Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2020, 03:26 AM   #181
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That you're bullet proof?
Yeah, old man. I obviously believe that I am bullet proof which is why I stated the rules to guarantee that no weapons were involved.

How fucking dumb are some of you old pathetic losers? Do you even comprehend anything? You stupid old bitches need to see a neurologist. You pathetic old clowns are getting worse by the day... lay off the jello in your nursing homes, dipshits.

LL, I've told you that that on my dumbest day on this earth that I am 10X's smarter than you. That's the truth. Don't waste my fucking time with your nonsense.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 06:57 AM   #182
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
So yeah, once you felt threatened, all or your bravado of meeting anywhere in DFW went up in smoke and the chickenshit gene kicked in.

Got it.
You busted that cowardly loser!!

Lucas is a fucking coward and an obvious anti-Semite.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 07:03 AM   #183
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Yep. That's exactly right. Why in the fuck would I meet up just anywhere with a pathetic old random bitch who threatens violence against me on a whore board? Dude obviously hates me. If he wants to go to the hospital or to the morgue, you do it by my rules. But I am not going to get gunned down by this pathetic old loser because I hurt his pussy over whore board shit. I won't be leaving this earth and my family like that.

I don't give a give a flying fuck that I'm 6'4" and I work out all of the time. None of that means jack shit if that old idiot shoots me in the head. We go by my rules to make sure the fight is fair and we go knuckles to knuckles and not my knuckles against his gun that he uses to blow my head off... dude is an old pathetic Jew so all of this is a moot point so none of this will ever even happen but if he has a death wish, it will be by my rules and my rules alone for my own safety. If he follows my rules and we both have no weapons, he can forget about his own safety but I can guarantee everyone that I'll be just fine.

That stupid old pathetic idiot picked the wrong fucking guy to play tough guy with. Anyway, stop wasting my fucking time Unfriendly to Lucas McCain Frederick. Go spend that time telling more hookers how much you love them you pathetic old jackass.

Oh, and out of respect for TWK and WTF to stay on topic; RIP Kobe
Hey Adolph I guess you have shown your true colors. You are a raving lunatic pussy loser who was afraid to show up.

That address was the Highland Park Police Department!

I'm not going to shoot some stupid white privilege Ivy League asshole walking distance from my house and go to jail.

You are a coward. I showed up and I certainly don't play by your rules.

As for proof of funds believe me that burden is on you though that beating I was going to give you was just for the satisfaction of pounding your stupid face into the ground.

Fuck you!

You have been weighed in the balance and found wanting.
Old 02-03-2020, 07:40 AM   #184
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 09:42 AM   #185
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

LOL. Some of my closest friends are Jewish. I'm not sure about what part of being an Ivy League grad that you don't understand. Who exactly do you think are at those schools to make friends with? My closest friends from my grad and undergrad schools are Jewish and Asian.

Here's the thing though, my Jewish friends are not ignorant and racist. They are great, brilliant and open minded people (basically the exact opposite of your pathetic old ass). You don't even like sports but you came in this thread because of me and said "fuck you faggot" countless times and it was directed at me. What am I supposed to do with that? You don't have a single post about the actual topic of this thread. Every post is about me.

You're a complete psycho ignorant racist Jew who falls in love with hookers. I know your old handle. You could not bash minorities fast enough on this board. You're a Jew, idiot. You're not white! Racist idiots are going to blow up your people just as fast as they will blow up African Americans, Islamic and Mexican people but you are too fucking stupid to even realize that white supremacists fucking hate you because you think you are white. You're a minority, dipshit. You are no different than the people you despise dumb dumb in their eyes.

Oh, and out of respect for TWK and WTF to stay on topic; RIP Kobe
Old 02-03-2020, 10:06 AM   #186
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey Adolph I guess you have shown your true colors. You are a raving lunatic pussy loser who was afraid to show up.

That address was the Highland Park Police Department!

I'm not going to shoot some stupid white privilege Ivy League asshole walking distance from my house and go to jail.

You are a coward. I showed up and I certainly don't play by your rules.

As for proof of funds believe me that burden is on you though that beating I was going to give you was just for the satisfaction of pounding your stupid face into the ground.

Fuck you!

So you wanted to meet me in front of a police department and fight over whore board shit? Yeah, that makes total sense. Or did you want to take a stroll with me to talk and we get to know each other before I sent you to the hospital. Yeah, that makes total sense.

Shut up you crazy old pussy and go see a doctor.

I am not a spoiled Ivy League rich kid. I wish I was so I would not still be paying student loans. Fortunately, I received many academic scholarships because I'm kind of smart (although obviously pretty dumb because I am addressing a complete moron on a whore board) , but trust me, I have plenty of student loans to pay back, but I just consider them to be another mortgage payment

There is no proof of concept about funds on my end. I have multiple Ivy League degrees and I work in financial services. I make too much money IMO. And more importantly, if you go by my rules, I'm not going to have to even need to prove anything because you'll need to give me the money. I won't have to give you jack shit other than a beating.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:27 AM   #187
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you wanted to meet me in front of a police department and fight over whore board shit? Yeah, that makes total sense. Or did you want to take a stroll with me to talk and we get to know each other before I sent you to the hospital. Yeah, that makes total sense.

