Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 384
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 255
sharkman29 248
BobbyMann 240
Top Posters
DallasRain70265
biomed159373
Yssup Rider59325
gman4452607
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47324
pyramider46370
bambino39677
CryptKicker36961
Mokoa36471
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid34678
Mojojo33117

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2017, 02:20 PM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster
 
I B Hankering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 31,214
Encounters: 9
Default “It was a moment of niceness that we needed because we were going through hell.”

For those of you lib-retards still standing behind that lying, lib-retarded cunt from Florida.

Quote:

Soldier’s widow shares her call with Trump

"[Trump said, tell your children] I said your father was a great hero. And take care of yourself, Natasha [De Alancar].

“'It was a moment of niceness that we needed because we were going through hell,' De Alencar said."

(WaPo)
.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 02:24 PM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access
 
WTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1, 2010
Location: houston
Posts: 48,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
For those of you lib-retards still standing behind that lying, lib-retarded cunt from Florida.

.
Sounds like Trump was nicer to the white women he called...





WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 02:30 PM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster
 
I B Hankering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 31,214
Encounters: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Sounds like Trump was nicer to the white women he called...
Natasha De Alancar, the widow in this conversation, is black.


Please guys, no crude, rude, lewd or racist remarks. This woman is a Gold Star widow.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 02:52 PM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access
 
WTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1, 2010
Location: houston
Posts: 48,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Natasha De Alancar, the widow in this conversation, is black.


Please guys, no crude, rude, lewd or racist remarks. This woman is a Gold Star widow.
He musta thought she was white....

Look IB, I have been the one from the start saying that it was a miscommunication. Trump has to be the bigger person than some fucking Congresswoman and not get into a tweet war with basically a Gold Star Family. The Congresswoman stated how the Gold Star Family felt about Trump's comments.

So in fact Trump is going after a Gold Star Family by proxy. You are enabling him. We all should avow our leaders to be better than this. The Congresswoman was wrong, Trump was wrong and even Kelly was wrong. At some point , someone needs to show some leadership and quit pointing fingers and talk this out rationally.


.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:05 PM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster
 
I B Hankering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 31,214
Encounters: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
He musta thought she was white....

Look IB, I have been the one from the start saying that it was a miscommunication. Trump has to be the bigger person than some fucking Congresswoman and not get into a tweet war with basically a Gold Star Family. The Congresswoman stated how the Gold Star Family felt about Trump's comments.

So in fact Trump is going after a Gold Star Family by proxy. You are enabling him. We all should avow our leaders to be better than this. The Congresswoman was wrong, Trump was wrong and even Kelly was wrong. At some point , someone needs to show some leadership and quit pointing fingers and talk this out rationally.



.
I heard Trump go after a lying, lib-retard cunt of a Congresswoman -- not a Gold Star widow. The initial AP reports (i.e., the Miami Herald) stated that Mrs. Johnson "couldn't remember" what was said, but Mrs. Johnson's memory seems to have *improved* the more she was around (coached by) the lying, lib-retarded cunt Congresswoman from Florida. Furthermore, it's mere supposition -- without substantive proof -- to imagine Trump didn't know SGT Johnson's name, nor is there any reason to believe Trump didn't know Natasha De Alancar was black.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:12 PM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access
 
WTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1, 2010
Location: houston
Posts: 48,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
I heard Trump go after a lying, lib-retard cunt of a Congresswoman -- not a Gold Star widow. .
Yea we hear wtf we wanna hear and justify our hypocrisy as such.

His aunt was in the car and collaborated what was said.

Look, I think it was a misunderstanding. There is no reason for Trump to call and be intentionally rude.

That does not mean that he was not unintentionally rude. Thus a miscommunication.

trump should have said as much when it first was brought up instead of bringing up Obama and Kelly's son. Problem solved.

Your boy needs thicker skin. This is not a private company he is running where he can just fire who disagrees with him.




