Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60024
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2018, 09:25 PM   #16
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u View Post

Oh and Baby, your tits are an absolute work of art. ;-)
Angel those boobies of yours are works of art also. I am sure every gent here will agree. I bet if you followed in babys boobsteps and posted a picture of the girls every gent here would bow down and worship them in all their glory. I know I would

I love boobies

And in the spirit of totally honesty I have never made a civilian cum in my life so I need these ladies to fake it for me otherwise I would never get to hear what it sounds like when a real man like RL gets ahold of them
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:27 AM   #17
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

GM2, I am not attacking you but I am really tired of you generalizing my friends on here. There are some ladies that I am so close to here that I'd rather take the heat than let anyone attack them in any form. I also know a lot of these ladies significant others and they also know me. We are actual friends. I am sorry if you aren't able to establish that kind of relationship with people. I can and I will always do that because these woman are so much more than their tits and pussies... they are real people in so many ways than I can count. And they are very interesting people. I am just the lucky bastard that gets to meet them, and spend time with them and get to know who they really are. Btw, if they did not do this type of work, my life would not have been enriched by knowing them. And to every woman out there that I spent time with: THANK YOU for sharing a part of your life with me.

GM2... I mean you no ill-will ever but please get help for whatever is hurting you. And yes, I am completely serious.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:19 AM   #18
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

RL, I did not introduce this thread to start drama in ANY way. I sware! I was only stating an observation I made while with a repeat provider and what happened that had never happened before. Sorry everyone for the drama. Maybe this thread is better dead.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:59 AM   #19
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Guitar, you posted a good thread.

RL you did attack me kind of back handedly, but who cares? Not a real thing here. I appreciate your concern but your comments seem more condescending than genuine, but I could be wrong. Seems to me you and others rather me buy into the denial a lot posters display here. I will not. If you dislike my opinions it can be stated in an adult manner instead of sarcasm or back handed crap.

Seems also people read more into my postings than is actually there. Baby seems to get it. Her smarts just get me going. Look at her marketing scheme and posts, she is a genius!

Although I doubt that she enjoys all sex but I take Kynsley at her word on 60% so guess I will take Baby as well.

RL you are self admittedly no mental health professional.

A man pays for sex admitting he knows no emotional attachment exists further states sex with no emotional attachment for him is always mediocre and the fact that with prostitutes he uses condoms makes the sex less gratifying as well. Further he states some truths about sex workers and how they dissociate (Google it) or how the sex workers he knows admits to things they feel and think about clients and their work.

Another man pays for sex, boasts about it (even though a phone call and cash is all it took to get laid). States their is a level of emotional attachment and how great his condom using sex is. All the time paying for the attention he gets denying any emotional or mental potential problems with his lady friends. Does this for years, posting daily or nearly daily in front of a computer screen. Then is asked to help mod without pay, possibly arousing his inner desire to be loved or liked. He works daily for no pay. Possibly in denial stating he does it because he cares so much for the ladies. He only knows why he agreed to work without pay.

I ask who is in more need of mental help? Man living in truth or other man?

I post these things with no ill will to anyone. You can try to shut me up or you can just ignore.

Back to topic, i prefer to have sex with a woman whose vagina lubes itself naturally with precum, but admittedly not always the case. I rather live in reality than denial, you can live anywhere you want.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:44 AM   #20
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=gentlemantoo;1060496551]It matters not RL who you are friends with, I am free to express myself as long as I stay within the rules which i do. Please read what is going on. I reply to Guitar with a helpful and honest assessment of his question. Not bling, accusing, or anything. Kynsley comes back with sarcasm and says GMT is wrong. So I guess she nor Angel ever faked an orgasm especially not with a client. Come on man, they never used lube, are you people so far down in denial that I get told shit we she gets sarcastic with me??!! Wake the fuck up people, geez.

I know this every time I speak my opinion, some chime to attack and tell me how wrong I am. And it shows me that I must hit the nail on the head or some would not get so upset and bothered.