I am not a spoiled Ivy League rich kid. I wish I was so I would not still be paying student loans. Fortunately, I received many academic scholarships because I'm kind of smart (although obviously pretty dumb because I am addressing a complete moron on a whore board) , but trust me, I have plenty of student loans to pay back, but I just consider them to be another mortgage payment
In your forties and paying back student loans and I'm the stupid one?

Why don't you quit wasting your time and embarrassing yourself here, you fucking coward, and go try to earn some money.

BTW, I paid for my kids and grandkids to go to some of those same bullshit Ivy League schools (and Stanford, for some reason the kids like that place) and they have no debt - just like gramps. Myself, I went to a public University - with no debt motherfucker.

No debt on my house or real estate, either...you fucking pussy broke ass loser.

Fuck you!!

P.S. It is rather unimaginative to stereotype all working girls as dishonest hustlers. Some of them are very fine and honest girls, more akin to nurses than skanks like your mama.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:42 AM   #188
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:

There is no proof of concept about funds on my end. I have multiple Ivy League degrees and I work in financial services. I make too much money IMO. And more importantly, if you go by my rules, I'm not going to have to even need to prove anything because you'll need to give me the money. I won't have to give you jack shit other than a beating.
Well, you wanted to fight over this stupid shit too so you are looking rather foolish by your own standard.

Tell you what, I go jogging in the area near the station most Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays around 0600 when I am in town, just look me up sometime and take your beating. You don't have enough money to by a used car so we will just consider it a fight for sport.

Wouldn't be my first nor my last.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:17 AM   #189
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
In your forties and paying back student loans and I'm the stupid one?

Why don't you quit wasting your time and embarrassing yourself here, you fucking coward, and go try to earn some money.

BTW, I paid for my kids and grandkids to go to some of those same bullshit Ivy League schools and they have no debt - just like gramps.

No debt on my house or real estate, either...you fucking pussy broke ass loser.

Fuck you!!

P.S. It is rather unimaginative to stereotype all working girls as dishonest hustlers. Some of them are very fine and honest girls, more akin to nurses than skanks like your mama.
LMAO. You don't have any kids or grandkids. You would have more pride within yourself if you actually did and you would not fall in love with hookers.

As far as me being broke, I'll let you in on a little secret and this is just between us. The last thing a guy with multiple Ivy League degrees who works in financial services at any snooty firm he chooses to work for needs to worry about is being broke LOL. I could not give less of a fuck about my alimony, child support and paying for everything under the sun that my ex asks me for because the last thing I'll ever need to worry about is money.

But to meet you and give you a beating, you play by my rules because time is money to me if I have to go through the trouble of meeting someone I've never met to fight. If it has nothing to do with work, family or friends and it's stupid whore board shit from a pissed off old pathetic completely unstable Jew who hates me and who runs from handles, yeah, I want money for that nonsense; because there is a risk there. And as I have told many of my firm's clients about risk and reward, I'll make sure it's worth the risk for you.

Are you done wasting my time? I would have a better chance of winning the lottery than you ever fighting me and I don't even buy lottery tickets. Like I have said before, this old pussy tough guy shit is hardly unique to me. You're just really bad at it. The other guys actually wanted to meet me to harm me (especially the guy who sent me a picture of his gun). But you are just a barking dog bitch ass Jew on a keyboard so just STFU. You're not going to do shit and if you want to do something, I already told you how it would have to go down.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:37 PM   #190
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
By the way, I thought you said I was full of shit about being an Ivy League grad. Don't try to "jew me down" out of $100K. I'm also full of shit about being a 6'4" man who works out 5 days a week and takes boxing and Muay Thai lessons for cardio and that I would beat the shit out of you.

If you believe I am false about any of those claims, you go by my rules and you get an easy $200K. Trust me. I'm good for it. Here's the problem though, I tell no lies. You make sure you have my $200K and stop being a pathetic old bitch behind a keyboard. My rules are simple. I'll even reimburse you for the cheap plane ticket and drive you to the hospital or morgue, but I will make sure that you will have no weapons on you if you are stupid enough to meet me.

Oh, and out of repect for TWK and WTF and to stay on topic; RIP Kobe
Old 02-03-2020, 02:33 PM   #191
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO. You don't have any kids or grandkids. You would have more pride within yourself if you actually did and you would not fall in love with hookers.

As far as me being broke, I'll let you in on a little secret and this is just between us. The last thing a guy with multiple Ivy League degrees who works in financial services at any snooty firm he chooses to work for needs to worry about is being broke LOL. I could not give less of a fuck about my alimony, child support and paying for everything under the sun that my ex asks me for because the last thing I'll ever need to worry about is money.

