Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2019, 02:18 PM   #61
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

What is your definition of fascism?

You haven't cited any example of substantial European help for the U.S.

If you don't know that the current Polish and Romanian Governments are being pilloried by the Eurofascists in Brussels, you are clearly not worthy of debate. Read some history. Read about current events presented by information sources not utterly biased. Then, get back with me.

The fact that Contintental Europeans fundamentally would only do missions where they were "safe" is salient. Continental Europeans would never put their soldiers lives at risk for the U.S.'s sake. Ever.

More importantly, the sole purpose of those "companies" of soldiers sent was to diminish the influence of the US is a way that had the least possible risk. I have had extensive debates with European "elite" who told me this without prompting. I was stunned. Not that they did so, as it is apparent, but that they were proud of the fact that they were fucking over the Americans in such a way, and were taunting me that we we so stupid as to accept their "help".

If you ask a European "Why did Bush invade Iraq?", about half of them will say it was to make Halliburton rich. The hate that underlies such a statement is astounding. Propaganda is effective.

To get this back on topic, asking the Europeans to partner with us to contain China would be like taking a rattlesnake to bed with you camping to scare away wolves. Only an idiot would do so.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 04:06 PM   #62
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
To get this back on topic, asking the Europeans to partner with us to contain China would be like taking a rattlesnake to bed with you camping to scare away wolves. Only an idiot would do so.
What a moronic statement, but coming from you that's not surprising. BTW, they're doing this of their own volition, Trump didn't order them doing so.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201.../fran-n02.html

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...hina-sea-26636
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 04:13 PM   #63
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
What is your definition of fascism?

Cop-out! Why do you ask me? You're the one who insists "the Continental Europeans are fascist". Since you toss the label around freely and indiscriminately, you must have a clue what it means. Ask a WWII veteran who fought the Nazis what it means. You still can't name a single European government that is fascist today. Why don't you just admit you misspoke?

You haven't cited any example of substantial European help for the U.S.

Yes I did, can you read? I explained they contributed to our Afghan campaign after 9/11. Before that, they joined the Bush Sr. coalition to kick Saddam out of Kuwait in Desert Storm (1991). More recently, they participated in destroying ISIS in both Iraq and Syria.

And those are just a few examples of helping us militarily. Dozens of European countries offered us humanitarian assistance after Hurricane Katrina.

By the way, we're the superpower. They're not. When have we asked them for help and they've refused? And before you bring it up, I support Trump's campaign to get all NATO countries to spend 2% of their GDP on defense.

If you don't know that the current Polish and Romanian Governments are being pilloried by the Eurofascists in Brussels, you are clearly not worthy of debate. Read some history. Read about current events presented by information sources not utterly biased. Then, get back with me.

I know more history than you could absorb in nine lifetimes. Do you always trot out the phony condescension when you're losing a debate? I'm not a fan of Eurocrats in Brussels either, but only a knucklehead compares them to Nazi stormtroopers.

The fact that Contintental Europeans fundamentally would only do missions where they were "safe" is salient. Continental Europeans would never put their soldiers lives at risk for the U.S.'s sake. Ever.

Wtf are you talking about? Airstrikes against ISIS were flown by British, French, Dutch, Belgian and Danish pilots. And many others.

More importantly, the sole purpose of those "companies" of soldiers sent was to diminish the influence of the US in a way that had the least possible risk. I have had extensive debates with European "elite" who told me this without prompting. I was stunned. Not that they did so, as it is apparent, but that they were proud of the fact that they were fucking over the Americans in such a way, and were taunting me that we were so stupid as to accept their "help".

So you think they're fucking us over if they refuse to help, and they're also fucking us over if they agree to help? Yeah, that makes sense. Why don't you just take a deep breath and figure out what you want. First - ask yourself what is in our national interest. Then ask how can Europe support our strategic, geo-political goals. You sound like a girl. Don't let your emotions sway you. We deal with that enough when WTF is around.

If you ask a European "Why did Bush invade Iraq?", about half of them will say it was to make Halliburton rich. The hate that underlies such a statement is astounding. Propaganda is effective.

I agree that statement is absurd. Did you take a poll of Europeans to know that "half of them" believe it? Or is that just another of your off-the-cuff assumptions? Maybe you should take a poll of lib-retards in this country. You might be surprised at how many spout such nonsense. If they weren't banned, WTF and mystic and yssup and SC would be nodding their heads in agreement that it was all about Cheney enriching Halliburton.

So you would rather keep them out of the loop so they can opportunistically jump in and sell their own products to China if/when we lose market share due to tariffs and trade disputes? Brilliant strategy!
If you could learn how to dial it back, stop exaggerating, refrain from mindless generalizations, and keep things in proper historical perspective, we might actually be able to agree on a few points.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 05:00 PM   #64
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
If you don't know that the current Polish and Romanian Governments are being pilloried by the Eurofascists in Brussels, you are clearly not worthy of debate.
I got a chuckle out of this one. Kehaar, you're taking on the best debater here.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 09:28 PM   #65
lustylad
BANNED

Don't put a target on my back. There are some good debaters and intelligent posters here. Along with trolls, performance artists, comedians, extreme narcissists, assorted riffraff and sad partisan dead-enders. Eccie welcomes diversity.

