Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35438
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2017, 03:21 AM   #16
playwithkate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 229215
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

JustaGuy--if a lady says that she doesn't want reviews temporarily or in a specific city because it is hot and LE uses them to get you in trouble, or various other things, a guy deserves what he gets for not listening and he gets dragged into it. If a woman needs to be UTR in a specific city for personal reasons, a person not respecting her wishes is a jerk.
playwithkate is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 07:59 AM   #17
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If a lady does not want a review the answer is easy, do not sell the product. If she told me it was due to LE I would know immediately she is lying LE cannot use any if this for evidence. So, I have a liar, but I should respect her wishe? If she does not want to be treated like a commodity, stop being a commodity, see?
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:40 AM   #18
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
If a lady does not want a review the answer is easy, do not sell the product. If she told me it was due to LE I would know immediately she is lying LE cannot use any if this for evidence. So, I have a liar, but I should respect her wishe? If she does not want to be treated like a commodity, stop being a commodity, see?

Yeah but it can get more complicated than that. Say she sees a guy regular in that city and he doesnt think she is seeing anyone else while there. Say she has family that hobby and are on the boards but have no idea she is a hooker and she doesnt want to risk being outed. There could be many reasons why a girl doesnt want reviews. Personally if a girl ask me not to review her the only way I would not respect her wishes would be if the session was just outright terrible and I felt I needed to warn the next guy before he made the same mistake I had. Outside of that I would not have any issue with not leaving a review.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:59 AM   #19
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

And you should always tell her 'Excuse me' if you fart unless you are gentlemantoo, then you blame her for you farting.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:25 AM   #20
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
And you should always tell her 'Excuse me' if you fart unless you are gentlemantoo, then you blame her for you farting.
I know you meant that to be funny, but us older guys sometimes just can't help it when bodily functions pop up or out at the worse time. At least you didn't blame the dog!
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:59 AM   #21
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

well said basscat . I 2nd ya cuz your right on target .
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:25 AM   #22
...Baby...
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 311088
My ECCIE Reviews

omg. no. wtf. if u go buy hamburger in the drive thru but u take some bites and then not so hungry they aint gonna give u half your money back
...Baby... is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:25 AM   #23
...Baby...
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 311088
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravinhead69 View Post
I have a question regarding donations: Let's say you make an appointment for an hour, but you finish in 30 minutes, and you have pre donated the $$$ as some ladies wants the donation up front so you don't skip out on her. Should you expect a refund difference for the time difference?
Have any of you had this experience or have the ladies you seen, wait until afterwards for the donation?
If not, do you just leave and feel cheated?
i was replying to this in my other comment by the way ;-)
...Baby... is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 11:10 AM   #24
slim deez
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I had a Provider one time who's still on this site today beg me not to do a Review because she had a boyfriend watching the site. I was like you gotta be kidding, lol.
slim deez is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 11:13 AM   #25
BassCat
Valued Poster

Baby some of the other girls might be hamburger but you my doll are most definitely not. If I was going to compare you to a meat it would be the finest Japanese Kobe beef one could buy.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:28 AM   #26
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim deez View Post
I had a Provider one time who's still on this site today beg me not to do a Review because she had a boyfriend watching the site. I was like you gotta be kidding, lol.
That goes on a lot. These women have real lives and boyfriends and husbands. Most men are inherently jealous even guys who go out with hookers. I have had many ask not to write reviews for this very reason. I dont mind at all. I see hookers for the sex not to write a review after. I dont mind leaving a review as it does help the girl and the guys who read it but its not any part of the reason I see hookers. I have never once saw an add and said "man that girl is hot I am so going to review her hard" No that has never happened.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:42 AM   #27
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

And at the end of the day, these ladies deserve to be treated like ladies. If they have the official no review policy, then as JAG said, they have given up some things to have it.

If they ask not to post a review for personal reasons that should be respected as well.

The point is some new guy is going to do his homework and figure out how the board should work. We should never take for granted that although some things we do and know as guys are second nature, imagine some poor new guy missing something and the lady he sees won't re-book with him.

Remember, RESPECT for her is what makes you someone the ladies want to see.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 11:55 AM   #28
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

No other industry can sell a product and ask not to be reviewed and I hear guys saying I will not review if bad session. Wtf? If you are a critic write it but do not hide behind "she will be upset. " Be the critic regardless of what she wants. If you are a review writer she can see that and either decide not to see you or make a deal and if you agree beforehand not to do a review well yeah he is a big jerk.

I do not write reviews as I think they are disrespectful and just exploitive to females, I find them offensive. I do not judge others nor state that if you were a gentleman you would not kiss and tell. But if we were gentlemen we would not pay for sex either would we?

A person cannot sell the product without having others judge or rate. To ask for such is nuts and for customers to comply is evenbmore crazy! If you cannot see that you are deep in denial, lol. It is business not match.com. This is why ECCIE rule of if you advertise here you are subject to reviews. Because you cannot sell it without others criticizing.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:03 PM   #29
Purvis
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

If one told me she didn't want me to review her for whatever reason she chose, then I would do as she wishes. I would do everything I could to please her and respect her. But I try to be an actual gentleman.
Purvis is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:44 PM   #30
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
If she told me it was due to LE I would know immediately she is lying LE cannot use any if this for evidence.
Maybe not evidence, but a lead. A hint that certain activities might take place at a certain location or by specific people. Not enough for probable cause, but enough to keep Uncle Leo's interest.

Drunk drivers are commonly found leaving bars, restaurants, sporting events, wine tastings and private parties. If I was an eager Uncle Leo wanting to make a name for myself and get a promotion I might keep up with social media reports of private parties serving lots of booze and hang out on nearby cross street looking for an easy ticket.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women