Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47679
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2017, 07:26 AM   #1
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76
Default Help Needed

As I am relatively new to this, I've seen about a dozen different ladies, (mostly at Spa's), and 1 at her home. But as I've told different friends over private message, I CANNOT risk getting caught at any of this. That's why I am reluctant to even give reviews. I don't want anything being tied back to me. I'm like the man at Ole Ms. I could lose my job and worse. So I tend to patronize Massage Parlors where I can say, (if I were arrested for anything), that I was there for a massage. Now, once behind closed doors, other things can be discussed and services inquired about. Which can be held against you, as well, I understand. But I would like to see other providers that are not advertised in the massage sections. I see and read reviews from you guys and I know some of these girls are legit by the reviews. I have HIYA appa on my phone, so I use it to see what a person's number shows up. Not always, does it give anything other than the number and it's cell company. Sometimes it gives a name. I'll look numbers up on Facebook to see if it gives a pic of a girl, or just what it shows associated with that number. I will google the number, even. Not always does it give good info. What other ways are there to check out these providers? Give me some tips and info. This may have been asked before, but it wasn't from me. Help me out here veterans. What are some of the things yall know to do to be safer. (RL, if this is the wrong section to ask this, move it to the proper section please). Thanks Bossman.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:00 AM   #2
beguilingvoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Trust and verify

Most of us would lose something if our vice was know to the masses let alone to our friends and family.

That said I would do book 2 hours everytime. Do Roomservice on her room and give her cash. And always cash, never buy her any gift over $50. Also do dates at times you do not have to respond to a call.

Take your battery out of your phone when you get in the car before you leave for a date. And put it back in when your at a gas station you normally use.

So travel In Cog Nito as a Bluesman once told me, and you'll be fine.
beguilingvoice is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 10:24 AM   #3
midnight.ryder55
Registered Member

Turn off Location Services on your iPhone! Settings, Privacy, Location Services. Off
midnight.ryder55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 04:00 PM   #4
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If you are a well known person, best option is to stay away and jerk off. If you cannot afford the fallout, do not do the deed. I have had problems as well as I refuse to give my real life info until she is ready to give me hers. I have met providers for drinks in public place and after talking she can tell I am legit and we head to her room or place. Also if you become close to a provider there is the sticky issue of references, she will do it but she gets butt hurt, offended or starts asking why I am not seeing her tonight. Makes seeing different ladies tough at times. writing reviews is just a calling card back to you, I recommend stay away from that.

Also most cars today equipped with GPS so there's that too.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 04:11 AM   #5
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Social media is a great tool. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook,Snapchat...
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 09:35 AM   #6
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I used to travel 2 hrs radius as I was nervous about playing in my own back yard. Risk was minimized cause most people didn't know my vehicle or me in that city.
Moonchild is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women