Kehaar is like Trump. 90% of the time he makes sense. You just never know when he'll go off the rails.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 10:24 PM   #66
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Kehaar is like Trump. 90% of the time he makes sense. You just never know when he'll go off the rails.
I'd put them at 70%. And when they go off the rails you're talking world class train wrecks. This is the not the first time by a long shot that Kehaar has posed the question, "What is fascism." I guess he's trying to find out the answer because he sure as hell doesn't know.

Kehaar, You have falsely accused me of being a leftist, and all that goes with that (e.g. Commie, Pinko, proud member of the LGBTQIA community). The gloves have come off.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 11:21 PM   #67
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
They are much more democratic than they are fascist. They got rid of fascism in 1945, thanks to us. They got rid of communism in 1989, again thanks to us. Name one fascist government in Europe. You can't because there are none. Do you even pay attention to their politics and elections? A democratic Europe is very much in our national interest. Would you feel more secure if Europe reverted to fascism and/or communism?
they didn't get rid of fascism. its form got soft.

Spain is still a fascist state in 1945.

Quote:
You cite Poland and Romania as your examples. This is interesting, and they are the outcasts of Europe. They help us because they are scared shitless of both the Eurofascists, and the Russians. They have a good reason, can read history books, and have some foresight. They are effectively useless as a strategic partner in dealing with China.
to start with. China is fascist state, buts its not European. Its a hard core fascist state. so we have something to compare with.

many of the European countries (excluding Romania, and Poland; not sure about Ireland) have varying levels of fascism ranging to light to medium. none are hard core like China is.

there is one European entity that is hard core fascist, and that is the European Union run by the Brussels bureaucrats.

one of the hallmarks of a fascist state is that they over regulate anything that moves or doesn't move.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 03:50 AM   #68
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
many of the European countries (excluding Romania, and Poland; not sure about Ireland) have varying levels of fascism ranging to light to medium.
Actually Poland is one of the worst anywhere in the world in terms of flirting with fascism. Can you imagine Trump celebrating the Fourth of July with the neo-Nazis, or him collaborating with them to legislate anti-Semitic rhetorics?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/polish...nce-day-march/
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 07:25 AM   #69
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
So you had to pay 10% more for an LG washing machine that was made in a factory that likely stole much of its contained IP. Are you saying that is unjust? I'd say you got a bargain, and the IP fee ought to be much higher(something like 50% would do nicely).

Why would Europeans pay less for American soybeans than Brazilian soybeans? They can't buy them from Brazil, because those beans are being bought by China(for a higher than market price, fucking the Chinese consumer). I do not understand your logic.
I go to buy a product and I compare price and quality. I don't care where the product was made and the ideological implications surrounding the product, although maybe I should. LG is a Korean company that happens to have many of its products built in China. LG has never been charged with stealing IP from the U.S. I find it unjust to impose a tariff on a product for no other reason than to force another country to comply with OUR policies, meanwhile hurting almost everyone in this country financially.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 07:38 AM   #70
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Remember China , and the "cheap " products have infected the market for years negativity effecting our markets. The Tariffs are and attempt to level the market that's all folks . ( Don't drink the LSM cool aide )
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 07:52 AM   #71
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Actually Poland is one of the worst anywhere in the world in terms of flirting with fascism. Can you imagine Trump celebrating the Fourth of July with the neo-Nazis, or him collaborating with them to legislate anti-Semitic rhetorics?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/polish...nce-day-march/

their protest over Jewish reparations have legitimacy. there was no polish govt when the germans & russians (breifly) occupied them.

now bear in mind after the war, It was commies who seized and expropriated abandoned property (many of which belonged to jews who were shipped off or murdered or fled) to the communist poland.

those properties should be returned to the orignial owners if found.

the putsch against the jews were done at the encouragement of german Nazis. so quite a few poles turned them in or murdered them.

so, poles have legitimate gripe about not getting reparations from Germany and this was done at Russia's request.

Poles should also be getting reparations from Russia too!
Old 05-14-2019, 07:53 AM   #72
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I go to buy a product and I compare price and quality. I don't care where the product was made and the ideological implications surrounding the product, although maybe I should. LG is a Korean company that happens to have many of its products built in China. LG has never been charged with stealing IP from the U.S. I find it unjust to impose a tariff on a product for no other reason than to force another country to comply with OUR policies, meanwhile hurting almost everyone in this country financially.

LG owns Zenith. Last U.S. tv manufacturer standing until 1995.

the govt. did nothing to protect the tv market.
Old 05-14-2019, 11:13 AM   #73
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Don't put a target on my back. There are some good debaters and intelligent posters here. Along with trolls, performance artists, comedians, extreme narcissists, assorted riffraff and sad partisan dead-enders. Eccie welcomes diversity.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 11:26 AM   #74
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

The lying looney is telling his sycophants that China is paying the tariffs and they believe that crap. Farmers are losing their market to Brazil and now groveling for more welfare. This is winning in his sick mind.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 11:48 AM   #75
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Then the farmers here will get welfare, but call it subsidies.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women