Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161017
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2017, 11:10 AM   #121
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Did he ask you to do that or are just used to fluffing for him?
Actually, neither, I'm just accustomed to special needs people like yourself struggling with cognitive tasks and challenged by keeping focused ... when their special needs are revealed by the empty space between your floppy ears.

Does WTF pull on those ears much when he's pleasuring you?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 01:47 PM   #122
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Actually, neither, I'm just accustomed to special needs people like yourself struggling with cognitive tasks and challenged by keeping focused ... when their special needs are revealed by the empty space between your floppy ears.

Does WTF pull on those ears much when he's pleasuring you?
LOL! Your reply makes no sense but that is typical for you.
Tell you what, lets get Bambino to speak for himself unless his mouth is full of cock, again.
I like how you add all the details in like floppy ears. Your wife likes to hold you by the ears when her bull has you lick him clean I have been told, so maybe that is why you were thinking about ears.
So unless you have something to say useful why don't you let Bambino fight his own battle.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 02:32 PM   #123
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
LOL! Your reply makes no sense but that is typical for you.
Tell you what, lets get Bambino to speak for himself unless his mouth is full of cock, again.
I like how you add all the details in like floppy ears. Your wife likes to hold you by the ears when her bull has you lick him clean I have been told, so maybe that is why you were thinking about ears.
So unless you have something to say useful why don't you let Bambino fight his own battle.
Battle? What battle? You battle your own demons you snaggled tooth hick loser. Aren’t you running late for your jail date?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 02:54 PM   #124
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Battle? What battle? You battle your own demons you snaggled tooth hick loser. Aren’t you running late for your jail date?
Hey your boyfriend said we need to get back on topic. You know the one where I proved Obama congratulated republican winners.
By the way, what is the deal about jail? I imagine just another diversion because you got your ass handed to you about the bet, and this thread. You calling me names like that just shows what a loser you are. By the way I see crime is on the rise in your area. Hope your favorite T-girl doesn't get mugged on the way to your nursing home.
https://www.pittsburghcriminalattorn...se-pittsburgh/

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/cranb...rise-cranberry
Old 12-21-2017, 03:06 PM   #125
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Trump called and congratulated Doug Jones after his victory and invited him to the White House when he gets to Washington. Jones said Trump was gracious and looks forward to working with Trump. We’ll see how long that lasts.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/12/13/p...use/index.html
Somebody needs to tell Roy Moore he lost

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP

It's been more than a week since embattled Alabama Republican Roy Moore lost a special Senate election to Democrat Doug Jones — and he still hasn't conceded.
But Moore has posted links to his Facebook page discussing "How Muslims and Marxists delivered for Doug Jones" and that "Doug Jones's Gay Son Is 'Thrilled' by the Alabama win."
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 03:14 PM   #126
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

It's been more than a week since embattled Alabama Republican Roy Moore lost a special Senate election to Democrat Doug Jones — and he still hasn't conceded.
But Moore has posted links to his Facebook page discussing "How Muslims and Marxists delivered for Doug Jones" and that "Doug Jones's Gay Son Is 'Thrilled' by the Alabama win."
Trump did when he called Jones and congratulated him on his VICTORY and invited him to the WH.
Old 12-21-2017, 03:19 PM   #127
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey your boyfriend said we need to get back on topic. You know the one where I proved Obama congratulated republican winners.
By the way, what is the deal about jail? I imagine just another diversion because you got your ass handed to you about the bet, and this thread. You calling me names like that just shows what a loser you are. By the way I see crime is on the rise in your area. Hope your favorite T-girl doesn't get mugged on the way to your nursing home.
https://www.pittsburghcriminalattorn...se-pittsburgh/

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/cranb...rise-cranberry
You already got thrown out of the Pgh forum. Now dicklicker, take the Per Capita bet or STFU.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:11 AM   #128
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You already got thrown out of the Pgh forum. Now dicklicker, take the Per Capita bet or STFU.
1. I am not banned from any forum you idiot.
2. The bet was not "Per Papita" you agreed to the bet and then realized you fucked up and tried to change it.
3. You run out of intelligible comments and then make assertions that you can not back up. Then you lie and welsh your way out of it.
4. The only bet you could win would be the dick sucking one that you made LOL!

By the way. How did you know that guy would shove a Kumquat up his ass for 6 bucks? I hope you didn't steal your mommys debit card to pay him.

As for shutting up, you take any of the bets I made or shut the fuck up. You need to go back to the shithole you call a hovel and have one of your " girls" fondle your butt. LOL!
Old 12-22-2017, 08:25 AM   #129
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
1. I am not banned from any forum you idiot.
2. The bet was not "Per Papita" you agreed to the bet and then realized you fucked up and tried to change it.
3. You run out of intelligible comments and then make assertions that you can not back up. Then you lie and welsh your way out of it.
4. The only bet you could win would be the dick sucking one that you made LOL!

By the way. How did you know that guy would shove a Kumquat up his ass for 6 bucks? I hope you didn't steal your mommys debit card to pay him.

As for shutting up, you take any of the bets I made or shut the fuck up. You need to go back to the shithole you call a hovel and have one of your " girls" fondle your butt. LOL!
Why would I take any of your stupid bets. You’re a complete fuckup and everyone knows it. You’re stupid bets prove nothing. You’re a loser looking to boost your low self esteem on a hooker board. Pathetic. Now, didn’t you say you were going away for awhile? Do you have to spend some time in the hoosgow? Did you beat your wife? After she beat you? I bet that happens frequently in your trailer park.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:35 AM   #130
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Trump did when he called Jones and congratulated him on his VICTORY and invited him to the WH.
No he didn’t.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:36 AM   #131
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Quote:
I said somebody needs to call Roy Moore and tell him he has lost....not Trump call Jones and congratulate him on his victory.

Those are two different things you jackass.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:44 AM   #132
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Those are two different things you jackass.
You think Jones can win without Moore losing? How does that work? You're just too smart for us.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:57 AM   #133
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
By the way. How did you know that guy would shove a Kumquat up his ass for 6 bucks? I hope you didn't steal your mommys (sic) debit card to pay him.
Huh? I wasn't following this thread closely because illiterate trailer trash homos like you bore me, but it sounds like you made a reference to tatasddd. How did you hear about him? Were you stalking the Pittsburgh forum again? Or did assup introduce you on Splash Day at Lake Travis?

Since you seem so curious about tatas' kumquat habits... he proclaims them quite openly on this board:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
kumquats go up your ass dear... I am in the webcam business and have been for 11 years... You take the kumquats up your alley to make the cash...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Who do you think may be watching my shows? Gays and bi-sexuals... Only problem is I am more expensive than a hoe to watch. $6 per minute.
I would bet if you do a little research, you can track him down on one of your favorite gay websites. Although you can't afford to watch his show, if you're nice to him he might let you perform in a duo where you shove the kumquats up each other's ass!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 09:38 AM   #134
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You think Jones can win without Moore losing? How does that work? You're just too smart for us.
Of course Snitchy is slow on the uptake. Trump congratulated Jones for his victory. That means Moore lost. Pretty simple.
Old 12-22-2017, 10:00 AM   #135
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No he didn’t.
He most certainly did. Unless you’re calling Jones a liar.

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/...al-invitation/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women