Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2018, 04:08 PM   #106
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Illegal or Citizens, children, per the 1982 Brennan ruling, must receive Education which Texas was trying to withhold as was sued for. That is pricy.

The other items, yeah, they don't receive.
Legally!!! Don't receive, unless of course, ....

... you are talking about medical care!!!!!! And you are also forgetting their "status" in this country!

http://www.ncsl.org/research/immigra...-programs.aspx

Note:
Quote:
FEDERAL PROGRAM

ELIGIBILITY

Supplemental Security Income (SSI)

Refugees:
Don't allow the Liberals to give you the "pea in the shell" game on benefits and double-speak!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 04:25 PM   #107
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
But I do realize that the "law" doesn't matter to you unless a cop says it is against the "law" and then it is a violation of the "law." Otherwise, according to you, until a "cop" says so, its' not! So their receipt of "benefits" is lawful, according to you!

And that's exactly the topic of the thread from which the conversation came!!!!!!!!! "IMMIGRATION"!!!!
Please don't take my statements out of context. And incorrectly try to state what you think I am saying.

Let's limit the discussion to my statements on immigration and not try to ASSUUME what I might think based on any prior statements.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 04:31 PM   #108
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill832 View Post
I doubt he's going to do anything like that. Trump is trolling the shit out of the Dems and the media. He knows he can make them run any direction he wants by just saying he's going to do something. I'm not a big fan of Trump, but I do find it fucking hilarious how easily he manipulates his opponents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Not as easily as he manipulates his loyalists.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 04:38 PM   #109
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

That is correct but let me tell you how they get around that.

1.) Using a fake S.S. number.

2.) Having legal relatives apply for benifits and then give them to the illegal. Example - the W.I.C. program. I've personally have witnessed this many times. Food stamps - same thing.

3.) Housing - using employers name or legal relative to put the lease in their name. Then 8 illegals move in. Folks, this is a health hazard - no two ways about that - I can not stress that enough.

4.) Vaccinations - - they take their child to the doctor to get the shot because they have to prove the child was vaccinated - then give the child something to reverse it. I know of 6 illegal mothers that did this on one of my former properties I supervised. Again, this is a health hazard.

These are just some of the things I have personally witnessed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You do realize that, by law, illegal immigrants are not allowed to receive benefits such as welfare, medicare, social security, CHIP or food stamps.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b010527d6780b0

If you take the time to read the article, yes, undocumented immigrants do receive SOME handouts but very minor ones. Yes, they currently receive birthright citizenship but I doubt that is why they are risking crossing the border illegally.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 04:47 PM   #110
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post

2.) Having legal relatives apply for benifits and then give them to the illegal. Example - the W.I.C. program. I've personally have witnessed this many times. Food stamps - same thing.

3.) Housing - using employers name or legal relative to put the lease in their name. Then 8 illegals move in. Folks, this is a health hazard - no two ways about that - I can not stress that enough.

4.) Vaccinations - - they take their child to the doctor to get the shot because they have to prove the child was vaccinated - then give the child something to reverse it. I know of 6 illegal mothers that did this on one of my former properties I supervised. Again, this is a health hazard.

Very good points. Most certainly we should try to eliminate such fraud. However, I would be willing to bet that the dollar amount of fraud perpetrated by legal citizens in this country FAR outweighs the fraud perpetrated illegals. Welfare fraud. Food stamp fraud. Social Security fraud. Identity theft. Credit card fraud. The list could go on forever.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 04:53 PM   #111
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

1) You do realize that fake SS # pour billions into SS of which these immigrants are eligible for none.

2) So a legal relative applies for legal benifits and gives that to another? That sounds rather strange...a poor person giving away their benifits to another poor person.

3) So are you just worried about the safety of immigrants doing this or all poor people that have to sleep in substandard conditions?

4) They bring with them some anti virus shot to reverse their childs immunization shots?
Why pray do tell, do they do that? Did they tell you? To infect our precious white kids with their jalapenos
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 05:01 PM   #112
zont
Valued Poster

I apologize if any of this was mentioned somewhere in the previous 115 posts, but I did not see it on a scan through the recent ones.

