Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2019, 11:55 AM   #1
vanessaamour
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 250356
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Complete SAFETY ISSUE SHREK!!!

So this man has been contacting me for about 2 years to see me.i finally agreed to see him today for a quick visit. I give him the address and the name of the hotel .. we set it for about an hour out, he then text me and says that I'm way close to him and can we push it up about a half hour. I agreed got ready he texts me and says that he's here u I sent him the room number. 2 minutes after I sent him the room number he says I'm going to pass. I said what? he said there's too many seedy guys around .. I immediately told him he was dead wrong for his actions .that he had my location well ahead of time and if he had an issue with location he should of states that beforehand.this hotel was recently purchased under new management and staff and getting completely refurbished .i actually have the model room so it's very nice clean and tastefully done. Mind you , the only men around are hotel maintenance workers . the hotel is clean and safe ,( I've been around years never been in any mess or unsafe situations nor would I ever have a client in such ) to that he responded that his older model lexus would stand out ... I scoffed at that I said seriously an older model lexus that Will stand out .. I called him out that he never was out there .. I am not sure how to post a video, but I went s out side and recorded the parking lot of the hotel , there are new challengers multiple new digs and the kicker , right in front, a brand spanking new RANGE ROVER , there are Texas king cab pickup trucks which I know for a fact run 50k or better. He then stated that the outside looks run down. ..i told him to get off his high horse . he obviously is not cognizant of the fact that he is no one to judge anyone especially considering what he's there to do... He then told me he wanted to meet me could I come down the street. Which now causes me extreme alarm ... He got my room number , now is doing his best to convince me to meet him down the street thus leaving my room.
of which the location he now knows precisely. I dont know what he is trying to pull but he has made me fell unsafe which was not an issue before hand. I've been at this hotel for a week with no issues now I got to worry about a kick door or an assault. Completely not cool at all.
vanessaamour is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:19 PM   #2
freaky fun13
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

If it's got you nervous move rooms or go to another hotel. People don't follow their sixth sense enough. Besides, you're probably not going to be able to relax the rest of the time you're staying there. PIA, but what can you do?
freaky fun13 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:26 PM   #3
vanessaamour
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am currently in the process of doing so...
Old 08-21-2019, 01:06 PM   #4
Hot4uhotness
Premium Access

Encounters: 111

Not to be rude but i have gotten a room number as im pulling into the hotel and when i parked i saw 2 guys in cars sitting facing the room i was going to. 3 other guys sitting at the pool fully clothed at 10am and a few other people walking around. So i passed and left the area. I know ladies want to feel safe but so do I. You never know when something is up. If you dont know me there isnt going to be trust and if i dont know you i am sure not gonna trust. So im very cautious. I have only done this 2 times in last 4 years but every once in a while the big brain wins over little brain.
Hot4uhotness is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 01:34 PM   #5
vanessaamour
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not taken rude at all . if that was the case i would completely understand . that was NOT the case in this instance . I actually went outside and observed and ths recorded the parking lot and sent to him .. He said that his old lexus would stand out , there are numerous high end vehicles exactly where i told him to park . he then referred to the men whom work there in uniform working , then it was the outside of the building . for what ever reason he wanted my room number and yben me to leave my room .. That doenst sit right at all with me. I would never put myself in an unsafe environment let alone someone else. Im a mother at tge end of the day going home is my goal . cant do that if im in jail or tge hospital or dead and being in sketchy environments increases the chance that I won't be able to do just THAT
Old 08-21-2019, 02:46 PM   #6
shrek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

My spidey sense told me to go so I did. Thats all I have to say about this.
shrek is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 03:15 PM   #7
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Change rooms and your "safety issue" is resolved. Not that big a deal.
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 03:27 PM   #8
oam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

If the dude felt unsafe, then that is a good enough reason to adjust the meeting somehow. Change time, room, whatever the case may be.

We should all be about mutual respect.
oam is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 03:51 PM   #9
Fire1317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

If the guy felt unsafe then it was ok for him to leave. A text explaining the situation is fine. Sounds like he did . Him asking to meet down the street makes things weird and frustrating.
Fire1317 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 08:23 PM   #10
vanessaamour
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Completely that big of a deal tpepsi. When he received the address an hour ahead of time , when he arrived and told me he was there , and asked for room number he had ample opportunity to say he was leaving. ... The multitude of excuses reasons whatever you want to call it , then givibg me a location down the road a block or two ALL AFTER RECEIVEING MY ROOM NUMBER... ALL SCREAM. NO GOOD INTENTIONS. LIJE I PREVIOUSLY STATED IF SPIDEY SENSES WERE GOING OFF , WHY TRY TO MEET ME DOWN THE ROAD . WHY TRY TO GET ME OUT OF MY SAFE ROOM , TO A LOCATION HE PICKED "RANDOMLY" UNBEKNOWNST TO ME, AND UNKNOWN TO ME .... THAT IS THE ISSUE ... BUT I FORGET MEN DONT FEAR FOR THEIR PHYSICAL SAFETY BECAUSE THEY ARE MEN IM 4FT 10IN. A woman I have no fear however a grown man is just that a GROWN MAN .. Completely a sketchy situation caused by his behaviour
Old 08-22-2019, 12:21 PM   #11
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I can see you are upset about it and I hope you can put it behind you and move on.

I don't see why you think you would have been any safer in your room once he entered and shut the door.

If he wanted to meet you outside or down the street it sounds like he suspected a sting operation. An undercover would not leave the room to go meet him.... As you did not want to, so it probably made him more suspicious and uncomfortable.
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 07:51 PM   #12
vanessaamour
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He suspected a sting . involving my self whom he's bern trying to see over a year now ,who has over 50+all yes reviews on this site ALONE , 4 plus years IN THE HOBBY with very recent reviews at that... Your totally reaching trying to justify this one ..i mean really reaching. But continue im always amazed at the creativity that can come when justifying bullshit behaviors ..

you're not comprehending obviously what my issue was ... I had no concerns for my safety UNTIL, HE pulled his stunt .. I'm saying if he was so concerned about the plethora of issues he kept adding when the previous one got called out as bullshit, .. Why attempt to get me to leave my incall and meet him right then DOWN THE STREET ? That makes absolutely not one bit of logical sense. It seems dangerous to me ... I won't see her in a hotel where there could be people in Near range. ,but I'll have her come A half a mile down the road Which is still the same area (that he was so concerned about) make that make sense sir .... You cannot because there is not a shred there. However I'm not about to continue to debate common sense and basic respect with you when your recent actions clearly lack both.... Have a blessed evening sir, I've got balls to drain...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women