Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452834
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2018, 03:27 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Go fuck yourself for hitting the rtm button again, you worthless snitch!

Chester did you get in trouble yet again for posting pictures of minors?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 07:30 PM   #17
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

At least he didn't fuck LL's sister .....

...... and mom.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 08:20 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
At least he didn't fuck LL's sister .....

...... and mom.
It appears lustylad likes'em younger than that!

That MoFo is a minor picture posting machine!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 09:07 PM   #19
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Here's my revised bet to StandinShit only.

The bet re-occurs at the start of each of the remaining 3 years of Trumps Presidency. If he is successfully impeached and removed from office, then I will not post of the board for 6 months. If he is not successfully impeached and removed from office, then you are off the board for 3 month.

HOWEVER, if during your time away from the board he is successfully impeached, then you shall return to the board and I will honor the 6 mos expulsion. This accommodates your prediction that the investigation goes on for years.

To clarify, this bet revolves in 2019 and 2020. If he is not successfully impeached, you take 3 months off and the end of each of those years.

You have until EOD Feb 1 to accept this revision. But you won't because you're a ball less troll.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 12:18 AM   #20
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
With the mass of corruption involved with this administration Mueller may not even be done investigating by then, so it’s hard to set a exact date but I would be willing to say he will be impeached before his 4 years are finished.
Pace yourself dummy. Start saying before his second term is up, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:06 AM   #21
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

The bet re-occurs at the start of each of the remaining 3 years of Trumps Presidency. If he is successfully impeached and removed from office, then I will not post of the board for 6 months. If he is not successfully impeached and removed from office, then you are off the board for 3 month.

HOWEVER, if during your time away from the board he is successfully impeached, then you shall return to the board and I will honor the 6 mos expulsion. This accommodates your prediction that the investigation goes on for years.

To clarify, this bet revolves in 2019 and 2020. If he is not successfully impeached, you take 3 months off and the end of each of those years.

You have until EOD Feb 1 to accept this revision. But you won't because you're a ball less troll.
Here is what I am saying will happen! Mueller will find Trump guilty of obstruction of justice, he will find trump and or his associates colluded with Russia to harm Hillary Clinton. He will find Trump and or his associates guilty of money laundering. Before the end of Trumps first term impeachment proceedings will commence. Trump will either be impeached or like Nixon forced to resign before the end of his first term.

The big question mark is when Mueller will finish his investigation, when you have this large amount of corruption with multiple administration officials involved with a foreign government it takes time.

What I am willing to bet on is that this is not a witch hunt like so many of you deplorables insist!

Trump will be found guilty of obstruction of justice!
Trump will not serve a second term.
Trump and or his associates will be found guilty of money laundering and colluding with Russia.

Impeachment is not a legal process it is a political process, the big question becomes even if trump is found guilty of treason would these republicans be Patriotic enough to put country before party and vote to impeach or force resignation?
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:43 AM   #22
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

We've know that Perfesser Peter Puffer, aka.Stan Dininshit is a EUNUCH since the first day he began spewing his shit here ! Especially after he said / says in his sig line " Sexually abuse by WOMEN early in my career am on the road to recovery " !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 07:51 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Impeachment is not a legal process it is a political process, the big question becomes even if trump is found guilty of treason would these republicans be Patriotic enough to put country before party and vote to impeach or force resignation?
If he is found guilty, that would mean that they had removed him from office.

He will not be removed from office. . . unless they find some really crooked shit in his business relationships. Even then , it will be explained away.

Bet that he will not win reelection. That is the only impeachment that matters.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 07:56 AM   #24
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If he is found guilty, that would mean that they had removed him from office.

He will not be removed from office. . . unless they find some really crooked shit in his business relationships. Even then , it will be explained away.

Bet that he will not win reelection. That is the only impeachment that matters.
No mueller could find him guilty of obstruction and the republicans could refuse to remove him from office for it. Knowing how corrupt these republicans are it’s totally possible they would be willing to ignore obstruction of justice.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 08:13 AM   #25
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
No mueller could find him guilty of obstruction and the republicans could refuse to remove him from office for it. Knowing how corrupt these republicans are it’s totally possible they would be willing to ignore obstruction of justice.
You don't even know what Obstruction of Justice is you goofy fuck. The Democrats are jumping through hoops trying to find ways to undermine the Trump administration because he is throwing a wrench into their globalist plans. All this bullshit is what it is, Bullshit! Trump isn't going any where. Get over it already you stupid little asshole.

Jim
Old 01-30-2018, 08:19 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You don't even know what Obstruction of Justice is you goofy fuck. The Democrats are jumping through hoops trying to find ways to undermine the Trump administration because he is throwing a wrench into their globalist plans.
Trump is fucking globalist! Jesus Jim, I thought you'd know that.

Trump is a Trojan Horse.

He is out to make this country in the image of Russia.

He wants to be able to make deals like Putin who has his own press and not opposition from within.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 08:38 AM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
"Obstruction of justice" based on a phony charge based on the spurious opposition research of the dishonorable dim-retard candidate, Standing Stupid? You're stupid, Standing Stupid.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:23 AM   #28
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Trump is fucking globalist! Jesus Jim, I thought you'd know that.

Trump is a Trojan Horse.

He is out to make this country in the image of Russia.

He wants to be able to make deals like Putin who has his own press and not opposition from within.

If that's the case then the Liberals should be elated, and impeachment should be the farthest thing from their minds.

Jim
Old 01-30-2018, 09:39 AM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
If that's the case then the Liberals should be elated, and impeachment should be the farthest thing from their minds.

Jim
Snitchy’s too stupid to figure that out.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:44 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I
Quote:

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Snitchy’s too stupid to figure that out.
If you are for free and fair trade, then you too are a globalist.

God damn some of you are blind hypocrites.

Dud you two see Trump pulling out of Afghanistan? Is that part of the US? Is Isreal? Saudi Arabia?

Trump is a globalist but mainly Trump is for Trump. He don't give a flying fuck about this country. He'd sell us to Putin if he could make a buck and msy already have!

You cocksuckers already like Putin more than Clinton!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women