As I understand the rules, the Federal income tax laws require income reporting from all citizens, no matter where that person lives in the world. Naturally, our newer citizens are babies and small children who are unlikely to have any income to report. However, they do grow up, and some of them (who sometimes first appeared here as the offspring of very prosperous birth tourists) might be quite wealthy.

So... given my distaste for those who want privileges without the accompanying responsibilities, how about a tweet or two from our friend the President that, rather than pursue the dubious route of attacking their citizenship, we just go after a few selected wallets and purses out there in the world. We have lots of tax treaties to help!
zont is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 05:04 PM   #113
oeb11
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Austin Ellen;1061027376]That is correct but let me tell you how they get around that.

In response to NO. 4 - A vaccination stimulates the immune system to produce antibodies to bacteria/viruses and prevent disease. Steroids and anti-immune drugs can alter the immune response, however, this is not a "reversal" of a vaccination.
There is no medically effective way to "reverse" a vaccination. If there was, the "Anti-vaxxers" would be all over it. It does not exist. Yes, I am qualified to comment.
It is clear that unvaccinated children coming into an immunologically naive group(herd) do pose a risk of introducing disease. Herd immunity protects the unvaccinated only to the extent that they are not exposed to the disease. Hence recent outbreaks of measles, mumps, and other preventable diseases.
Whatever You have been told/saw regarding vaccination reversal - You are mistaken.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 05:20 PM   #114
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

In response to NO. 4 - A vaccination stimulates the immune system to produce antibodies to bacteria/viruses and prevent disease. Steroids and anti-immune drugs can alter the immune response, however, this is not a "reversal" of a vaccination.
There is no medically effective way to "reverse" a vaccination. If there was, the "Anti-vaxxers" would be all over it. It does not exist. Yes, I am qualified to comment.
It is clear that unvaccinated children coming into an immunologically naive group(herd) do pose a risk of introducing disease. Herd immunity protects the unvaccinated only to the extent that they are not exposed to the disease. Hence recent outbreaks of measles, mumps, and other preventable diseases.
Whatever You have been told/saw regarding vaccination reversal - You are mistaken.
Doc, don't fuck up a good story with facts!

Mexican kids risks their lives to come to this country just to infect oyr school age children!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 05:24 PM   #115
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Very good points. Most certainly we should try to eliminate such fraud.
Put them in prison.

Then provide them food, clothing, shelter, and medical on the taxpayers' dime. Liberal Think!

Welfare fraud has historically been fighting for last place with prostitution convictions. It's a toss up in priorities. More tax dollars.

The old saying: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!!!! It applies to immigration.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 06:51 PM   #116
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks - I'm going to try and get hold of my former employee
who dealt with these mothers. They believed that vacs were bad for their kids and gave them something. I just cannot remember what it was. .

[QUOTE=oeb11;1061027438]
Quote:

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 07:50 PM   #117
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Great point, ff.

Maybe you can hire a lawyer to help draft that legislation.

Know any?
I'm glad you like it. However, there is no need to hire a lawyer to draft legislation. The state has paid attorney's on staff.

I invite you to additionally write a letter to President Trump suggesting it as part of an executive order. Thanks for your sincere and wholehearted support.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 08:38 PM   #118
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Put them in prison.

Then provide them food, clothing, shelter, and medical on the taxpayers' dime. Liberal Think!

Welfare fraud has historically been fighting for last place with prostitution convictions. It's a toss up in priorities. More tax dollars.

The old saying: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!!!! It applies to immigration.
President Trump is saying that they are already contracting for large tents to house any refugees that come accross, and the refugees will be held in these facilities untill their final immigration status is resolved.

This could take quite a while.

He did emphasize that these tents would be totally adequate for the job, and while not being permanent structures, would offer certain comforts and keep family's together.

This seems like a logical solution to the "catch and release" that has proved to be such a failure.

Yes, it will be expensive.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 09:14 PM   #119
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

He did emphasize that these tents would be totally adequate for the job,

How inhumane!
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 11:04 PM   #120
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Trump can't amend the 14th with an EO, but he can clarify what it (jurisdiction there of) means with an EO.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women