But to meet you and give you a beating, you play by my rules because time is money to me if I have to go through the trouble of meeting someone I've never met to fight. If it has nothing to do with work, family or friends and it's stupid whore board shit from a pissed off old pathetic completely unstable Jew who hates me and who runs from handles, yeah, I want money for that nonsense; because there is a risk there. And as I have told many of my firm's clients about risk and reward, I'll make sure it's worth the risk for you.

Are you done wasting my time? I would have a better chance of winning the lottery than you ever fighting me and I don't even buy lottery tickets. Like I have said before, this old pussy tough guy shit is hardly unique to me. You're just really bad at it. The other guys actually wanted to meet me to harm me (especially the guy who sent me a picture of his gun). But you are just a barking dog bitch ass Jew on a keyboard so just STFU. You're not going to do shit and if you want to do something, I already told you how it would have to go down.
You are off topic dumbshit!
Old 02-03-2020, 02:34 PM   #192
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
By the way, I thought you said I was full of shit about being an Ivy League grad. Don't try to "jew me down" out of $100K. I'm also full of shit about being a 6'4" man who works out 5 days a week and takes boxing and Muay Thai lessons for cardio and that I would beat the shit out of you.

If you believe I am false about any of those claims, you go by my rules and you get an easy $200K. Trust me. I'm good for it. Here's the problem though, I tell no lies. You make sure you have my $200K and stop being a pathetic old bitch behind a keyboard. My rules are simple. I'll even reimburse you for the cheap plane ticket and drive you to the hospital or morgue, but I will make sure that you will have no weapons on you if you are stupid enough to meet me.

Oh, and out of repect for TWK and WTF and to stay on topic; RIP Kobe
Fuck you anti-Semite!

You don't have $200 grand and I laugh at you and your alimony and child support - broke ass punk.

I don't do things according to your rules!!

P.S. I do think you are full of shit - no Ivy League, no 6'4", no workouts (I mean, I guess pushing 60 pounds on the bench press might be what you consider a workout but not me)

Keep sucking cock - that's what Assup says you do for your "consulting".
Old 02-03-2020, 03:43 PM   #193
HoeHummer
BANNED

LOLLING!

Lucas is just whipping yous like the piece of shit turds burglar yous are, JL.

How many people on this site challenge others to a tilly?

Only one. And all of your doppelgängers.

I think he would whip all of yous.

Better lawyer up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You need to deal with your anger, homosexual, and racist tendencies. If you don't want to treat black people fairly, then just take responsibility for your actions, unlike the dumbfuck who wrote your sig line to give himself, and faggots like you, an excuse to break the law.

I'll be down for Austin City Limits, I'd be happy to meet up and smash your face in a fair fight.

To you and Assup:

FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 04:19 PM   #194
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
LOLLING!

Lucas is just whipping yous like the piece of shit turds burglar yous are, JL.

How many people on this site challenge others to a tilly?

Only one. And all of your doppelgängers.

I think he would whip all of yous.

Better lawyer up!
Not a single one of these pathetic old bitches have agreed to my terms after they threaten me and I call them out and gladly accept their offer. I just want to make sure that these losers don't have any weapons on them.

I actually considered inviting the guy who sent me a picture of his gun out to lunch because at least he was man enough not to ambush me like I know these other old pathetic bitches would. I decided not to though because I knew he would just shoot me any chance he got because he hated me so much.

I realize all of these old bitches who threaten me hate me, but that dude, he really fucking hated me. I'm not proud of that and I didn't think that I was really that harsh with him, but yeah, he would have blown my fucking head off. He was an unstable old lonely guy who fell in love with hookers just like this silly old lonely big mouth cowardly Jew bitch who runs from handles and is only posting in this thread because of me. So yeah, we do it my way to make sure you have no weapons on you or me if you are stupid enough to meet me to fight.

Edit: I forgot that pathetic old Jew bitch ran from that handle as well.
Old 02-03-2020, 04:27 PM   #195
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not a single one of these pathetic old bitches have agreed to my terms after they threaten me and I call them out and gladly accept their offer. I just want to make sure that these losers don't have any weapons on them.

I actually considered inviting the guy who sent me a picture of his gun out to lunch because at least he was man enough not to ambush me like I know these other old pathetic bitches would. I decided not to though because I knew he would just shoot me any chance he got because he hated me so much.

I realize all of these old bitches who threaten me hate me, but that dude, he really fucking hated me. I'm not proud of that and I didn't think that I was really that harsh with him, but yeah, he would have blown my fucking head off. He was an unstable old lonely guy who fell in love with hookers just like this silly old lonely Jew bitch who is only posting in this thread because of me. So yeah, we do it my way to make sure you have no weapons on you or me if you are stupid enough to meet me to fight.
Go back to your hole.
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women