Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2017, 09:10 AM   #76
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Wtf were the Klan and neo-nazis doing in that City?

Are you trying to equate the two groups?

If so you are sounding as ignorant as Trump.
My point is you can't just condemn one group and not the other. Although I support the idea of leaving statues in place. Because removing them won't ever solve race problems. I condemn the manner in which the rally was carried out. The City apparently gave the Alt-Right a permit to hold this rally, which was the wrong thing to do. All other groups whether it was KKK, or BLM ect came prepared to cause problems. This incident is just the tip of the iceberg. It will happen again and the next one will be even worse and the next one after that. There are no winners here. Look at it anyway you like, this country is now finished.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 09:58 AM   #77
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The "other" group wouldn't have been there if not for the alt-right invasion.

More false equivalency.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:11 AM   #78
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
My point is you can't just condemn one group and not the other. Although I support the idea of leaving statues in place. Because removing them won't ever solve race problems. I condemn the manner in which the rally was carried out. The City apparently gave the Alt-Right a permit to hold this rally, which was the wrong thing to do. All other groups whether it was KKK, or BLM ect came prepared to cause problems. This incident is just the tip of the iceberg. It will happen again and the next one will be even worse and the next one after that. There are no winners here. Look at it anyway you like, this country is now finished.

Jim
The city wasn't wrong to give them a permit. It's pretty hard to aurgue against the 1st admendment. The city was wrong in not providing the necessary safety for the community. They knew the anarchists were going to show up looking for a fight. Someone told LE to stand down. You wonder why the media isn't trying to find out. The groups shouldn't have been within a block of each other. It was a calamity. Both sides accomplished what they were looking for. Free publicity. I point the finger at the Mayor and Governor. They let it get out of hand. Will this happen again? Probably. Is America finished? Hardly. These are fringe groups. They don't control elections, business or anything else but hate. You would think government officials would have learned from Ferguson and Baltimore. You can't stand down and let these losers have at it.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:18 AM   #79
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

More false equivalency.
You're being one sided. The mayhem wouldn't have occurred if the groups on the left wouldn't have shown up. As much as you would like , you can't declare a winner in this.

Jim
Old 08-18-2017, 10:47 AM   #80
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The city wasn't wrong to give them a permit. It's pretty hard to aurgue against the 1st admendment. The city was wrong in not providing the necessary safety for the community. They knew the anarchists were going to show up looking for a fight. Someone told LE to stand down. You wonder why the media isn't trying to find out. The groups shouldn't have been within a block of each other. It was a calamity. Both sides accomplished what they were looking for. Free publicity. I point the finger at the Mayor and Governor. They let it get out of hand. Will this happen again? Probably. Is America finished? Hardly. These are fringe groups. They don't control elections, business or anything else but hate. You would think government officials would have learned from Ferguson and Baltimore. You can't stand down and let these losers have at it.
Well that's true a permit gave the Alt-right permission to hold the rally in Charlottesville and the First Amendment allows them free speech. It was expected to be a peaceful rally and it should have been, regardless of anyone's opinion of their cause. Law Enforcement did fail in keeping the situation under control. Leftist groups had no business interfering. I am very hard pressed to lay the blame on one group in this incident. I think all parties involved brought a lot on themselves. Just think this basically happened over a statue. Taking down a statue is suppose to make the country more racially cohesive? Not a chance, it must first come from within.

Jim
Old 08-18-2017, 11:21 AM   #81
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well that's true a permit gave the Alt-right permission to hold the rally in Charlottesville and the First Amendment allows them free speech. It was expected to be a peaceful rally and it should have been, regardless of anyone's opinion of their cause. Law Enforcement did fail in keeping the situation under control. Leftist groups had no business interfering. I am very hard pressed to lay the blame on one group in this incident. I think all parties involved brought a lot on themselves. Just think this basically happened over a statue. Taking down a statue is suppose to make the country more racially cohesive? Not a chance, it must first come from within.

