oranges. If I go into a shop licensed to operate by the city with a certificate of occupancy, I'm under no obligation to check legal status of employees. That is the obligation of the company or contractor hiring them.

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 IRCA

TRIGGERS THAT REQUIRE A GENERAL CONTRACTOR TO TAKE ACTION

General contractors are required to actively investigate whether its subcontractor's employees are eligible to work, if the following events occur:

ICE Investigation of contractor or subcontractor;
Credible tip that subcontractor is employing illegal immigrants;
Credible tip that a specific employee is not authorized to work;
Employee requests immigration sponsorship; or
Identity theft accusations regarding an employee.

If any of those events occur, a general contractor should consider the following actions:
Seek advice from immigration counsel;
Investigate subcontractor's I-9 compliance policy;
Review contractor agreements to determine whether the contractor is shielded from potential liability;
Request that the employee in question not be permitted to work on contractor's project; or
Terminate subcontractor relationship, if contractor cannot confirm that subcontractor's workforce is legal.

**You have violated this law knowingly and willfully and have admitted that "all contractors in construction hire illegal aliens" which is a de facto admission of guilt on your part. You know that your subcontractors employ illegal aliens and you actively and constructively encourage it for an unfair competitive advantage which also illegally discriminates against American workers, because Mexican crews routinely discriminate against American workers and generally do not hire them.

ICE also reports that during the last few years, "the number of criminal and administrative arrests has steadily increased. Those arrested criminally include a variety of persons – corporate officers, employers, managers, contractors, and facilitators." For example, IFCO Systems, a manufacturer of wood pallets, recently agreed to pay $20.7 million in immigration-related civil forfeitures and penalties, and several company managers pled guilty to knowingly employing illegal workers at its plants.

LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 11:27 AM   #138
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
Different links have different numbers. I said over 2,000 lbs and that is good enough for this forum. You made my point over 1300 tons were turned over by Syria. Tt is a lot of material.
Bullshit! If you have to be a weasel and blame it on a link (instead of saying "oops, my bad!"), then at least post the link you relied on for the incorrect number you repeated 3 times in this thread! You were only off by a factor of 1400. My point is you have no credibility in this forum, even when it comes to getting simple facts straight.

Quote:
Hankering wrote in post 115 that no qualifications were made regarding the WMDS. I showed him two different places where "declared stockpiles" were used when speaking publicly and you're still not happy.
Wanna know what would make me happy, flighty? If Rice and Kerry had enough character and responsibility to stop lying and just admit they were snookered because Assad never declared 100% of his stockpile to them in the first place. But that would be asking way too much from Democrats, wouldn't it?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 12:09 PM   #139
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You read the the link in post #107. You already know that it does not give names. They spoke two (sic) multiple sources of lawmakers from both parties regarding the unmasking. This is from the link in post #107. The same link you quoted from, although you wrote it was not worth responding to...

Nice try, you lose.
So you can't name, or produce a quote from, a single Republican - yet you proclaim I lose the argument?

You're a special kind of stupid, aintcha?

Here is what you boasted in post #119:

Quote:
The fact is... I can find just as many republican lawmakers who feel she did not do anything wrong or illegal... as you can find that think potentially she made (sic) have done something wrong."
Then when I call your bluff, all of a sudden you can't find ANY of those Republican lawmakers, lol!

You're a special kind of stupid, all right!

And yes, someone who is such a hackish partisan troll that he embraces a CNN story that relies on unnamed “sources” along with named sources like Ron Paul asserting the opposite, then selectively cites the former but not the latter, and finally admits he can't identify any of the supposed unnamed “sources” - is generally not worth taking seriously or responding to, flighty.

Here's the simple truth you can't handle or deny:

Not a single Republican thinks Susan Rice shouldn't be on the list of people called to testify under oath to the House and Senate intelligence committees, flighty.

Your suggestions to the contrary FAIL.

You lose, asshole!
Old 04-15-2017, 07:36 PM   #140
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Different links have different numbers. I said over 2,000 lbs and that is good enough for this forum. You made my point over 1300 tons were turned over by Syria. Tt is a lot of material.

Hankering wrote in post 115 that no qualifications were made regarding the WMDS. I showed him two different places where "declared stockpiles" were used when speaking publicly and you're still not happy.

