Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2018, 10:40 AM   #1
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Default She’s back...that sexiest provider, Sexy_Brittany

I have kept in contact with her over the years after she left and saw her again before Eccie went down. She did not want a Review then but is ok with it now so I will soon write up our visit this week. She is as beautiful, sexy, slender and
Elegant as ever.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 12:45 PM   #2
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Well that's some good news. Wish I had known a couple of weeks ago when I passed through the area for a night. I ended up going to the SC in NLR and it was terrible.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 05:24 PM   #3
Forever Horny
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

What's the best way to contact her ?. If you don't mind sharing.
Forever Horny is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 06:42 PM   #4
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

+1
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 07:05 PM   #5
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Text her # in her showcase where she has lots of picks from a few years ago that are still pretty accurate. She is still beautiful. Little Rock is lucky to have her again.

A word of warning. She can be hard to reach and is very selective. Text her with questions like a recent one she told me she got like how much for bare will get your number blocked. Treat her well guys, she is a sweetheart.

Spanky and Ginger. This is who I was talking about in my post about a long range plan coming to fruition, but she told me back then not to post a review. I suspect Ginger might have guessed.
Old 07-14-2018, 10:54 PM   #6
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Text her # in her showcase where she has lots of picks from a few years ago that are still pretty accurate. She is still beautiful. Little Rock is lucky to have her again.

A word of warning. She can be hard to reach and is very selective. Text her with questions like a recent one she told me she got like how much for bare will get your number blocked. Treat her well guys, she is a sweetheart.

Spanky and Ginger. This is who I was talking about in my post about a long range plan coming to fruition, but she told me back then not to post a review. I suspect Ginger might have guessed.
I remember you speaking of her very fondly many times so I suspected she might be the subject of the mystery plan. Congrats!
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 11:03 PM   #7
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Rocky, I did not see a post about your long-range plan coming to fruition? So I’m a little confused. Pm me if you’d rather.

I’ve definitely missed Brittany and her witty posts on the board! I will have to text her tomorrow to catch up when I have time!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 12:20 AM   #8
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Rocky, I did not see a post about your long-range plan coming to fruition? So I’m a little confused. Pm me if you’d rather.

I’ve definitely missed Brittany and her witty posts on the board! I will have to text her tomorrow to catch up when I have time!

You may have PMed me or it was a response in an old post. You said Imust have seen someone I really wanted to see or something. I figured you guessed but no biggie.
Old 07-15-2018, 12:22 AM   #9
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post

Your handle. came up with her during our visit this month. She said she had heard and was glad you had your surgery.
Old 07-15-2018, 12:30 AM   #10
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Your handle. came up with her during our visit this month. She said she had heard and was glad you had your surgery.
Oh, that’s sweet. We haven’t talked in a while. I just texted both of her numbers. No response, guess she’s sleeping!

And the fact that I have her numbers doesn’t mean I’m giving them out... so don’t pm me, guys. Lol.

Quote:
You may have PMed me or it was a response in an old post. You said Imust have seen someone I really wanted to see or something. I figured you guessed but no biggie.
Oh, probably. I can be a bit intuitive. I guess it’s a curse or a blessing, depending on your perspective.
Old 07-15-2018, 06:41 AM   #11
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

She is Definitely not an early bird. LOL
Old 07-18-2018, 06:03 PM   #12
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Rocky, I haven’t heard from her. Is she going to post? Was looking forward to her re-debut.
Old 07-18-2018, 06:18 PM   #13
MrGiz
BANNED

Central Arkansas is definitely lucky to have such a quality (when you are lucky enough for her to follow through on plans made) playmate!!

I believe every photo I have ever seen (wish I could have met the original body... I tried)

I cannot imagine finer news for the Central Arkansas Hobby!!

She is definitely a Dream Date!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 06:40 PM   #14
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I've been hoping for a chance to meet Miss Brittany since I joined ECCIE, hopefully she makes a trip to NWA.
JdeHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 08:35 PM   #15
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

FWIW, she does not usually travel but is worth driving to LR.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women