Jim
I really don't think these groups give a fuck about these statues. It's just their excuse de jour to promote whatever their agenda is. I've been to Charlottesville, Richmond, Williamsburg many times over the past 30yrs. Those statues coexisted peacefully with the locals as well as visitors. It's a beautiful and historic part of our country. The people there are educated and cordial. The Mayor of Charlottesville voted to keep the statues earlier this year. Now, he's just grandstanding and reversing his vote. Maybe he'll get voted out. Because it's a slippery slope. The left will come after Jefferson. That would be a huge problem there if they do.
Old 08-18-2017, 11:50 AM   #82
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I really don't think these groups give a fuck about these statues. It's just their excuse de jour to promote whatever their agenda is. I've been to Charlottesville, Richmond, Williamsburg many times over the past 30yrs. Those statues coexisted peacefully with the locals as well as visitors. It's a beautiful and historic part of our country. The people there are educated and cordial. The Mayor of Charlottesville voted to keep the statues earlier this year. Now, he's just grandstanding and reversing his vote. Maybe he'll get voted out. Because it's a slippery slope. The left will come after Jefferson. That would be a huge problem there if they do.
Oh hell yeah, I am open to it being more than just about a statue. Those statues have been up longer than any of those protesters have been alive. If the statues were so offensive they would have been removed a long time ago. The funny thing is there are Afro American Civil War Museums. So apparently racism and slavery isn't a factor there.

Jim
Old 08-18-2017, 12:27 PM   #83
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

More false equivalency.
The Alt-right wasn't at that Starbucks in Washington D.C. when these Antifa vandals broke the windows in January, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The Alt-right wasn't sitting in that Muslim's limousine in Washington D.C. when these Antifa vandals set fire to it in January, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The Alt-right wasn't sitting in those personal vehicles in the residential section of Hamburg when these Antifa vandals set fire to them during the G20 summit, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

So take your lib-retard bullshit and shove it up your ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. These Antifa vandals are a world wide communist threat, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 12:38 PM   #84
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The Alt-right wasn't at that Starbucks in Washington D.C. when these Antifa vandals broke the windows in January, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The Alt-right wasn't sitting in that Muslim's limousine in Washington D.C. when these Antifa vandals set fire to it in January, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The Alt-right wasn't sitting in those personal vehicles in the residential section of Hamburg when these Antifa vandals set fire to them during the G20 summit, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

So take your lib-retard bullshit and shove it up your ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. These Antifa vandals are a world wide communist threat, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Yeah, and the Alt right wasn't in Durham when that Commie, North Korea sympathizer toppled that statue. Asswipes a clueless Pig.
Old 08-18-2017, 12:44 PM   #85
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Where are all the statues celebrating the enslaving of the white man? Let's go take them down!
Here's one of them.

Here's another.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:24 PM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're being one sided.

Jim
He's actually being a basic dumbshit.

It's always "their fault"! The "other side" made me show up!

If the statue hadn't been put up ....... we wouldn't have to tear it down!

Actually, what they and their supporters are acknowledging is they are chickenshit little vandals who are politically castrated and impotent to do shit politically so they resort to destroying "symbols" that cannot resist or defend themselves! Look at the whale hurting her feet on a chunk of metal. She can't stop eating either.

More proof of the deranged Liberal thought, if one can call it "thought"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:38 PM   #87
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

And I recommend The Galleys of Lepanto. It has nothing to do with American history, but it does describe the nature of slavery (galley slaves) in the Mediterranean Basin in the 16th Century before African slavery was introduced into the British colonies in North America. Likewise, I recommend The Westo Indians: Slave Traders of the Early Colonial South because it relates some details about the slave trade in North America before the Europeans arrived. Yes, Native Americans were capturing and enslaving (and scalping and cannabilizing) each other before the white man got here.

Thank you. It does make sense that convicts would experience far more brutality then (we can't legally do that to our prisoners now, though it still happens). But I'm really highlighting the difference between indentured servants and chattel. African slaves didn't come here on contract for food and housing. They didn't have to be convicts to be forced into slavery. And Americans went to war to keep them just as you described. No, it's not the same thing. It's just not.
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:08 PM   #88
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
You must have missed where the city tried to move it to a larger venue when 2000 to 6000 protesters were expected, but a judge over ruled and made them keep it there.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:13 PM   #89
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He's actually being a basic dumbshit.

It's always "their fault"! The "other side" made me show up!

If the statue hadn't been put up ....... we wouldn't have to tear it down!

Actually, what they and their supporters are acknowledging is they are chickenshit little vandals who are politically castrated and impotent to do shit politically so they resort to destroying "symbols" that cannot resist or defend themselves! Look at the whale hurting her feet on a chunk of metal. She can't stop eating either.

More proof of the deranged Liberal thought, if one can call it "thought"!
Hahaha, "Politically Castrated" I've never heard it put that way, but that's a good way to put it.

Jim
Old 08-18-2017, 03:12 PM   #90
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

No they were saving children from a Clinton sex ring at a Pizza joint in DC!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women