Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35572
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2018, 08:02 AM   #1
dirty1234
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Pricing Qv, Hh, Hr.

Just gauging what the opinions on no haggle pricing.

Fair market listing:
- Qv: 100
- Hh: 120
- Hr: 200

More, less, or just right?

If us hobbyists stick together and understand market demand/supply pricing, we won't have to succumb to exorbitant, inflated quotes.

EDIT: wrong section, would a mod kindly move this to the appropriate discussion section?
dirty1234 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 07:11 PM   #2
xyzwibeancounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I agree. That's about right. Unless it was really superlative.
xyzwibeancounter is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 12:34 AM   #3
demomoke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I’ve gotten lots of hour-long fun for less than 200. No reason to pay any more than that for a girl who hasn’t already done it all in front of a camera.
demomoke is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 12:49 AM   #4
RocketSurgeon

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Moved from Encounter Reports section.
RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 09:04 AM   #5
ozarksguy2011
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Agreed with Demo. But I do feel like this "topic" gonna cause a stir......
ozarksguy2011 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 10:43 AM   #6
copul8ter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

There are of course many factors to consider but 60-100-150 seems right to me. Don't bother to call me a cheap jerk ladies I'm already aware of that.
copul8ter is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 12:51 AM   #7
dirty1234
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by copul8ter View Post
There are of course many factors to consider but 60-100-150 seems right to me. Don't bother to call me a cheap jerk ladies I'm already aware of that.
lol, that’s a little low but if it works then more power to you my brother.

The responses of members in this thread should be a good reference starting point for many newer hobbyists.

Providers opinion on pricing isn’t relevant to what we feel is fair. As hobbyists, we control the demand. It’s a luxury not a necessity unlike food, water, and shelter.

If certain providers feel that their time is worth so and so, they are entitled to their pricing. We, however have plenty of options. I’ve been with a few fun providers since coming back, going on a spending frenzy, and their pricing seems very reasonable as in the original OP.

Personally, I don’t care much for conversation or emotional bonding. Get it done and leave, that’s what I’m paying for. So 100,120, and 200 is the sweet spot for me.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:21 AM   #8
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Good luck guys! I have to work around Springfield and Joplin some and I always have trouble finding providers who are reliable. The ones I end up with in that price range are bottom of the list and run down. The only reliable one I have found is Raven. But I'm not here much, so I'm not in the know.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 04:53 PM   #9
dirty1234
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Good luck guys! I have to work around Springfield and Joplin some and I always have trouble finding providers who are reliable. The ones I end up with in that price range are bottom of the list and run down. The only reliable one I have found is Raven. But I'm not here much, so I'm not in the know.
My brother, I won't assume to know you or what your preferences are, but if you're like me and just want a young good looking playmate. Joplin and Springfield have frequent travelers passing through. Last week there was a little spinner in Joplin, 20 or 22, nice girl next door type. She was quoting 100, 150, 200. Got the hr and stayed for maybe 25 mins.

Not much in terms of linguistic abilities or skills but those are not on my list of criteria. Can't give too much details but I'm 6'+ with a regular bench press of 315 and she was literally a play size barbie doll, very easy to handle. Gave her a tip since she was so sweet.

You can try the surrounding areas, lots of very good looking young girls (if you're into younger girls). OKC, Kansas city, AR, St. Louis, etc....

I used to travel quite a bit, Cali, Mia, Chicago, NY, Dallas, and the various big cities got huge selections for roughly the same quotes. Go south of the border or visit the orient for a buffet escapade if you got the stamina.

On one occasion, I literally had sloppy seconds. During a stay in Kansas City, I took the Hyatt elevator downstairs to my car for food and a girl walked in during the 2nd or 3rd floor elevator stop. I recognized she was a working girl and we chatted up for a bit and she admitted she just got done with an outcall. Asked her if she would like a double header. She only asked for 80. She was a real looker 24 at max.

The stories I got to share will seem like an adult movie script but I started this hobby in my early 20's and it's been a long journey.

I digress, you just have to know how to weed out the bottom feeders or worn out girls during your search to find those gems, that comes naturally with experience.
Old 11-04-2018, 05:55 AM   #10
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I appreciate your response. My experience with the Springfield market as weak at best. You can stay with your price range and your ideal date but expect to have them flake or ghost on you. That's just my opinion, but yours might be different. I am not around here much. After reading the reviews in the area around here kinda makes me think I am right.
Baconman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women