GMT, I never implied in my entire time being a provider that I haven't faked an orgasm, hell, I've faked some in personal relationships. I was simply stating that in most cases, I do really enjoy myself with my clients. I can get super turned on without ever having an orgasm, that's just the icing. If you would actually take the time to read others' responses, you would have realized what I said, and I quote, "I feel like it makes the session so much hotter when I genuinely enjoy myself as well, which actually is quite often" no where in my reply did I say that I never fake an orgasm. You decided to attack me first by misconstruing my words, my initial post didn't mention your handle at all. Your opinion counts just like any other member here. Although when you go stereotyping and refer to all providers as frauds and deceitful, then it gets personal.
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:56 AM   #21
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
RL, I did not introduce this thread to start drama in ANY way. I sware! I was only stating an observation I made while with a repeat provider and what happened that had never happened before. Sorry everyone for the drama. Maybe this thread is better dead.
Guitar, I want to apologize for any drama that I brought to the table, it wasn't intentional. You had an excellent question, thank you for being insightful and wanting to share your experience. Sounds like you and your lady had a wonderful time.

I can't speak for all providers although for me, I can become extremely aroused during playtime. This has even happened without ever reaching orgasm. I have used lube on occasion, although it is usually with my partner's knowledge that I'm doing so. I just incorporate it into playtime. I really do hope you received some insight, no need to apologize, great topic!
Old 02-13-2018, 10:25 AM   #22
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

No drama was brought.
Absolute awesomeness for great wet sex
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:00 AM   #23
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

I REALLY REALLY like it wet. But I'm just speaking for me. Her panties weren't wet when I pulled them off her and offered her money for them, (just as a joke), and she said she has actually had the chance to sell some before. (And I thought I was a perv). But I figure, if it was lube that she had put in her, it would have been all over them. Just thinking back on the situation. I HOPE IT WAS ME THAT MADE HER WET! Dangit, know you got me wondering.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:48 PM   #24
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

It was all you darlin
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:20 PM   #25
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

BC, thank you for the lovely comment. We should definitely do another boob thread. ;-)
Old 02-13-2018, 06:26 PM   #26
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

GM2, sorry if you thought I was condesending, not my intentions. I'm just having an open dialog with you. You and I may never agree on anything and that's fine because it's an honest disagreement.

If I did sound like I was talking down to you, it's only because I see you talking down to actual friends of mine. It doesn't matter how they make a living, it only matters who they really are and I'm very fortunate that I know several of the ladies here as my personal friends. I tend to protect my friends in all areas of life, it's never been anything personal between you and me. I honestly do not a clue as to who you are and I'm only going by the impressions you give on the boards. Maybe try re-reading some of things you have written and be completely honest when you read it. If you do that, I think you will understand where I'm coming from.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:40 AM   #27
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
GM2, sorry if you thought I was condesending, not my intentions. I'm just having an open dialog with you. You and I may never agree on anything and that's fine because it's an honest disagreement.

If I did sound like I was talking down to you, it's only because I see you talking down to actual friends of mine. It doesn't matter how they make a living, it only matters who they really are and I'm very fortunate that I know several of the ladies here as my personal friends. I tend to protect my friends in all areas of life, it's never been anything personal between you and me. I honestly do not a clue as to who you are and I'm only going by the impressions you give on the boards. Maybe try re-reading some of things you have written and be completely honest when you read it. If you do that, I think you will understand where I'm coming from.
+1 - I have to agree with RL on his last comment.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:02 PM   #28
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u View Post
BC, thank you for the lovely comment. We should definitely do another boob thread. ;-)
Good idead Angel! Yes a new boob thread!! Tatas Hooters muffins boobies!!
kiki2012 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 08:21 PM   #29
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki2012 View Post
Good idead Angel! Yes a new boob thread!! Tatas Hooters muffins boobies!!
Ladies I will gladly make such a thread just send me some new pics and i will make it happen god knows this place could sure use some more boobie pics not nearly enough.
BassCat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women