Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2018, 08:01 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I think the word adapt was apropos.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 11:45 PM   #17
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I think I just did but don't tell PC moderator.
Google SPS (small penis syndrome)

Or ask Valarie.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 01:00 AM   #18
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Google SPS (small penis syndrome)

Or ask Valarie.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 06:29 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
By "adapt" I assume you mean banging the rtm button on every post you disagree with, frivolously hoping to prompt the mods to issue points. Sorry but that's not my style.
You assume incorrectly but I do recall a post of yours threatening to do so with any further posts of mine. So maybe you are projecting there lusty.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:16 AM   #20
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Someone else can issue the points here. I’d advise y’all to keep the discussion civil in the future.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:29 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Someone else can issue the points here. I’d advise y’all to keep the discussion civil in the future.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post

You mean Civil like Ellen does?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:40 AM   #22
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Folks just a reminder:

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

This includes staff and membership alike
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 09:07 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Folks just a reminder:

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site

You just pointed me for asking wu a question about a post that Austin Ellen directed towards ME? Post #23 in this thread.

I did not look up that image to post on eccie … Austin Ellen did. wu was discussing rude posts....I thought it appropriate to ask him about her post to me because he initiated the discussion about rude posts. . How can that be considered inappropriate? … or point worthy?

And as a side, why wouldn't he (wakeup) issue me points if he thought it inappropriate?

It seems rather rude that you would point me for something that you thought I did, not something I actually did. May I suggest you transfer the points you issued me and give them to Austin Ellen if you in fact think her post was rude.

This is rather interesting ….will point me for mistakenly thinking I posted something but not the actual poster who posted it. Remember I posted something another poster posted and asked a moderator if this in fact was Civil. I was looking to get clarification on what is civil and what is not.

Just to be clear, I was not post that to wu like Ellen posted it directly to me....I was posting it for wu to clarify if a post like that passed the civility test.

There was no trickery on my part to slyly shoot wu the bird. I have no problem telling wu to Fuck Off if I so choose. I would then have no problem with the ensuing point/ban. But that is not the case here.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 09:59 AM   #24
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

wtf, you could have worded your post #21 better (preface your quote with a clarifying statement at the beginning of your quote) and prolly wouldn't get pointed. Mods can take that meme the wrong way if not applied properly.

you have to be careful with moderators. its like walking on eggshells.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:11 AM   #25
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
And as a side, why wouldn't he (wakeup) issue me points if he thought it inappropriate?
Moderators are discouraged from issuing infractions to members when the infraction deals with them. It avoids an appearance of impropriety. That’s why I wasn’t going to issue any points for Disrespecting Staff Members here. I’ll leave that to other Staff members.

Any other infractions, I’ll be more than capable of enforcing as usual.
Old 10-28-2018, 10:13 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
wtf, you could have worded your post #21 better (preface your quote with a clarifying statement at the beginning of your quote) and prolly wouldn't get pointed. Mods can take that meme the wrong way if not applied properly.

you have to be careful with moderators. its like walking on eggshells.
I quoted Ellen and asked wu the question.

If I ever want to tell a Moderator or poster to Fuck off, I'll do just as Ellen did and post a big fuck you to that poster or moderator. Not pussy foot around with some cryptic post like this Moderator says I did. Anyone says different is lying.

Moderators make mistakes too....the question now is will they own up to them?

I personally like the new rules...i even like that this moderator feels the need to help wu moderate this forum but he is incorrect in his assumption.

Like he pointed out, moderators too need to be held accountable.

I can not point him only thing I can do is point out his erroneous assumption.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:16 AM   #27
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
There was no trickery on my part to slyly shoot wu the bird.
Of course not... just like other posters are not slyly referring to you every time they use the acronym "wtf" in a sentence.

Quote:
Oh and nice play on words by putting my handle in the title....I remember when a poster get (sic) pointed for continually doing that...
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:55 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Moderators are discouraged from issuing infractions to members when the infraction deals with them. It avoids an appearance of impropriety. That’s why I wasn’t going to issue any points for Disrespecting Staff Members here. I’ll leave that to other Staff members.

Any other infractions, I’ll be more than capable of enforcing as usual.
But I was not disrespecting staff.

So your fear was for naught.

His assumption was incorrect.

Look, I enjoy points deserved.

These were not.

I'll tell you point blank to go fuck yourself if it is deserved, you did nothing to deserve that.

I asked you about a post from another poster towards me , now you have admitted to incorrectly thinking I told you to fuck off. This other Mod thinks the same thing....you both are wrong.

I do not know if you both have to much pride to admit as much or the other option is rather derogatory towards your intelligence so I will not disrespect a mod by posting that thought.

My point is you and the other Mod are wrong. There is no subjective interpretation.

I know exactly the sequence of events.

I respect the Mods and the job they have but yall are human and do make mistakes.

You both made one here.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 12:42 PM   #29
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
I asked you about a post from another poster towards me , now you have admitted to incorrectly thinking I told you to fuck off. This other Mod thinks the same thing....you both are wrong.
My answer had absolutely nothing to do with you, other than only answering a specific question that you happened to post that I felt would be educational to the other members of this forum to answer. Post #20 was before you posted this picture. That post had nothing to do with you, and still doesn’t. I admitted nothing concerning anything else that you have posted. I have absolutely no fear of anyone here. I’m not involved in any decision concerning you in this thread at this point, so I cannot have made an incorrect decision. If you’d like to take any perceived grievance up with Staff, I’d suggest you do it in private, as it certainly won’t get dealt with out here.

For the rest of you, my point is the same now as it was then. Moderators are not encouraged to issue infractions to members who disrespect them. They leave that to other Staff. They’re taken out of the process to avoid any impropriety.
Old 10-28-2018, 03:45 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
My answer had absolutely nothing to do with you, other than only answering a specific question that you happened to post that I felt would be educational to the other members of this forum to answer. Post #20 was before you posted this picture. That post had nothing to do with you, and still doesn’t. I admitted nothing concerning anything else that you have posted. I have absolutely no fear of anyone here. I’m not involved in any decision concerning you in this thread at this point, so I cannot have made an incorrect decision. If you’d like to take any perceived grievance up with Staff, I’d suggest you do it in private, as it certainly won’t get dealt with out here.

For the rest of you, my point is the same now as it was then. Moderators are not encouraged to issue infractions to members who disrespect them. They leave that to other Staff. They’re taken out of the process to avoid any impropriety.
You called for reinforcements in post number 20 because posters were talking about your penis disrespectfully and frankly the OP was disrespectful. You should have just pointed them for being disrespectful,which they were imho. But you didn't and now this Mod I never heard of came to the rescue (belatedly) and mistakenly thought I had posted that post that Austin Ellen posted and I reposted. That is not your fault, that is his. And now he seems like he is to damn stubborn to admit his mistake.
Most people have no clue as to how to report a Mod for a inaccurate assessment of anothers post. Myself being one of them. How does that work? RTM the post where it was alleged there was an infraction?

My thought on your admission was to the effect that you indirectly or maybe directly called in another Mod.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women