Do you know how easy it is to mix two chemicals together that are not toxic to get a compound that is toxic? That is why they used the term "Declared Stockpiles".

WaPo called Susan Rice and Kerry fucking liars, flighty. You're a liar trying to defend their lying asses, flighty.

Quote:
Kerry and other Obama officials were careful to slip in the phrase “declared” or “known” when discussing the removal of chemical weapons from Syria — although Kerry certainly flubbed it when he said “100 percent,” suggesting every weapon was removed.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 08:31 PM   #141
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
WaPo called Susan Rice and Kerry fucking liars, flighty. You're a liar trying to defend their lying asses, flighty.
When the Washington Post wrote that any email HRC had that contained classified information but was not marked classified in the label, they were not credible then? They are credible now right? I don't have any problems with the Washington Post.

Did you read the entire link, did you understand what you read? I did not lie. The Washington Post is saying that Rice was right technically about items on the declared list, but should have explained that an item like Chlorine which was not on the declared list and has many legit industrial uses but was being used by Syria as illegal chemical against their people. They are just saying that she should have gone into more detail about chemicals that were not on the declared list. Keep in mind that Obama wanted to bomb Syria when the red line was crossed but was stopped by congress. People like the Hillbilly (Mitch McConnell) that is running the Senate now blocked Obama from doing any bombing.

From your link:

The removal of vast quantities of chemical weapons from Syria’s soil was indeed an achievement. When Obama contemplated attacking Syria, a major problem with his plan was that most of the chemical weapons would not have been destroyed.
But the Obama administration had a tendency to oversell what was accomplished, perhaps because Obama received so much criticism for not following through on an attack if Syria crossed what Obama had called “a red line.” We have a reasonable-person test here at The Fact Checker, and it’s doubtful many NPR listeners realized that “known” was code for the fact that Rice only was referring to chemical weapons stocks declared by Syria — or that chlorine weapons were not covered by the agreement.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 08:36 PM   #142
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
When the Washington Post wrote that any email HRC had that contained classified information but was not marked classified in the label, they were not credible then? They are credible now right? I have no problem with the Washington Post.

Did you read the link, did you understand what you read? I did not lie. The Washington Post is saying that Rice was right technically about items on the declared list, but should have explained that an item like Chlorine which was not on the declared list and has many legit industrial uses but was being used by Syria as illegal chemical against their people. They are just saying that she should gone into more detail about chemicals that were not on the declared list.

From your link:

The removal of vast quantities of chemical weapons from Syria’s soil was indeed an achievement. When Obama contemplated attacking Syria, a major problem with his plan was that most of the chemical weapons would not have been destroyed.
But the Obama administration had a tendency to oversell what was accomplished, perhaps because Obama received so much criticism for not following through on an attack if Syria crossed what Obama had called “a red line.” We have a reasonable-person test here at The Fact Checker, and it’s doubtful many NPR listeners realized that “known” was code for the fact that Rice only was referring to chemical weapons stocks declared by Syria — or that chlorine weapons were not covered by the agreement.

Yeah, flighty. You just keep lying about how WaPo issues Four Pinnochios for telling the truth, flighty. And FBI Director Comey blatantly said hildebeest didn't tell the truth about the classification markings on hildebeest's emails, flighty.

Old 04-15-2017, 09:05 PM   #143
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, flighty. You just keep lying about how WaPo issues Four Pinnochios for telling the truth, flighty. And FBI Director Comey blatantly said hildebeest didn't tell the truth about the classification markings on hildebeest's emails, flighty.

They wanted her to explain in detail items that were not on the declared list. You can get a Pinocchio for being correct technically but for having misleading information.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:10 PM   #144
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:

You lie Hankering, Comey did not say that. He said every item she had was marked unclassified. He said the handling of the emails were reckless.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:31 PM   #145
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Keep in mind that Obama wanted to bomb Syria when the red line was crossed but was stopped by congress. People like the Hillbilly (Mitch McConnell) that is running the Senate now blocked Obama from doing any bombing.
No, asshole... you're not going to get away with re-writing history that occurred only 3-1/2 fucking years ago!

We all watched Odumbo stupidly box himself into a corner with his oft-repeated "red line" against Syrian use of chemical weapons. When Assad crossed that line in a brazen sarin gas attack that left over 1,400 dead in August 2013, odumbo lost his nerve and started looking for a way out.

