Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2017, 08:24 PM   #76
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What a fucking hero.

The shooter was a fucked up asshole who got kicked out of the Air Force for domestic violence.

Stop the madness.
Oh ! So now it's " the Military 's " "fault " that he was " unleashed on society " RIGHT ASSSUP ?? Fuck YOU, the horse YOU rode in on and the fucking dog that followed YOU. Weren't YOU screaming for the leniency that Beau Bergdahl got, Ya Clinton lovin' POS ! You and " homie "shit stained Chapped-ass !!!! Go get made air tight down at YOUR 'holes, ya POS !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 08:31 PM   #77
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

The shooter should not have been able to purchase or possess firearms legally based on our current laws because of the domestic violence conviction that got him discharged from the Air force. .gov dropped the ball on this again. This is not the first time a mass shooter was able to buy firearms and pass a background check because the government fucked up.

"The U.S. Air Force didn’t report Texas church shooter Devin Kelley’s domestic violence conviction to the FBI -- even though it was required by the Pentagon -- leaving the door open for Kelley to buy weapons, officials said on Monday."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/06...-buy-guns.html
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 08:41 PM   #78
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why are you whining about this, JDrunk!

This defies explanation. All assault weapons must be banned. Period.
Right after we " BAN " YOU muzzie lovin FUDGE PACKERS ! What ya say ;bout that, Caitlyn ???
Old 11-06-2017, 08:49 PM   #79
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

yeah, air force screwed up.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 08:51 PM   #80
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I like some leftists worry about being caught in a public place when a shooter, regardless of their motivation, to start killing people. I want to able to defend myself and others around me. The leftists think that a placard or taking guns from citizens will protect them.
How well did that work in the central Texas Luby's " back in the day " ( Late 80's ) ? But, the lyin' liberals arn't too god on history and the history they don't like, they " change ". Wonder how long it'll be before they all demand that the Statue Of Liberty is torn down ???? Wut Say yew assup and the reach-around crew ??????? BTW, what CHURCH do YOU all " attend " ??????
Old 11-06-2017, 08:54 PM   #81
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
You admit to this lie then? Apparently so. Otherwise you might have provided a link from this 99.999% accurate report you didn’t quote.

Then you’re lying about that too, you sanctimonious piece of shit.

You’re batting .000 and I say that with 100.0000% accuracy.

You’re a dipshit. And a fucking liar!
Is that the same " accuracy " that YOU claimed when YOU said shrilLIARy would win the election Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES ????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA How 'bout some more CNN " quotes " !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 11-06-2017, 09:02 PM   #82
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

It seems to me that the liberals are always calling for more laws without fully implementing, enforcing or funding the existing ones. Why expand the background checks when the existing system is not being properly updated and funded?

It seems like they almost want the existing laws to fail so that they can call for even more laws. And in the end no law is ever gonna stop some crazed fucker from killing people, no matter how much freedom people are willing to give away.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 09:10 PM   #83
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

News reports in the SAN ANTONIO area, quoting from a FBI agent at a FBI press conference, are saying that he went to the Church to deal with a " domestic issue " related to his mother-in-law. HE had texted his Mother-in-law with threats prior to the shooting. So much for the LYIN LIBERAL LINE !
Old 11-06-2017, 09:37 PM   #84
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The man who shot the shooter, Stephen Willeford, is a former NRA instructor. That little factoid will chap some lib-retard asses.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 11:09 PM   #85
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
What specifically makes it so hard to vote? The fact that you have to register? The fact many feel you should show ID? Why should voting to pick our representatives who make our laws be easier than writing a check or buying a bottle of beer?
I've yet to hear a good argument from a liberal, at how requiring proof of citizenship to register, OR providing photo ID to vote is making things harder..
All they seem to say is "Well its suppressing the will of the people", or whine about "What about the poor who can't afford to get the ID?"

BUT then don't answer the questions when people respond "SO if they are so poor they can't get an ID, how do they get welfare, how do the cash checks etc??"

