Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60106
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40358
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2018, 09:34 PM   #31
AMPs master
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74
Default Probably enough info here for folks to decide for themselves..

I would still like to hear from the OP but understand keeping out of the mud. (If that's his reasoning) Either way. She's a pretty sexy girl. I'd love to give her a shot.
AMPs master is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 10:03 PM   #32
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 10:24 PM   #33
St0ckTrait0r
Registered Member

Umm lol I have stated that I was not able to follow through with the appointment.. for one Idk if that is hard to understand but the girl was obviously not happy.. it’s clear to me most of you on here don’t give a fuck about the provider unless she made you happy.. I mean idk about y’all but if a girl doesn’t want to do something with you for any reason and you use your status to try and force her to then we all know what that is.. y’all are funny though, Bc if this girl has a pimp (which apparently it’s me in yalls eyes) then that pimp sucks bc i know in my life if I found out someone did that to a friend of mine it wouldn’t of been ding dong ditch.. it would’ve been handled In a whole diff manner.. some of us on here enjoy just the hobby here and there and some of y’all obviously live this every day.. yeah I don’t care to review girls after seeing them. However this guys decisions effected my fucking day.. I took off work, got my time wasted Bc of him.. like if you have 100 reviews then wash yourself that’s pretty simple right? It’s sad that I’m on the losing side of this when I just did what I thought was right. That girl is nothing but sweet anytime I’ve ever seen her.. but now she’s mad at me Bc I said something.. which shows that she was willing to keep her mouth shut even tho this was done to her all Bc of what?! Bc she’s afraid of this exact thing, having reviewers act like this.. y’all are sad as fuck. I can do this all day long Bc it don’t bother me.. but I can tell you one thing and it’s that one day that guy or one of dumb fuckers are going to try and pull this shit with the wrong girl and have to answer to her pimp.. then you gonna be on here posting a review about how a girl has a pimp and blah blah blah when I’m reality this is nobody’s fault but Eros.. wash your fucking self genius.. if you hobbyists do this so much then how do you not fucking care about hygiene.. it’s required by both you and the girl.. and quit tryna act like Bc I don’t leave a digital trail (always reviewing like y’all do) that what I’m saying isn’t true.. it makes me not wanna see girls knowing nasty fucks like him are seeing them before me.. lol I know most
Y’all prolly try and get uncovered service so obviously a argument about hygiene isn’t important so I’m done explaining myself.. I’m a white knight, I’m a pimp, a mandle?, a liar... lol grown ass men that can’t shower is the whole issue.. you’re fucking nasty. I went to go see Kylie strictly Bc of her great reviews and then Bc of some jackasses bad hygiene I got screwed and prolly won’t be able to ever see her again.. she thinks I shouldn’t of ever explained what happened Bc just one bad review won’t hurt her.. but yet my fucking time was wasted.. I’m glad Kylie stood up to one of You jackasses Bc most girls wouldn’t especially since they afraid of this exact thing.
St0ckTrait0r is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 10:33 PM   #34
St0ckTrait0r
Registered Member

I still went in and we talked and I helped her out but no I didn’t get the appointment I scheduled.. Bc she was upset, and I was turned off by the thought that guy has just been inside her.. so yes I got screwed out of my time with her.. stop trying to make it seem otherwise..
Old 12-14-2018, 10:42 PM   #35
honest_abe
not interested

despite all the negative comments from the haters on this thread, i understand that the added publicity has caused her phone to ring non stop today/tonight..

thank you haters for doing what you do best!
Old 12-14-2018, 10:49 PM   #36
St0ckTrait0r
Registered Member

Exactly Abe, if anything this is a big Win for Kylie.. it proves that she cares about a lot more than just a donation.. she is willing to stand up for herself and deny clients for bad hygiene! I wish every girl was like this, Bc as hobbyists we should all care about hygiene.

Kylie is an amazing provider and always clean & fun. Eros just wanted to prove his point to her Bc he threw a tantrum.
Old 12-14-2018, 10:51 PM   #37
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

wow... a negative review turned into an infomercial LOL
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 10:55 PM   #38
honest_abe
not interested

isn't America great?!
Old 12-15-2018, 12:35 AM   #39
St0ckTrait0r
Registered Member

@Cage!! Karma always comes through, this guy threatened one of the sweetest, sexiest girls on Eccie.. and now it came back on him.. his way of manipulating her backfired and now everyone knows that Kylie is super strict on Hygiene. To me that is probably one of the best things she could receive out of this situation. She was the victim and this guy thought posting a bad review would hurt her business. But in reality it exposed him lol! I’m sure his reasoning is “Well I’m Middle Eastern and we don’t use hygiene products Bc it’s not all natural”. Well guess what buddy this Industry cares about that stuff lol.
Old 12-15-2018, 01:22 AM   #40
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by St0ckTrait0r View Post
you sure came out of the woodwork for this
Says the guy who had his burner account laying dormant for over a year
Before this review you had O posts but somehow this girl agreed to see you?

What's your OG handle mate?
Use it to read the review ROS and all
There's nothing offensive,hateful or damaging enough to ruin that hooker's business
He just shared his experience
No reviews happen,it's not the end of the world

And oh if you are going to speak on behalf of this girl,chill with the ellipses and use paragraphs like an adult
Ijs
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 02:22 AM   #41
St0ckTrait0r
Registered Member

lol you are sadly mistaken if you think you need a handle too see 99% of these girls. this isnt a burner account. just the first time ive ever spoke up on a situation. this isnt Pakistan, we shower and wear deodorant/ cologne here. maybe he just needed to be reminded.
Old 12-15-2018, 06:34 AM   #42
goofy11
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Stock, we are getting there...maybe if you tell us again it will help.
goofy11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 10:52 AM   #43
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
despite all the negative comments from the haters on this thread, i understand that the added publicity has caused her phone to ring non stop today/tonight..

thank you haters for doing what you do best!
Hey dishonest abe. Maybe you can do a 5th review for her. For “ added publicity
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 11:24 AM   #44
milagro1970
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

I’m visiting Dallas, again, soon. She was on my radar. I don’t know, or care to figure out who is in the wrong; or who was in the right. What I do know, is this, I love bumping uglies. What I don’t love, is bumping into a fellow fuck tard in the hallway.

I think that I’ll wait for the dust to settle and try to see her during a future trip, next year.
milagro1970 is online now   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 11:48 AM   #45
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by St0ckTrait0r View Post
lol you are sadly mistaken if you think you need a handle too see 99% of these girls. this isnt a burner account. just the first time ive ever spoke up on a situation. this isnt Pakistan, we shower and wear deodorant/ cologne here. maybe he just needed to be reminded.
Next time you feel like caping for a hooker,use your original handle..it will give you credibility
And you need to stop believing in stereotypes buddy
Pakistanis have to wash up before praying..that's 5 a day
Pretty sure they are cleaner than you
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Kylie Carter Dallas

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women