.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:13 PM   #7
rexdutchman
Valued Poster
 
rexdutchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1, 2013
Location: Dallas TX
Posts: 12,555
Encounters: 22
Default

And your point is ..... , Add from Florida and that's a grand slam.... The Liberals will do ANYTHING to make the don look bad
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:15 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access
 
WTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1, 2010
Location: houston
Posts: 48,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
And your point is ..... , Add from Florida and that's a grand slam.... The Liberals will do ANYTHING to make the don look bad
Those Puerto Ricans keep moving to Florida and it will not matter if he flies down and digs the grave for the next soldiers he gets killed from that state!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:29 PM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster
 
bambino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 7, 2010
Location: Dive Bar
Posts: 39,677
Encounters: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
He musta thought she was white....

Look IB, I have been the one from the start saying that it was a miscommunication. Trump has to be the bigger person than some fucking Congresswoman and not get into a tweet war with basically a Gold Star Family. The Congresswoman stated how the Gold Star Family felt about Trump's comments.

So in fact Trump is going after a Gold Star Family by proxy. You are enabling him. We all should avow our leaders to be better than this. The Congresswoman was wrong, Trump was wrong and even Kelly was wrong. At some point , someone needs to show some leadership and quit pointing fingers and talk this out rationally.


.
It was no miscommunication. It was a blatant lie by the Rhinestone Cowboy you nimrod. And boy you just got face planted. “Trump only talks nice to white women”!!!!!!!! You do know you’re making a complete “baffon” out of yourself right?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:34 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access
 
WTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1, 2010
Location: houston
Posts: 48,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It was no miscommunication. It was a blatant lie by the Rhinestone Cowboy you nimrod. ?
No it wasn't.

Nobody has said she lied about wtf was said, not even Kelly.

They just took it as disrespectful. Look you dipshit, Trump would not be rude to her on purpose and the Congresswoman would not lie about how the Gold Star family felt about what Trump said.

So it was a miscommunication. Kinda like you posting about underage rape!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:53 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster
 
Yssup Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: Clarksville
Posts: 59,325
Encounters: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
And your point is ..... , Add from Florida and that's a grand slam.... The Liberals will do ANYTHING to make the don look bad
He does quite well without any help.

In fact, this dipshit can't take a step without tripping over his tongue.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:23 PM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster
 
I B Hankering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 31,214
Encounters: 9
Default

There was one and only one reason why GEN Kelly stood at that podium and lectured the lame-stream media, and that reason was to repudiate the lies of the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida. Kelly stated that what Trump said was "the message" and he said that everything the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida said was "empty barrel noise" -- a lie; not "the message".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:19 PM   #13
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled
 
Guest123018-4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 15, 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 10,342
Encounters: 1
Default

Sometimes nice people are more acceptable of niceness than people that go around with a chip on their shoulder.

I perceive this as a cultural thing rather than a racial thing.
Libtards get culture and race confused.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:57 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access
 
WTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1, 2010
Location: houston
Posts: 48,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Sometimes nice people are more acceptable of niceness than people that go around with a chip on their shoulder.

I perceive this as a cultural thing rather than a racial thing.
.
I agree in that this family probably does not like Trump. Therefore anything he said would be taken the wrong way....just like in this forum.

No matter wtf I say, there will be some who disagree. I can agree with them and they will try and find a way to say I said something I didn't.

I suspect that is wtf happened here. That does not make the Gold Star family or Congresswoman evil like many are trying to make them out to be.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:00 PM   #15
bamscram
Valued Poster
 
bamscram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2016
Location: north KCMO
Posts: 5,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
There was one and only one reason why GEN Kelly stood at that podium and lectured the lame-stream media, and that reason was to repudiate the lies of the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida. Kelly stated that what Trump said was "the message" and he said that everything the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida said was "empty barrel noise" -- a lie; not "the message".
She lied about Trump, Kelly lied about her. Just a normal day in DC.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved