Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2017, 09:46 AM   #16
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

lol
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 10:40 AM   #17
bigred
Lifetime Premium Access

This is an interesting turn of events.
bigred is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 10:53 AM   #18
Xesaddict
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Just out of curiosity I checked the profiles of the ladies listed and some of their current posts to see if any of them have identified themselves as member of Doc’s Pussy Posse.
I could find no evidence any of them have yet done so. Possibly I missed something, but it seems this group exists only in Doc’s mind. Small wonder Doc did not respond to my questions concerning benefits of being part of the imaginary group. No group, no benefits. Seems the only Posse out there is made up of providers you have screwed over in some way and hobbyists who flat out do not like you, Doc, and it seems they are now out after you with NaughtyAughty in the lead. Might be time for you to get out of Dodge, Doc.
Xesaddict is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 11:36 AM   #19
mitch p
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

This shit is hilarious, there are some great love them/hate them characters in this drama. Can't wait to read part two as the other ladies join in. I joined eccie for the opportunity to meet the lovely ladies here. Didn't know there would be some bonus entertainment. I don't belong to the "pussy posse" however I sure have had some very fine pussy in the last year. Let's not forget pussy is what brings us all together. Thinking about starting my own club called "I live for pussy" who wants to join.lol
mitch p is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 11:57 AM   #20
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

How about I love pussy! Because well hey, I loooooove pussy. It's attached to the woman so yeah, love it, love it, love it! But no not starting up any group. I wonder if there's any extre perks and incentives for being a mod? I do have some extra time on my hands. I can check guys reviews and grant them 6 weeks PA. Oh and follow the rules of the eccie guidelines. Ya I know, I got an infraction once because I forgot to put a response to a review in the open and not private. My bad. Didn't think it was a bad response just put into private mode next time so the providers don't see that part.
GeorgeDRII is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 01:32 PM   #21
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch p View Post
This shit is hilarious, there are some great love them/hate them characters in this drama. Can't wait to read part two as the other ladies join in. I joined eccie for the opportunity to meet the lovely ladies here. Didn't know there would be some bonus entertainment. I don't belong to the "pussy posse" however I sure have had some very fine pussy in the last year. Let's not forget pussy is what brings us all together. Thinking about starting my own club called "I live for pussy" who wants to join.lol
I think that by creating a handle we joined that exclusive group of living for pussy, as we can't live without it, or just love it. I had no idea there would be some amazing women behind closed doors too! It's a nice club to be apart of. No labels necessary.

The only ones not liking pussy are the faggots constantly wasting their time rating my reviews and others with solo stars lmao. Fucking losers. I hope they rate my next 200 reviews too. I'll call them the He-Man butt licking dick sucker club. While they think they are rating it terrible, makes it stand out. Keep it up shithead! I'm loving it!

Dic doc honeybitch foundation is in his own mind. Not a group to be with at all. Sure, he maybe liked the girls, but seriously, a person of docs board rep shouldn't be heading any type of group, pretend or not. Doc, sit back, pay your dues, and just enjoy the women here. Trying too hard here. A fresh start and New handle should be in order. Or maybe change the name to JohnnyRingo. It fits you better.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 12:42 AM   #22
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

My.
Oh.
My.

Damn.

It looks like old Don'tHavTaPay really screwed the pooch on this one.

Crap.

He left alot of work for me here. Unlike him, i'll address an issue that is pointed at me. Because of his turn tail and run ways, he has made another fine mess on our site.

People, I urge you to use the quote function on my post since Dick has a habit of ignoring stuff and he might possibly have me blocked. I just want him to get another chance to grow a mangina and stop taking a pounding and actually contribute something here by addressing the allegations made against him.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 12:47 AM   #23
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xesaddict View Post
Doc. What qualifications are required for potential members? Do the male members get a discount from the female members? Other than CK’s monthly socials does the PP get together to enjoy the pursuit of “peace, love and sex”? What benefits do the providers get from being PP members?

On the subject of NaughtyAughty, I am a well known fan of hers. See the first two eccie reviews she has, both of which are mine. Congratulations on securing her as a member of your group. Exactly how did you accomplish that feat?
Oh. You don't want to know

If you do a search of the site, you can see that Don'tHavTaPay is in the habit of stealing stuff from other people. And Pussy Posse is one of them.

But surprisingly, he is quite well suited to lead up this new incarnation of this group that he is supposedly a charter member of.

The original Pussy Posse from years back is a group that was referred to as "Whiny Bitches." Doc sure is one of the loudest Bitch Squealers on this site. With a bit of a search, you can find more. I happen to have had contact with someone that was part of those times back in the day and they gave me the scoop. I want to thank you again for the info.

You know who you are. Feel free to contribute here. But don't hold your breath on collecting a royalty from Don'tHavTaPay.
Old 12-18-2017, 12:48 AM   #24
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by a10bomb View Post
So I guess good old dic honeywell has moved on from Marshall of ECCIE to the new pimp of ECCIE

God Forbid! He would be stampeding on the good Providers from this site!
Old 12-18-2017, 12:50 AM   #25
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saidar80 View Post
Pussy Posse? Really? I can just imagine, how in his head, he thinks people are impressed by this. How fucking stupid. This is idiotic, even for this board. I do not have the faintest clue why anyone would want to be associated with this shit sipper. This idiot preaches all over the place, but does the opposite. There is a perfectly good functioning search feature here that I would suggest the five people he has included in his.... I do not know what the fuck the purpose of this made up club is for, but I would suggest they do some searches.
No shit.

He leaves the smell of chapped ass reeking all over this site. Contributes nothing. Starts drama. Than leaves it there like a bag of lit shit on the porch never to clean it up.

He brings alot of this on himself by stirring up shit and doing a 180 on it and high tailing it outta Dodge.
Old 12-18-2017, 12:54 AM   #26
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
So...

What you are saying is that these lovely ladies are OK with the fact that you:

1) Frequently ask for BBFS? This is well known.

2) That you have been known to SHORT ladies on their donations? Another delightful trait of his.

3) That you have been known to THREATEN to OUT a providers in call information if they dare to stand up to you and your bullying? I would be interested if you could supply a link for that unless it is in the PR.

4) That during your brief stint as MOD you publicly leaked private information that was written on alert threads in the ladies private areas on Eccie? ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!?!?! I DON'T KNOW WHY HE ISN'T BANNED FROM THIS SITE!!!

Interesting... Hmm... I guess every ladies screening process is different... LUCKY for you...

Good luck with the pimping... The only POSITIVE thing about your posse is the lovely ladies that you have seen, the handsome George drill and a super sexy under the radar gentleman who is renowned for his captivating personality and stimulating wit...

Your dunfounded slave,

Guinevere
Please let me know where you got #3 from.
Old 12-18-2017, 12:55 AM   #27
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAughty View Post
I AM LIVID AND OUTRAGED AT THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN IT UPON YOURSELF TO INCLUDE ME IN ANY POST,POSSE,THREAD OR WTF EVER ELSE YOU ARE PLOTING ON DOC!!!!! TAKE THIS DOWN IMMIDIATLY AND DONT YOU DARE LET MY NAME CROSS YOUR DIRTY LIEING LIPS AGAIN!!!
SHAME ON YOU SIR...DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW SAD & PATHETIC YOU LOOK AND SOUND? AND I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU LIKE THAT!! WE HAD ONE GD APPOINTMENT WAY BACK WHEN IN WHICH WE BOTH KNOW I COULD HAVE SPOKEN UP ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS BUT HAVE CHOSEN TO STAY OUT OF THE DRAMA AND SHIT SMARING CAMPAINES THAT TEND TO POP UP QUIT FREAQUENTLY ROUND THESE PARTS...GO FIGURE THEY ALL SEEM TO BE CENTERED OR DIRECTED AT YOU!! NOW I ASK WHY ME?? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU OR MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE IN THIS SO CALLED GROUP 2 DESRVE THIS NEGATIVE AND DOWN RIGHT EMBARRISING ATTENTION YOU HAVE NOW CAST IN MY DIRECTION! !

I AM asking you kindly to leave me out of any future drama-filled, attention-seeking, pathetic behavior you & crew choose to emerge yourselves in. And trust me when I say... I only ask kindly once. With that being said I am hoping that it will allow me to attach "said conversation" in hopes of clearing up any confusion!! And the more I reread this the more enraged I get...how fuck ingredients dare you tell me "to late I already posted lol"

Let me show you LOL mofo!!! And the way you make it sound as if at the social you guys had a fuck ingredients placard or special name tags designating you guys as this special group....delusional!! And by no means am I disrespecting or involving the two ladies that I had the pleasure of meeting on said event night!!
SHIT... are they even aware that there part of this Elite group of yours doc???? you better hope so if not.. I highly suggest you tuck
and run son!!!

[Staff edit. M][/QUOTE]

Ok Gay Perry.
There ain't anyway you are backing out of this one.
Let us all see what you have to say about this.
My $$$ is that you are going to either ignore it or get all huffy and leave a Clevland Steamer.
Old 12-18-2017, 12:56 AM   #28
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by svenbjorg View Post
Seems like there is suddenly an open spot, if anyone is interested. Not everybody at once now!
Nobody better be looking at me
Old 12-18-2017, 12:58 AM   #29
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xesaddict View Post
Just out of curiosity I checked the profiles of the ladies listed and some of their current posts to see if any of them have identified themselves as member of Doc’s Pussy Posse.
I could find no evidence any of them have yet done so. Possibly I missed something, but it seems this group exists only in Doc’s mind. Small wonder Doc did not respond to my questions concerning benefits of being part of the imaginary group. No group, no benefits. Seems the only Posse out there is made up of providers you have screwed over in some way and hobbyists who flat out do not like you, Doc, and it seems they are now out after you with NaughtyAughty in the lead. Might be time for you to get out of Dodge, Doc.
I'm sure the innards of the area that his ten gallon hat covers is just ten gallons of shit.

They tell me that exceptionally creative people will venture to play in shit. Not me.
Old 12-18-2017, 01:00 AM   #30
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueOne View Post

Dic doc honeybitch foundation is in his own mind.
Thank You!

Got a new name for the list.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women