His first way out was to waffle and outsource the decision to Congress whether or not to attack Syria.

His second way out was to leap at Putin's clever face-saving offer to persuade Assad to (pretend to) give up his chemical weapons stockpile in lieu of a US attack.

And for the record - there were plenty of key Republicans who stuck their necks out at the time and said they were ready to support odumbo if he went ahead with a military attack - including John Boehner, Eric Cantor, John McCain, Tom Cotton, Mike Pompeo, Bob Corker, and Lindsey Graham, to name a few!

Here's how Corker described odumbo's behavior after meeting with him at the White House during the height of the crisis in September 2013:

There’s absolutely no question he’s very uncomfortable being commander in chief” Senator Bob Corker of Tennessee, a Republican who worked with the White House to support force against Syria, said in an interview... "it’s like he wants to slip the noose. It’s like watching a person who’s caged, who’s in a trap and trying to figure a way out.”

So you can take your historical revisionist lib-retarded bullshit narrative that "odumbo wanted to bomb Syria when the red line was crossed but was stopped by congress" and stick it up your ass, flighty!

Odumbo WANTED Congress to vote against any attack on Syria - so he could cowardly shift responsibility to them for retreating from his red line and shattering US credibility throughout the Middle East.
Old 04-15-2017, 10:31 PM   #146
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

So you can take your historical revisionist "odumbo wanted to bomb Syria when the red line was crossed but was stopped by congress"
Clownboy, former Senator Kerry disagrees with you on that. Take it up with him. From your Susan Rice lied thread, post # 5. I believe you posted that. Watch the video.
Old 04-15-2017, 10:45 PM   #147
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You lie Hankering, Comey did not say that. He said every item she had was marked unclassified. He said the handling of the emails were reckless.
You're lying again, flighty.

Old 04-15-2017, 10:49 PM   #148
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So you can't name, or produce a quote from, a single Republican - yet you proclaim I lose the argument?
If you don't like CNN then why did you quote from them back in post #108. Your little "Gotcha" game won't work. The link clearly states that they interviewed multiple people from both political parties. The ones that they interviewed said she did nothing wrong. I don't need to give a name. The fact is lawmakers from both parties were interviewed.

From the link:

But counter to the president’s view, Rice’s requests were "normal and appropriate" for a national security advisor, one congressional source told CNN. Another said there is "absolutely" no conclusive evidence that Rice did anything wrong or illegal. The network said it spoke with multiple sources in both parties, including congressional aides.

If you want a name go talk to CNN. I am sure they will reveal their sources just for you.

Yes, you lose.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:01 PM   #149
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Comey... said every item she had was marked unclassified.

Quote:
You're lying again, flighty.

Oh my! Don't tell me it happened AGAIN!

Did flighty just get caught red-handed trying to rewrite history AGAIN? Does he now think he can get away with lying about something that happened a mere 9 months ago?

Flighty's too stupid to realize it only takes 2 minutes to locate and post a youtube video proving what a pathetic liar he is!
Old 04-15-2017, 11:34 PM   #150
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
If you don't like CNN then why did you quote from them back in post #108. Your little "Gotcha" game won't work.
It was your link, dumbass. I only quoted from it to show everyone how you cherry-picked the story and left out parts that didn't fit your biased, partisan, hackish narrative.

Quote:
The link clearly states that they interviewed multiple people from both political parties. The ones that they interviewed said she did nothing wrong. I don't need to give a name. The fact is lawmakers from both parties were interviewed.
You don't know for a "fact" if CNN actually interviewed any Republicans who said Susan Rice did nothing wrong or made it up. Why aren't those interviewees identified, like Ron Paul was? Why aren't they quoted? Why can't you corroborate this so-called "fact" anywhere else?

And yes, you DO need to give names. You're the one who boasted:

Quote:
The fact is... that I can find just as many republican lawmakers who feel she did not do anything wrong or illegal with the unmasking of Trump associates as you can find that think potentially she made (sic) have done something wrong.
Now you admit you can't find anyone. Not a single name of a single Republican lawmaker. Without any names, you don't have squat. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

You set the bar, and you fell flat on your face trying to jump over it!

Now go find the Easter Bunny for us and I'll stop calling you a loser, loser.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women