Quote:
The shooter, Devin Patrick Kelley, was 26 years old, father of two. High School classmates of his are quoted as saying he was an outcast who preached "atheism" and said "anyone who believes in God is stupid". He served in the US Air Force from 2009 to 2013 and was Court-Martialed and discharged in 2014 after assaulting his wife and child and serving 12 months in the brig. Under Federal Law a Domestic Violence conviction would prohibit him from legally owning a firearm but evidently was not disqualified as he purchased his rifle at an Academy store. So, for a motive he was a militant atheist who hated Christians. As a militant atheist me might have ties to the Left but that remains to be proven.
As of this evening's news, the AF Is in some hot water, cause it was THEY who failed to do their due dilligence and put this cretin in the system FOR that DV charge...
And on your last comment, (the bolded one), i have YET to meet a conservative who was a militant atheist, or even a non-militant one.. I know a few conservatives who, like me are Agnostic though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I like some leftists worry about being caught in a public place when a shooter, regardless of their motivation, to start killing people. I want to able to defend myself and others around me. The leftists think that a placard or taking guns from citizens will protect them.
And when you consider how MANY of these mass shootings have occurred in "Gun Free zones", it really makes you wonder WHAT the hell those liberals are thinking?

Quote:
The shooter should not have been able to purchase or possess firearms legally based on our current laws because of the domestic violence conviction that got him discharged from the Air force. .gov dropped the ball on this again. This is not the first time a mass shooter was able to buy firearms and pass a background check because the government fucked up.

"The U.S. Air Force didn’t report Texas church shooter Devin Kelley’s domestic violence conviction to the FBI -- even though it was required by the Pentagon -- leaving the door open for Kelley to buy weapons, officials said on Monday."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/06...-buy-guns.html
So anyone wanna bet that the families of the victims will sue the Airforce, OR at least the idiots in charge who failed to do what was needed BY LAW?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 03:51 AM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
yeah, air force screwed up.
Are you going to rely upon the "Air Force" investigation?

http://govdocs.rutgers.edu/mil/af/AFI36-2608.pdf
Quote:
2.3.3. Maintenance. Record custodians must set up and enforce administrative and physical safe-guards for the UPRGs. Situations differ at each installation and the record custodian must be familiar with local needs in determining what controls are necessary and practical. Written guidelines that have the approval of the Mission Support Commander (or equivalent) are encouraged.

2.3.3.1. Military personnel records are "For Official Use Only." DoD Regulation 5400.7/Air Force Supplement, DoD Air Force Freedom of Information Act Program, AFI 33-332 and Chap- ter 7 of this instruction govern access to these records.

2.3.3.2. Refer to DoD Regulation 5400.7/Air Force Supplement, and AFI 33-332 for procedures for disclosing information in unclassified military personnel records.

2.3.3.3. Refer to AFI 31-401 for access to and disclosure of classified military personnel records.

7.1. Using MPerRs and MPerFs. The MPerRs and MPerFs contain personal and privileged information and may only be disclosed to authorized persons conducting official Air Force business. Authority to obtain copies of, information from, or possess MPerRs and access data in the MPerFs is limited to those persons with an official requirement for the information. MPerRs are not to be further furnished or trans-ferred to anyone other than those shown in Table A8.1.

Hopefully for the media's sake there will be buried under the pile of regs a DIRECTIVE to "automatically" disclose the "conviction" of the shooter to the FBI for inclusion in a "record" that is searchable for the purpose of authorizing the issuance of criminal history/background check for the purchase of a firearm ... etc. AND there is not "order" signed by an "overseeing" officer in the COC denying access to the "conviction" for some reason.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 05:11 AM   #87
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Additional "thought" ...

Source:https://www.dallasnews.com/news/guns...nal-conviction

Quote:
One official with knowledge of how the database system works told The Dallas Morning News that the military has a history of not disclosing conviction information to the FBI. That information is used not only by law enforcement but by health and child-care licensing agencies.

Both the military conviction and the bad-conduct discharge should have prevented the 26-year-old Kelley from getting a security-guard license in Texas. But the Texas Department of Public Safety approved his license last summer. If Kelley had disclosed he had been in the military, the agency would have asked him for his discharge paperwork that would have shown his bad-conduct discharge.
DPS ... had egg on its face ... so attack the AF!

FYI: The "bad conduct" won't stop the firearm purchase, but it would have prevented the Texas "security license" issued by the DPS ... and that may have started flags waving.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 05:48 AM   #88
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
But your emphasis was on "discharge", not "domestic abuse", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. A BCD is not cause alone for prohibiting the shooter's purchase of a weapon, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Are you faking stupidity ekim you inbred hillbilly, or are you one dumb chimp?
Try grasping this , what was he discharged for? Hint: domestic abuse.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 05:50 AM   #89
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Quit calling everyone by your former handle. It makes you look stupider... Thanks

LOL, Have them quit calling me by someone elses handle froggy the latrine licker.
Old 11-07-2017, 05:52 AM   #90
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Ekim the bumscum chip's brain does't go to 11

bahahaaaa
Still laughing like a goat butstupid.
Fucking retard.

AMPReviews.net