Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2019, 03:46 PM   #91
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
This is the problem the left has - agree with me or you should be ashamed.
This is my biggest gripe. It's entirely impossible to argue with someone when they decide that they are standing on the moral high ground, regardless if they really are or not. It's like playing a game of "I Win" with a 5 year old.

And in fairness, the left doesn't have a monopoly on this behavior, everyone does this, but it's been wild to watch the left claim moral superiority when 20 years ago they were dogging the right for the same thing.

Which, again, is why I'm excited to watch the EU burn. Watching Germany is like watching a former supervillain try to be a super hero, but be really bad at it.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 03:51 PM   #92
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Why are you even on a hooker board if you spouting religious morality? Oh, I know - you are a hypocrite. This looks bad coming from a monger. JS
Trump's support among evangelicals is largely what put him ahead in 2016, and lack of it could easily take him down in 2020.

Also, since CT has come out supporting the removal of Trump from office for violating the Constitution, this seriously undercuts arguments that the articles of impeachment were a partisan witch hunt.

They continue to acknowledge Trump's support for core issues important to their community, but they just can't stomach his threat to larger patriotic values any longer.

It's easy to see from the way you lashed out that these arguments angered you, and where there is anger, there is usually fear.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 09:16 PM   #93
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default Yea Trump! Yea economy!

GOP tax cuts, two years later: Two years after the passage of the GOP tax cuts, a new analysis finds more than 60% of the tax savings went to people in the top 20% of incomes. NPR’s Scott Horsley reports the analysis also found that the cuts "have not come anywhere close to paying for themselves."

stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 09:17 PM   #94
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Read my lips--- Big T will win in 2020

Bank
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 09:53 PM   #95
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Not if Giuliani, Bolton, Mulvaney, and Pompeo are called to testify, according to ex-Trump staffer Anthony Scaramucci:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...nthony-1478179

In that event, big-T would likely be forced to resign.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant, as they say.
Old 12-21-2019, 10:21 PM   #96
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Not if Giuliani, Bolton, Mulvaney, and Pompeo are called to testify, according to ex-Trump staffer Anthony Scaramucci:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...nthony-1478179

In that event, big-T would likely be forced to resign.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant, as they say.
Careful..... More than likely that would produce a landslide for Big T.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 10:39 PM   #97
Dev Null
Valued Poster

You can listen to the Scaramucci interview here, at about 2:16:30 to 2:22:45:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000cc0p

He quotes a Wall Street Journal poll that just came out saying 48% of the country wants Trump impeached and removed, and another 48% doesn't want him impeached and removed, but 71% want to hear from the witnesses that have been blocked by Trump from testifying.

There's your landslide. If we don't hear from all the witnesses, there will be a backlash against the Republican party that will cripple it for decades.
Old 12-24-2019, 08:26 AM   #98
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Merry Christmas!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 09:55 AM   #99
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

As long as the Senate is dominated by Republicans like Moscow Mitch and the ball holder, Lindsay Graham, you can forget about removal.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 10:17 AM   #100
Dev Null
Valued Poster

"Article III of impeachment against Richard Nixon, the article was based on the idea that Richard Nixon, as president, failed to comply with subpoenas of Congress. Congress was going through its oversight function to provide oversight of the president. When asked for information, Richard Nixon chose not to comply, and the Congress back in that time said, ‘You’re taking impeachment away from us. You’re becoming the judge and jury. It is not your job to tell us what we need; it is your job to comply with things we need to provide oversight over you.’ The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day that he was subject to impeachment, because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury."
- Lindsey Graham, 1998, during impeachment hearings against Bill Clinton
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/gr...t-obstruction/
Old 12-24-2019, 03:36 PM   #101
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

What about the Trump followers who won't admit Trump lied, Ellen?
That is truly a documented naughty on the followers part. You've had your lump of coal pre-ordered for quite some time.

Xmas day isn't here yet. You still have time to acknowledge all the facts presented to you that Trump lied. I really would like something nice placed in your stocking with admitting he lied.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 02:59 AM   #102
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Trump cultists will never admit to anything. They are traitors who put party before country.
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 01:25 PM   #103
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercold1 View Post
Trump cultists will never admit to anything. They are traitors who put party before country.
While it's true that Trump displays many of the same behaviors and personality traits as cult leaders, there are differences between Trumpism and traditional cults we've seen in the past:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-steven-hassan

I wouldn't go so far as to call Trump followers traitors. I just think they are patriots who have been misinformed and think that America is losing its way due to immigration, secularization, globalism, changing demographics, and other social trends.

Blame it on Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, Alex Jones, InfoWars, Breitbart, dark money campaign ads, Russian bots on Facebook, the demise of the FCC Fairness Doctrine, etc. ad nauseum.

Trump opponents are also patriots who think America is losing its way under Trump due to harsher and more brutal immigration policies, the sheer volume of lies and hate speech coming out of the Oval Office, the packing of our courts, and policy decisions that favor Russian disinformation campaigns over American interests.

It's a sad chapter in our history. Trump promised to bring us together as never before, and he's done anything but. I expect that will be reflected in election returns in 2020.
Old 12-25-2019, 05:02 PM   #104
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

He does seem to look up to those dictators/cult leaders.

I work with a guy who likes Trump. But he doesn't vote. So, I take the opportunity to tell him he has no voice in the way this country runs. The only input he gets for politics is talk radio. I also have to remind him that the people who are the talking heads aren't journalist. Hence, they don't have to/are obligated to tell the truth.

But I did notice Trumps Xmas message. Actions speak louder than words.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 09:02 AM   #105
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
What about the Trump followers who won't admit Trump lied, Ellen?
That is truly a documented naughty on the followers part. You've had your lump of coal pre-ordered for quite some time.

Xmas day isn't here yet. You still have time to acknowledge all the facts presented to you that Trump lied. I really would like something nice placed in your stocking with admitting he lied.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women