Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2018, 08:17 PM   #1
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Kareem Hunt Incident

Opinions? Kansas City had a shot at the Superbowl this year but won't because their star RB was cut. Looking at the video, Kareem Hunt getting cut because of this incident is BULLSHIT. Supposedly there's other videos of Kareem of other incidences.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 09:09 PM   #2
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

shouldn't this go to the national sandbox?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 09:26 PM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Not really because this "never put your hands on a woman" is a political argument. Kareem had a right to stand his ground. The woman came after him several times and hit him once. Kareem's posse tried to protect him but she wouldn't leave. Kareem had the right to protect himself and the people in his party.
Old 12-05-2018, 09:36 PM   #4
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Da bitch had it comin.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 10:59 PM   #5
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

in the 2 vids i've seen on it, all i have seen was HIM hitting her. NOT anything to do with her hitting him first..
Wonder why?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 04:59 AM   #6
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Opinions? Kansas City had a shot at the Superbowl this year but won't because their star RB was cut. Looking at the video, Kareem Hunt getting cut because of this incident is BULLSHIT. Supposedly there's other videos of Kareem of other incidences.
I agree with you on this particular incident. He just lost his cool because that chick was taunting him and he snapped. That chick kept talking about his name was Kareem, Should I call 911, etc. She found out he had money and went into full blown acting mode. Kind of like on here when we want to call each other names, Wakeup will warn us, give us points then ban us. I've been taunted on here with posters to get on topic, etc. From what I've heard-(media shit) is that he has a pattern of similar stuff. I think all the shit the NFL has got wrong that just said fuck it. I think the Chiefs are so good they didn't want to ruin it for the team by this being a bigger story than the Chiefs kick ass team. But you are right. This is BS but the boy does have some problems to not be able to avoid this
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 05:50 AM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Men do not hit women in situations such as this.

She can flail away all she wants, but the fact is, can't hurt him. He can kill her with his bare hands.

If a weapon is produced, things change. She is then on an equal footing.

It would be interesting to know just what brought this on. Maybe she gave up her only tangible asset, her pussy, and he wasn't showing the correct amount of appreciation.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 06:02 AM   #8
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
in the 2 vids i've seen on it, all i have seen was HIM hitting her. NOT anything to do with her hitting him first..
Wonder why?
Is there video of her hitting him?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 06:15 AM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Is there video of her hitting him?
I'm not sure it makes any difference. If she flails at him, and he just covers up and says, "get this crazy bitch off me", he is ok. But the minute he swings back, I think in today's political atmosphere, he is toast.

He should know this.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:28 AM   #10
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Opinions? Kansas City had a shot at the Superbowl this year but won't because their star RB was cut.
Wrong,
KC's #2 RB (Ware) is back from IR at full speed, and KC's just signed another RB (West) that already knows the Cheifs system.
And, there's the two Williams (Damien & Darrell) as well.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:44 AM   #11
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Wonder why?
I don't know if there's a "complete" video. Obviously something happened before this. From what I've seen she will not walk away. She does hit him but from what I've seen, he touches her first. She does get in his face first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Men do not hit women in situations such as this.

She can flail away all she wants, but the fact is, can't hurt him. He can kill her with his bare hands.

If a weapon is produced, things change. She is then on an equal footing.

It would be interesting to know just what brought this on. Maybe she gave up her only tangible asset, her pussy, and he wasn't showing the correct amount of appreciation.
With all due respect, bullshit. She charged him. She hit him. It is apparent they are both under the influence. She could kick him in the knee and end his NFL career. Just because there's a size difference doesn't mean she can't assault him. From what I've seen, the police wouldn't get involved. There was no visible signs of injury to her.

Quote:
I'm not sure it makes any difference. If she flails at him, and he just covers up and says, "get this crazy bitch off me", he is ok. But the minute he swings back, I think in today's political atmosphere, he is toast.

He should know this.
That's why I opened this up in the political forum. Please move this thread back.

A man, even a rich man, an physically imposing man, has rights. The NFL is going to wake up one day to find a star player dead because he wouldn't defend himself. There's some crazy bitches out there. Some you don't know until after you fuck them.

Kareem has the right to party responsibly. He has a posse who obviously knew what to do. This wasn't an accident. They got involved because they were protecting the player. At one point a guy comes over and takes a phone away from a woman filming the incident.

But the woman kept coming at him. Kareem losing his job is too severe of a punishment especially when no criminal charges were filed against him. The union needs to stick up for the players.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:49 AM   #12
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

what is "bullshit" about cutting this raging animal? you defend him because he plays a child's game well, and his absence could derail the team's chances for a Super Bowl win?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:51 AM   #13
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

My 02 is due process not what's the soup of the day " me too " shit hanging the guy
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:09 AM   #14
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

Isn't that prostitution? Have you fucked a chick for free and just sent her on her way? Does that give her the right to assault you? Maybe she wouldn't put out so she was told to scoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Wrong,
KC's #2 RB (Ware) is back from IR at full speed, and KC's just signed another RB (West) that already knows the Cheifs system.
And, there's the two Williams (Damien & Darrell) as well.
Wrong. Those players aren't the same caliber. C West was cut and resigned. Hunt was one of the top 5 backs in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
what is "bullshit" about cutting this raging animal? you defend him because he plays a child's game well, and his absence could derail the team's chances for a Super Bowl win?
Why are you denigrating a black man? He's not a raging animal. Line up on the field and you'll find out its a man's game. BTW, the communities have built billion dollar stadiums so the game can be played.

There's many reasons. First, the punishment needs to fit the crime. In this instance, no crime was committed or if it was its very minor on Hunt's part. Is KC technically correct for cutting him? Maybe, but it's because the union has caved.

Second, the NFL needs to protect their players. Any woman wanting a check can corner a player, scream and hit him and have a friend film it. In the Ray Rice episode, the woman was spitting on him and charged him. Hunt had people protecting him but they don't appear to be trained body guards.

Third, but not lastly. We got to stop this "You can't hit a woman" nonsense. I'm not advocating hitting women but men have the right to protect themselves physically, mentally and financially. Having society say "women escape punishment because they have a vagina" is incorrect. Women will even admit to it. Some women are even more terrible than the average man. The law recognizes this and rarely makes a distinction as to whether a crime is committed by a man or woman.

It's time we changed saying "You can't hit a woman" to "You can't hit a lady."

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
My 02 is due process not what's the soup of the day " me too " shit hanging the guy
Another problem is that the climate in the NFL is that if a player puts his hands on a woman, its essentially the nfl death penalty. If a TV commentator suggests that the nfl death penalty is not appropriate or points out mitigating circumstances he gets the MSM death penalty, is fired and not hireable.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:49 AM   #15
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Why are you denigrating a black man? He's not a raging animal. Line up on the field and you'll find out its a man's game. BTW, the communities have built billion dollar stadiums so the game can be played.

There's many reasons. First, the punishment needs to fit the crime. In this instance, no crime was committed or if it was its very minor on Hunt's part. Is KC technically correct for cutting him? Maybe, but it's because the union has caved.
I'm denigrating him because he denigrated and assaulted a woman. I don't care if he fucked her, if she wanted cash, if she was talking shit to him. walk away.. let your Homies deal with her. animals react with violence, become out of control.. humans have self-control, or should have.. this Dude is an animal. the Chiefs were right to throw him out. why do you assume the union "caved"? how about grown folks viewed the video, and saw the same animal I did, and decided he was not worthy to play for the team? not everybody views life through yards gained, and the amount of money spent on building stadiums.

this is not his first rodeo, either.. he has attacked other people.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women