Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2018, 10:36 AM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
But he is not running in Austin. Of course he praised Trumps tariffs. If the world responds in kind with say farm tariffs, will he praise those!

He'd praise pork barrel spending if it goes to his district!
I didn’t say he was running in Austin you retard. You missed the point. Lambs running on the same issues as Saccone and Trump. Pro Life, pro gun, pro tariffs. He’s a devout Catholic. Lots of those living this district. The big difference is, Lamb is younger, taller, and far more charismatic. Lamb is a Marine, Saccone was in the Air Force. If we had more Democrats like Lamb in the government, it would be a positive thing for the country. He reminds me of Jim Webb. But Webb got ran out of Democratic primary for POTUS. If Lamb wins, and governs like he campaigned, I’m ok with him.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 10:50 AM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Are you OK with a BLUE majority?

I’d be OK with a RED majority if they would only get to work for the people. Unfortunately, they haven’t, aren’t and won’t.

They’re still trying to wrap their heads around life in the Turd Reich.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 10:58 AM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Are you OK with a BLUE majority?

I’d be OK with a RED majority if they would only get to work for the people. Unfortunately, they haven’t, aren’t and won’t.

They’re still trying to wrap their heads around life in the Turd Reich.
They are working for the “people”. Tax cuts, surging economy, jobs, securing the border. These things are benefiting you as well. You’re to blind to acknowledge
It. It’s you and people of your ilk that can’t wrap your head around positive things that are going on.
Old 03-13-2018, 11:07 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He reminds me of Jim Webb. But Webb got ran out of Democratic primary for POTUS. If Lamb wins, and governs like he campaigned, I’m ok with him.
Webb was my first choice.

Quote:
They are working for the “people”. Tax cuts, surging economy, jobs, securing the border. These things are benefiting you as well. You’re to blind to acknowledge
It. It’s you and people of your ilk that can’t wrap your head around positive things that are going on.
Tax cuts are great in lean times when the economy is slowed , they are stupid as fuck in good times when you need to pay down your debt. You will never be able to secure the border....that is a dumb as fuck goal. We should secure Trump from Putin.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 11:10 AM   #35
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
So why is there even a race in Penn State? Are people losing confidence in TrumPutin? I guess the "man of the people" is losing his favor a little bit"

You remain one of the biggest idiots on here. If Rex Tillerson met you, he would call you a Moron. Since you don't know him, Ill do it for him

You're a Moron Bambino
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 11:47 AM   #36
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Not really. Lambs running as if he’s a Republican. Pro second amendment, pro life, and pro tariffs. He said he would vote against Pelosi for House Leader. He’s not your type of Democrat. He didn’t have a primary opponent so he’s run to the right. That’s not going to happen in all house races. If anything, Democrats are running more to the left. This is a temporary seat. The district has been re drawn.
Exactly right! All politics is local. Lamb comes from a solid and respected Irish Catholic family. His uncle is the city controller. Another uncle plays in a popular Irish band. Not a hint of corruption or scandal in any of them. People like Lamb are badly needed to save the Dim-retard party from its suicidal far-left lurch. A vote for Lamb is anti-Pelosi but the lame stream media will ignore this important subtext and spin it as 100% anti-Trump if he wins.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 11:50 AM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Exactly right! All politics is local. Lamb comes from a solid and respected Irish Catholic family. His uncle is the city controller. Another uncle plays in a popular Irish band. Not a hint of corruption or scandal in any of them. People like Lamb are badly needed to save the Dim-retard party from its suicidal far-left lurch. A vote for Lamb is anti-Pelosi but the lame stream media will ignore this important subtext and spin it as 100% anti-Trump if he wins.
He’s a JFK Democrat. An endangered species.
Old 03-13-2018, 11:58 AM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
So why is there even a race in Penn State? Are people losing confidence in TrumPutin? I guess the "man of the people" is losing his favor a little bit"

You remain one of the biggest idiots on here. If Rex Tillerson met you, he would call you a Moron. Since you don't know him, Ill do it for him

You're a Moron Bambino
Penn State is a University you idiot. No race there. The race is in the 18th district. South of Pittsburgh. And Lamb is running on much of what Trump ran on. I’ve already stated this you imbecile. Look, we know you’re a low information(IQ) voter. No need for you to continue to show your ignorance. We were sold long ago.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:13 PM   #39
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Look, we know you’re a low information (IQ) voter. No need for you to continue to show your ignorance. We were sold long ago.
Missed Dick is working overtime to make up for that other low-IQ poster (StandinStupid) who thankfully disappeared 10 days ago.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:17 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So why is there even a race in Penn State?
Because there is a vacancy in that district.

That's why it's called a "special election"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:26 PM   #41
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Missed Dick is a fan of special elections. He was in "special ed" all his life so he likes anything special.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:28 PM   #42
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Aren't they just going to hand the spot to the Republican? I thought that's how Autocratic governments worked
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:33 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
He’s a JFK Democrat. An endangered species.
Look what that got JFK
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:36 PM   #44
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
OK I get it. You don't like liberal Democrats. So how many days before Bush went to NOLA?

He flew over and said " Brownies doing a good job, nothing to see here"
That's pretty much what Obama did during the Flood of 2016 and Hillary never showed up. But Trump hung out with the Cajun Navy helping out Flood Victims.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:37 PM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I thought .....
More fake news.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies