Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35577
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-03-2017, 01:18 PM   #151
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
This is about Tara - quit changing the subject.

She is beautiful and she is good for America.
Please dude, these silly Tara threads all go the same way. It was done after post one. She'll do her best to keep bumping this shit to keep it at the top. She'll thank you or someone else if this nonsense doesn't get bumped in 5 hours - rinse and repeat. They're all the same shit.

Quit changing the subject? What was it again? That Tara is great? Yeah, great subject. This thread belongs at the bottom of the Sandbox.

Funny how you never address your other ongoing handle though. You may want to disable that one. I think there are rules against that in here.
Old 06-03-2017, 02:22 PM   #152
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Please dude, these silly Tara threads all go the same way. It was done after post one. She'll do her best to keep bumping this shit to keep it at the top. She'll thank you or someone else if this nonsense doesn't get bumped in 5 hours - rinse and repeat. They're all the same shit.

Quit changing the subject? What was it again? That Tara is great? Yeah, great subject. This thread belongs at the bottom of the Sandbox.

Funny how you never address your other ongoing handle though. You may want to disable that one. I think there are rules against that in here.
Lmao!!! Now Lucas and I have not been fans of each other on the boards, but when a person just flat out tell the truth regardless of my opinion of them I have to acknowledge that. Lucas you are spot on in this post buddy which is why I post what I said, who the fuck start a thread saying a certain provider is awesome, a crazy fucking fan lol.

DSK can feel however he wants to feel about Tara that's his right, but it is most definitely a stupid thread that only her WK fans give a fuck about. what I find extremely funny is he said Tara is good for America lmfao kmsl, I can think of a thousand things good for America and Tara does not come to mind.

Lucas I would bet any amount of money that Tara would never start a thread saying one of her clients was awesome lol. They don't realize that she doesn't really give a fuck about them until they are paying for her time, and once that time is up then like an expired meter your ass have to roll. Lmao lol
Old 06-03-2017, 03:57 PM   #153
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
They don't realize that she doesn't really give a fuck about them until they are paying for her time, and once that time is up then like an expired meter your ass have to roll. Lmao lol
They're not very smart. She's been probably slinging pussy for about 20 years. These clowns think they have a connection. She probably pukes as soon as they leave and takes a really long shower for what she just had to do for a car, house or any other payment.
Old 06-03-2017, 04:19 PM   #154
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
They're not very smart. She's been probably slinging pussy for about 20 years. These clowns think they have a connection. She probably pukes as soon as they leave and takes a really long shower for what she just had to do for a car, house or any other payment.
Exactly lol smh!!!! One thing I will never be is delusional when it comes to the hobby. I know for a fact that not one damn woman ever seen my ass because they just really like me or there was a connection lmfao!!! Yeah right. Connection my ass, it's all about the Benjamin's buddy and that's the motha fucking connection and maybe they ass will wake up from their dream one day Lucas. Lol
Old 06-03-2017, 05:02 PM   #155
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Bump baby.
Old 06-03-2017, 05:29 PM   #156
SimpleSam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Bump baby or baby Bump? Either bump again
Old 06-03-2017, 05:35 PM   #157
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:

Lucas, you are too smart for me.

My other handle is Yssup Rider. Could you ask the mods to disable that handle?

I'm sweet on Tara because she gave me some great memories, and I'm grateful to her for that. Can't you see that as reasonable?
Old 06-03-2017, 06:41 PM   #158
ProFun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

What you see, is what you get. What is covered up is the best part yet !!!
Old 06-03-2017, 07:09 PM   #159
netman
Valued Poster

Tara is just YUMMY all over.

For those that are wondering, she is VERY PRETTY!!!

netman

Old 06-03-2017, 09:37 PM   #160
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSam View Post
Bump baby or baby Bump? Either bump again
Bump bump lol
Old 06-03-2017, 10:44 PM   #161
Tanky9999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
What other type of smart guy do you expect to support a drama provider with a years of issues, bans and outings in here?

Life is good huh? Your a hooker selling pussy for 20 year's straight to fat old hairy guys, try again
LOL. This dude cracks me up.
Old 06-03-2017, 11:22 PM   #162
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Lucas, you are too smart for me.

My other handle is Yssup Rider. Could you ask the mods to disable that handle?

I'm sweet on Tara because she gave me some great memories, and I'm grateful to her for that. Can't you see that as reasonable?
You know what your other handle is. I don't know who this Yssup dude is. I'm assuming he's part of the circle jerk in the political forum.

So, is Tara the hooker you said you love? Sounds like it. Hopefully she takes you for every penny you have, genius. Smart guys like you are a hooker's dream client.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:32 AM   #163
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
You know what your other handle is. I don't know who this Yssup dude is. I'm assuming he's part of the circle jerk in the political forum.

So, is Tara the hooker you said you love? Sounds like it. Hopefully she takes you for every penny you have, genius. Smart guys like you are a hooker's dream client.
Lmfao omg kmsl a hookers dream that was hilarious Lucas

Again see if Tara takes all her so called fans calls when that ATM dry up lol.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:40 AM   #164
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Awww I hope I'm the hooked that he said he loves. Hey knows I love him.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:13 PM   #165
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Awww I hope I'm the hooked that he said he loves. Hey knows I love him.
He knows I love his stupid ass and his money. I fixed it for you Tara!!!!!

Lmao
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women