Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161016
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2019, 07:52 AM   #181
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
^^^ yupper ^^^ seek help
This is one really hilarious topic, rexdutchman! Seems like you giggle your ass off at everything. Even mass murder.

We’ll allow me to give your little laugh fest some perspective.

EL PASO:

TOLEDO (errrr, DAYTON]:

Really funny shit, man!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 07:55 AM   #182
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
This is one really hilarious topic, rexdutchman! Seems like you giggle your ass of at everything. Even mass murder.

We’ll allow me to give your little laugh fest some perspective.

EL PASO:

TOLEDO (errrr, DAYTON]:

Really funny shit, man!

but what about MICHIGAN!?!?!!

Ara ya gonna attend Plugs Biden's prayer vigil for the victims ... in MICHIGAN??
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 07:56 AM   #183
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Funny how the DPST people can't answer questions ?
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 07:58 AM   #184
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Funny how the DPST people can't answer questions ?
Was that a question, rexdutchman?

Who are “the DPST people?”

THAT was a question.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 08-06-2019, 08:23 AM   #185
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You know what DPST is. Jeeze, how many of these did you post? Chill out sugar - you are going to have a stroke.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 08:27 AM   #186
Levianon17
Valued Poster

How come this guy is still alive. Alden Hall claims he came face to face with the El-Paso gunman. Why would a crazed gunman who wants to kill minorities pass up an easy target? It's obvious by the smirk on this idiots face he's just a media prop.

https://youtu.be/ObptEIuLOZI
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 09:45 AM   #187
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
You know what DPST is. Jeeze, how many of these did you post? Chill out sugar - you are going to have a stroke.
One for each victim.

Certainly not as many as some posters have posted chucklehead emojis or underage MAGA girl gifs, but hopefully those who find these discussions hysterically funny will get a clue.

Sugar.
Old 08-06-2019, 09:47 AM   #188
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I’d vote for you before I’d vote for Trump.
Well that's flattering. I would do the same things Trump is doing. In fact I would fill up some jail cells with some corrupt politicians.
Old 08-06-2019, 03:07 PM   #189
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
That argument is as depraved as Bin Laden arguing that the U.S. support of the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory prompted him to plot the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bin-lad...prompted-9-11/
It's not at all depraved to take note that in his manifesto this shooter focused on the rhetoric of the dim-retard candidates wherein those dim-retards promised NOT to close the border to illegals and WOULD do everything in their power to continue to entice illegals to dash across the those unsecured borders.

Plus, you sure as hell are taking him at his word that he is a racist, but you mendaciously choose to ignore who he cites as the ones who animated him: a French white-supremacist who published a book in 2011 and dim-retard candidates who openly announce they will never enforce this nation's immigration laws, and NOT Donald J. Trump who became president in 2017.

Fuck the Clinton Broadcast System!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 05:36 PM   #190
oeb11
Valued Poster

IBH - please identify the French author and book you mention above
Thank You.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 06:42 PM   #191
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
IBH - please identify the French author and book you mention above
Thank You.
The El Paso shooter wrote:

Quote:
"I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this just reinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was. My motives for this attack are not at all personal. Actually the Hispanic community was not my target before I read The Great Replacement....

"My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I putting this here because some people will blame the President ... for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news."

"The Great Replacement (French: Le grand remplacement) is a term originally coined by French writer Renaud Camus who first used it to describe the demographic replacement happening in France due to its mass immigration policies and low birth rates among the native French."

"The Great Replacement is very simple. You have one people, and in the space of a generation, you have a different people." --Renaud Camus.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 06:48 PM   #192
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank You, IBH
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 07:03 PM   #193
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
One for each victim.

Certainly not as many as some posters have posted chucklehead emojis or underage MAGA girl gifs, but hopefully those who find these discussions hysterically funny will get a clue.

Sugar.

ah ... HAHHAAAAA ya had to go there .. didn't ya? i apologize in advance .. to the staff for the shitstorm of RTM about to follow ...

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 11:28 AM   #194
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's not at all depraved to take note that in his manifesto this shooter focused on the rhetoric of the dim-retard candidates wherein those dim-retards promised NOT to close the border to illegals and WOULD do everything in their power to continue to entice illegals to dash across the those unsecured borders.

Plus, you sure as hell are taking him at his word that he is a racist, but you mendaciously choose to ignore who he cites as the ones who animated him: a French white-supremacist who published a book in 2011 and dim-retard candidates who openly announce they will never enforce this nation's immigration laws, and NOT Donald J. Trump who became president in 2017.

Fuck the Clinton Broadcast System!
You defending his reasoning is one of your most despicable BS you ever spewed in this forum. Why the hell did he keep invoking Trump's name if Trump has no influence at all on his decision making? He's trying too hard to absolve Trump and it backfired on him. Frankly this POS has no credibility at all when he gleefully surrendered to the authority after mowing down innocent unarmed people like they were just cattle destined for slaughter house. By defending the excuses of that POS, you just show you and him are one of a kind.
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 11:54 AM   #195
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
He was Pro Trump....therefore a Trumptard
How do you know that?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women